FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Curvy or fat.. or maybe big... is there a Difference??

Jump to newest

By *ral_isthenewblack OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Just a thought as I hear or have attended a few theme parties with the caption curvy girls party etc or bbw parties and so on. Wanted to ask if there is a difference between curvy and fat as I feel most people misconstrue the true meaning of the word curvy...and does how does 'big' come into it? Reason being I recently read a friends post saying to ladies if they raise their belly to shave down there, then they are fat and not curvy. How true is that statement?? And before I get attacked, I love all women and also love curves. But I believe in live n let live so each to their own

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *utsidenakedMan
over a year ago

Dorchester

Well I recon thier should be a third terminology"Sturdy" I fo like Sturdy women

By *oe8logsMan
over a year ago

reading

I love women with curves a bits that wobbly

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not curvy. I'm fat.

I'm quite happy as I am. If I was curvy I think I'd be more hourglass shape.

By *oe8logsMan
over a year ago

reading

"I'm not curvy. I'm fat.

I'm quite happy as I am. If I was curvy I think I'd be more hourglass shape. "

You are curvy and very sexy in my eyes

over a year ago

I'm slim and curvy ...

over a year ago

I'm classed as obese and I'm open about that. There are degrees of curvey like any shape but it also goes in to fat and obese. I wish there was more body types option as large isn't enough. But that's just my opinion

By *oe8logsMan
over a year ago

reading

"I'm classed as obese and I'm open about that. There are degrees of curvey like any shape but it also goes in to fat and obese. I wish there was more body types option as large isn't enough. But that's just my opinion "

bet your size makes you sexy tho

By *arbellsWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

For me curvy is more based on your hip measurements to your waist.

I class myself as overweight as I have some wobbly bits but some may class me as curvy.

So bigger ladies can still be curvy depending on that ratio. I don't know the ratio myself but everyone is free to describe themselves as they wish as we are all beautiful

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

It's very subjective term really and is used in different ways. Personally I think curvy more describes body shape than dress size.

By *ildfire1212Man
over a year ago

fife

I appreciate a women who says she likes to get the stokings and sexy baby doll type vest red or black with sexy bits and has confidence to feel comfortable and sexy and and I was invited to a meet no face pics and Mrs is this that and the next thing and wasn’t sure what expect but entering room I just blurted you stunning Jesus why feel like that you are amazing and what a time had ...

Secretly hoping they ask to join them in marriage in a new way of life and bed big enough lol xx

over a year ago

I have put my body shape as ample I wear a size 18-20 and have 38G boobs so I am curvy then some haha. But I do have a small waist in comparison to my hips. I think body shape size etc it’s all subjective the most appealing thing is confidence. I haven’t ever loved my body more than I do now and it’s because I’m confident in it. I’ve never had any complaints anyway. Been everything from a size 12 to 22 and always felt comfortable bigger.

over a year ago

"Just a thought as I hear or have attended a few theme parties with the caption curvy girls party etc or bbw parties and so on. Wanted to ask if there is a difference between curvy and fat as I feel most people misconstrue the true meaning of the word curvy...and does how does 'big' come into it? Reason being I recently read a friends post saying to ladies if they raise their belly to shave down there, then they are fat and not curvy. How true is that statement?? And before I get attacked, I love all women and also love curves. But I believe in live n let live so each to their own "

fat is the cells in your body, it doesn't define the person!

over a year ago

"I'm not curvy. I'm fat.

I'm quite happy as I am. If I was curvy I think I'd be more hourglass shape. "

I agree with you in this one x

over a year ago

Give me the curvaceous vixens !!

I don’t like the word fat.

I enjoy all types of women if I’m honest , if I like what I see. I say it how it is.

Start as you mean to go on

over a year ago

When men message me they always refer to my curves .. I’m just overweight and I know it and I wouldn’t describe myself as curvy I am just what I am so I have large on my profile as I don’t want to mislead .. but I am happy and confident in myself and that is what matters

By *2troubleCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Curvy when you're being chatted up, fat when you're being dumped x

Post new Message to Thread