Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

couples and fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

right before i ask the question remember its just that ..a question after a chat with a few others so putting it out there.

are couples being pushed out of fab due to the number of single women now (seemly) making the rules.

this came about when someone said take the couples off fab and it will collapse as its no longer swinging ??.

my response was no as the bulk of fab dont voice there opinions on fab forums and they just get on with it ?? which started a debate lol bloody forums at it again lol.

your views please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, as not everyone is looking for single women, therefore whatever rules they may make won't be applicable to those not seeking them

P

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

From what I've seen in my few years on fab the only couples who have any complaints about single ladies are those who want to meet them and are not as successful as they would like to be.

Couples who just want to meet other couples (swinging in the traditional sense) tend to ignore all singles profiles so don't worry about any "rules" single ladies have.

There are still far, far more couples on here than single ladies anyway. A quick search in my local area using age range 35-35 revealed the following:

Single ladies who want to meet couples - 12

Couples who want to meet single ladies - 49

Single men who want to meet ladies - 294

By *.LBCouple
over a year ago

South

The great thing about fabs and this lifestyle is there will always be someone /something for everyone. how lucky are we,

over a year ago

No I don't agree with this at all!

Couples who genuinely understands what swinging is all about would not feel pushed out of the scene because women are picky about who they meet or have rules. (Nothing wrong at all with that)

I've met with loads of couples and had a fantastic time however I get a lot of messages normally at 2 or 3 in the morning on a Saturday night, some couples saying come and meet us now.

This in my opinion is not swinging this is just wanting a quick hookup.

I haven't worded this very well but I hope it makes sense.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"No I don't agree with this at all!

Couples who genuinely understands what swinging is all about would not feel pushed out of the scene because women are picky about who they meet or have rules. (Nothing wrong at all with that)

I've met with loads of couples and had a fantastic time however I get a lot of messages normally at 2 or 3 in the morning on a Saturday night, some couples saying come and meet us now.

I haven't worded this very well but I hope it makes sense. "

makes sense to me

By *ildfire1212Man
over a year ago

fife

"right before i ask the question remember its just that ..a question after a chat with a few others so putting it out there.

are couples being pushed out of fab due to the number of single women now (seemly) making the rules.

this came about when someone said take the couples off fab and it will collapse as its no longer swinging ??.

my response was no as the bulk of fab dont voice there opinions on fab forums and they just get on with it ?? which started a debate lol bloody forums at it again lol.

your views please. "

Couples aren’t swingers eh lol and single girls rule this site WOW ??

Really fun to see demands on here from anyone up there own arse further than ever lol

1 Don’t you ever dare message me if you have not studied my profile and know me and my wants ( remember red only m and ms )

Yoh send a pic of your cock you will sent from here boy shamed !!! However my profile does have 8 pics of my fanny next to lava lamp and lips spread apparat I nearly touched the coast ...

Don’t message if your not exactly in measurements included and deffo married or attached men jog on but I expect discretion as my man has no clue to my being here

Couples however do tend to pass up offers to begin hoping for better end up with nothing and the sites to blame !!!

Single guys put up with so much crap it can be embarrassing to look ?? at it any other way and there’s more hoops on this site than in Celtic dressing room ??????

Just saying ??

over a year ago

"From what I've seen in my few years on fab the only couples who have any complaints about single ladies are those who want to meet them and are not as successful as they would like to be.

Couples who just want to meet other couples (swinging in the traditional sense) tend to ignore all singles profiles so don't worry about any "rules" single ladies have.

There are still far, far more couples on here than single ladies anyway. A quick search in my local area using age range 35-35 revealed the following:

Single ladies who want to meet couples - 12

Couples who want to meet single ladies - 49

Single men who want to meet ladies - 294"

By *kyblue1878Couple
over a year ago

Southport

Fab is a means of maintaining contact with people we've met at clubs or from holidays. As it is free it gets swamped with fakes and single men. There are some wholly genuine singles on here and one feels for them as they have a tougher time because of the timewasters. Couples will still operate on here but there are other sites too and we use one for more than 80% of our meetings. Fabs is what it is, it will carry on, so will couples on it. Just wish it was a little more accountable to eliminate the messers.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/01/19 08:21:01]

over a year ago

One of the single ladies who was on here lots has just become a couple so no I don’t think so. I think it’s also there’s a lot of people who use the site without using the forums.

over a year ago

We have found there is a background group of couples on here who don't get involved with the forums but also hide their profiles and only pop up when they actually want to meet or play.

over a year ago

"No I don't agree with this at all!

I haven't worded this very well but I hope it makes sense. "

Think you've written a good reply there

Post new Message to Thread