Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Shooting no hands

Jump to newest

By *hoot45 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I have a buddy I see occasionally who can shoot no hands. He edges himself very close and then flexes his cocktail so that it bobs up and down and a few flexes and out his spunk shoots. Is there any other guy that can do this? It’s impressive to watch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have a buddy I see occasionally who can shoot no hands. He edges himself very close and then flexes his cocktail so that it bobs up and down and a few flexes and out his spunk shoots. Is there any other guy that can do this? It’s impressive to watch "

I can do it and it deels amazing

By *c69funCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"I have a buddy I see occasionally who can shoot no hands. He edges himself very close and then flexes his cocktail so that it bobs up and down and a few flexes and out his spunk shoots. Is there any other guy that can do this? It’s impressive to watch "

Do a search for ruined orgasms , very intense they re

By *hoot45 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"I have a buddy I see occasionally who can shoot no hands. He edges himself very close and then flexes his cocktail so that it bobs up and down and a few flexes and out his spunk shoots. Is there any other guy that can do this? It’s impressive to watch

I can do it and it deels amazing"

I’m sure it looks amazing too

over a year ago

Impressive

By *hoot45 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"I have a buddy I see occasionally who can shoot no hands. He edges himself very close and then flexes his cocktail so that it bobs up and down and a few flexes and out his spunk shoots. Is there any other guy that can do this? It’s impressive to watch

Do a search for ruined orgasms , very intense they re "

It’s not really a ruined orgasm - it’s just another way of getting one lol

over a year ago

Do a search for ruined orgasms ,

very intense they re

It’s not really a ruined orgasm - it’s just another way of getting one lol "

I can happily show you on whatssapp

Post new Message to Thread