Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just don’t get why people send face pics then instantly remove them once it’s been opened! Ours is a couples profile, so just because one has opened the message, it doesn’t mean the other has seen the pics. If you don’t want anyone seeing your faces, don’t ask to come to one of my parties! Rant over !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *utsidenakedMan
over a year ago

Dorchester

Most on here are very shy that's why, as if on here is a danger to be recognised by someone having sex in here, mmmm odd isn't it?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

As soon as you open the face pic could you screen shot it to show your partner ?

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

If I go to show P the message and pics and the pics have disappeared then the message goes the same way.

By *utsidenakedMan
over a year ago

Dorchester

Well surely that's thier problem not yours, if they are so twitchy, then move on

By *omeo7xxxMan
over a year ago

London

"As soon as you open the face pic could you screen shot it to show your partner ?"

The only good thing about this site is that you can not screen shot i thought...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have removed a face pic after a couple of hours, when i could see it had been opened, but not had any contact. If they had contacted me to say they were interested or could i resend, due to one half not being there, no problem.

Discretion due to work is important and you are generally sending a pic without seeing the other person's. So i can understand why people do it.

By *irtySekretsCouple
over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

We do it to discourage Photo Collectors. It’s not fool proof but it helps x

over a year ago

"As soon as you open the face pic could you screen shot it to show your partner ?

The only good thing about this site is that you can not screen shot i thought... "

Have you tried?

Mrs

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I can screen shot messages and pics on my mobile.

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

I do that. Less chance of them being screen shot or kept and shown to others. Don't like them hanging around other people's inboxes.

V x

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Also, for anything like that if one of us has seen and the other hasn't then we'll mark it as u read right away so the other knows to look hopefully the sender won't have deleted the pictures yet as it shows as unread.

V x

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

It's a pointless feature and anyone who thinks it offers them some kind of protection is deluded.

As with anything on fab, turn the negative in to a positive and use it as a twat filter

over a year ago

We know you can screenshot messages but guessing we're one of very few on here who respect people's wishes/boundaries and don't screenshot face pics, when we send face pics we never think to delete them, guessing we're doing something wrong lol

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

To avoid being some guys trophy down the pub

over a year ago

"It's a pointless feature and anyone who thinks it offers them some kind of protection is deluded.

As with anything on fab, turn the negative in to a positive and use it as a twat filter "

Couldn't have put it better myself, if you have an issue showing your face, what happens when you meet? Say hello then spend the rest of the evening wearing blindfold???

over a year ago

People send a message with a face pic and see its read. No interest, so why leave your face pic with someone. I notice there is not a face pic on the OPs profile. If the OP had also sent a face pic, i could understand the annoyance more.

over a year ago

"I have removed a face pic after a couple of hours, when i could see it had been opened, but not had any contact. If they had contacted me to say they were interested or could i resend, due to one half not being there, no problem.

Discretion due to work is important and you are generally sending a pic without seeing the other person's. So i can understand why people do it. "

I agree with this.

It is a big leap of faith sending a face pic to somebody - reasons vary per person. The have their reasons. The Internet (obviously) is a worldnlf dishonest and malicious people, they may be other side of the world or love in your street.

Removing the pic may not be the Fort knox of security, but it goes towards helping.

over a year ago

I think it's a safety thing. People can turn nasty & threaten all sorts.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"It's a pointless feature and anyone who thinks it offers them some kind of protection is deluded.

As with anything on fab, turn the negative in to a positive and use it as a twat filter

Couldn't have put it better myself, if you have an issue showing your face, what happens when you meet? Say hello then spend the rest of the evening wearing blindfold??? "

We remove our pics after the message has been read. Doesn't make us twats tho and I think people who have met us in clubs would agree. Just running our profile our way.

Mrs & Mr Not Twats.

over a year ago

I understand if there’s been no previous messaging, but I’m referring to when people message us, ask for an invite to our parties, then delete?? So we are trusting you with our home address, all of our details and face pics, but you can’t trust us with a photo? Surely we should be the ones with trust issues by allowing complete strangers into our home? I’m sorry, but don’t expect to be allowed to enter my home if I don’t know what you look like!

over a year ago

"I understand if there’s been no previous messaging, but I’m referring to when people message us, ask for an invite to our parties, then delete?? So we are trusting you with our home address, all of our details and face pics, but you can’t trust us with a photo? Surely we should be the ones with trust issues by allowing complete strangers into our home? I’m sorry, but don’t expect to be allowed to enter my home if I don’t know what you look like!"

Seems completely fair as you outlined there to expect to see the photos. Maybe fantacists.

Post new Message to Thread