Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

STD

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm fuming ... Just been asked if I have an STD because I don't want to meet a guy! After 2 months of hell ie told him 3 deaths (1 my mums) 2 funerals and numerous serious illness in close friends and family I'm not meeting anyone except good friends atm He then proceeded to tell me to go and f**k myself.

What is this place coming too? Where is common decency? Is ignorance now regarded as the norm??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

Sorry to hear about your losses.

Your gut instinct proved itself right.

Don't let the shit stick to your shoes.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not sure it's regarded as the norm buts certainly becoming more common. Fab definitely isn't what it used to be unfortunately.

However with a bit of patience and digging you can unearth a gem or 2 xxx

By *utsidenakedMan
over a year ago

Dorchester

Yes its gar too common, I het abusive messages from people I've never even messaged, this place just attracts wierdos

over a year ago

Sounds like a prick think you dodged a bullett there to be honest . I have had two meets one off here and another from another site cancel because of bereavement both have since gone ahead but I never doubted the sincerity of the persons reason It’s so disrespectful some people are absolute Neanderthal in their attitude x

over a year ago

Thanks guys ... having a beer and laughing at ignorant f***wits

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

Are u mad Cose he asked u if u have std?

Cose there are some female n couples asking for a recent test results

Or are u mad Cose he insulted u

Advice

Don'tgive a reason why u don't want meet them

Maybe u were telling him u want to meet him n make him wait till u sort urself out or anything like that false hopes

over a year ago

Ot would seem that you have encountered a 'cuntius maximus' OP.

Sorry to read of the loss of your mother

By *AFBODMan
over a year ago

Woodhall Spa

"Thanks guys ... having a beer and laughing at ignorant f***wits"

That's the best way of dealing with them...

It's just unfortunate that they keep on coming back unless you block them..

Condolences on your losses..xx

over a year ago

Sorry for the losses you have had best wishes and good vibes to you and family,

ignore that guy that's what the block button is for

over a year ago

Don't worry about it.

Go fuck someone nice when you're ready.

over a year ago

"Are u mad Cose he asked u if u have std?

Advice

Maybe u were telling him u want to meet him n make him wait till u sort urself out or anything like that false hopes"

I sort the full ball wankers from the men who are actually interested in me by letting them wait.

I fuck when I'm ready to fuck.

over a year ago

Sorry for you losses and the rude/ignorant message.

I've noticed an increase in abusive messages from people I've turned down. I genuinely think a lot of guys come on a site like this expecting sex on tap realise it's not as easy as that and just become frustrated and abusive. Its not always single guys though I've noticed an increase in abuse from couples profiles to.

There are a lot of very lovely sexy people on here too.

over a year ago

Advice

Maybe u were telling him u want to meet him n make him wait till u sort urself out or anything like that false hopes"

You are joking? After a long winded conversation of me saying often that I'm not meeting anyone due to a hard time atm ... in the end telling him 3 deaths, 2 funerals and serious illnesses in friends and family ... he then asks if it's because I have an STD surely that is just plain ignorant!!! Then when I reply that was hilarious ... he tells me to go and fuck myself! What do you think?

By *r_TrojanMan
over a year ago

In The North

Sounds like he is a complete and utter moron...

And as some have pointed out, fab is definitely not what it used to be. Gone are the days where people would at least make conversation and respect each other... Seems to be a different ball game now...

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Yes its gar too common, I het abusive messages from people I've never even messaged, this place just attracts wierdos"

Garrrr bloody pirates

over a year ago

I'd call him a cunt but he has neither the warmth not depth required

over a year ago

"I'm fuming ... Just been asked if I have an STD because I don't want to meet a guy! After 2 months of hell ie told him 3 deaths (1 my mums) 2 funerals and numerous serious illness in close friends and family I'm not meeting anyone except good friends atm He then proceeded to tell me to go and f**k myself.

What is this place coming too? Where is common decency? Is ignorance now regarded as the norm??"

Sincere condolences and that “person” is a cuntwaffle

Do not give “it” another thought

So easy to give it as a keyboard warrior these dickheads x

over a year ago

"Thanks guys ... having a beer and laughing at ignorant f***wits"
proper fookwits

By *rettyLittleThingWoman
over a year ago

Swansea

I know its frustrating but try to ignore it. I've had a few nasty messages, it's just them spitting their dummies out and trying to get a rise.

I got abuse this week because I said no to someone having my kik and the other as he was too far away. A lady told me this week to see it as they must of really wanted you, to have that much of a reaction to you saying no.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Advice

Maybe u were telling him u want to meet him n make him wait till u sort urself out or anything like that false hopes

You are joking? After a long winded conversation of me saying often that I'm not meeting anyone due to a hard time atm ... in the end telling him 3 deaths, 2 funerals and serious illnesses in friends and family ... he then asks if it's because I have an STD surely that is just plain ignorant!!! Then when I reply that was hilarious ... he tells me to go and fuck myself! What do you think? "

We think he sounds like a total prick. Perhaps he was more suggesting you had an STD than enquiring. Insults are fairly common from males who've had their ego's dented.

over a year ago

Advice

You are joking? After a long winded conversation of me saying often that I'm not meeting anyone due to a hard time atm ... in the end telling him 3 deaths, 2 funerals and serious illnesses in friends and family ... he then asks if it's because I have an STD surely that is just plain ignorant!!! Then when I reply that was hilarious ... he tells me to go and fuck myself! What do you think?

We think he sounds like a total prick. Perhaps he was more suggesting you had an STD than enquiring. Insults are fairly common from males who've had their ego's dented."

He knew the reasons why I'm not meeting before he said I have an STD... I think he thought they were excuses! Totally unbelievable. When I told him I thought he was unreal and hilarious he told me to go and f**k myself!! Never mind blocked and laughed

over a year ago

Some guys on here are morons. Have a giggle, block, forget them

over a year ago

Just be glad he showed his true colours ahead of meeting him.

Sorry for your losses, I was incapable of even stringing a sentence together never mind meeting for sex after my mum died so the fact he couldn't respect that says more than what he asked you.

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

The world is full of idiots sadly we always seem to come across them regularly lol.

Block and move on dont even let it worry or annoy you.

Post new Message to Thread