Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Problems with my hubby

Jump to newest

By *reedMyHairyFanny OP   Woman
over a year ago

uk

Just getting me down he just called me a fat pig an a pig in a poke. Having some wine now it’s just getting me down that’s all

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's nice of him...

Reply privately

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

That's no way for a husband to treat his wife ... whatever context it was meant on

Reply privately

over a year ago

He'd be wearing the wine if he said that to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

uk

Just getting sick of it really sorry for annoying u all just pissed off really moaning I broke the shark hoover started it . Fk it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds like a charming chap

Reply privately

By *ee pandaWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

He doesnt respect u at all hun i had one like that and i left him for other reasons besides that one. And im not suggesting u do that at all hun thats just my life. But u need to chat with him and tell him that thats not ok and u deserve better and worth more than that xx good luck xx

Reply privately

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Tell him to go look at himself and then go kiss your lily white ass Twat

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sure your a lovely, beautiful lady x

Reply privately

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple
over a year ago

Peak District

Maybe he found out you were on here and got annoyed!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck a younger fit man and show him the pics.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fuck a younger fit man and show him the pics."

Great idea!! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

He sounds like an arsehole

Reply privately

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

Can u take a pic of him eating ur fat cunt n post it here

That be fun

Reply privately

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Make a comment about the size of his cock and how crap he is with it. Believe me that will cut him deeper than anything else you could say to him.

Reply privately

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

Are you not on here without his knowledge? Just playing devil's advocate....name calling/body shaming is not cool/right in any way, but some would say, neither is deception.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just getting me down he just called me a fat pig an a pig in a poke. Having some wine now it’s just getting me down that’s all "

My husband used to say i was a fat cow. And dragged me out of the gutter. Im now back in my home town with respectful people and a nice partner. Never too old to ditch disrespectful men

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe he found out you were on here and got annoyed! "

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Maybe if Peter Andre accepts your £200 offer you can dump the hubby

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a charmer!

Reply privately

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Sounds like a charming chap "

sounds more like a twat to me!!! the wine bottle would be going where the sun doesnt shine if it was my hubby!!!!!

Reply privately

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 08/01/19 15:04:48]

Reply privately

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Lose a load of weight, dump him, be seen about town with the younger men you crave. That'll learn him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe he found out you were on here and got annoyed! "

Exactly and fucking men bare back behind his back

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Just getting me down he just called me a fat pig an a pig in a poke. Having some wine now it’s just getting me down that’s all "

That is really unkind and nasty of him. Does he know you are on here?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I ask what health clinics you can call 24/7 for a confirmation of clean sexual health?

I think that would be most useful even if I only ever play safe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is that fore play

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I ask what health clinics you can call 24/7 for a confirmation of clean sexual health?

"

Yeah. There may be a little matter of confidentiality though

Reply privately

over a year ago

i had two nasty husband's. I got rid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just getting me down he just called me a fat pig an a pig in a poke. Having some wine now it’s just getting me down that’s all

My husband used to say i was a fat cow. And dragged me out of the gutter. Im now back in my home town with respectful people and a nice partner. Never too old to ditch disrespectful men"

Reply privately

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I have not read all the comments.

Firstly. If it’s a real thing he said then that’s it unacceptable.

But if you’re here without his knowledge (which i don’t know) then you are also behaving badly, and perhaps there are some bits of your relationship that are broken.

Enjoy the wine but don’t look for answers there. And try not to retaliate while pissed, it never ends well.

V x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tell him if he doesnt sort his sh*t out... This king of a man is going to slip his queen 8 inches.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are you not on here without his knowledge? Just playing devil's advocate....name calling/body shaming is not cool/right in any way, but some would say, neither is deception. "
couldnt say eny better..of course no men should treat a woman or enyone else by that matter that way .bit of he is your husband he should know you are here because if it was him here as a single profile like you and everthing was beind your back im sure you wouldnt be happy..but as i said no one should talk or treat anyine else like that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And one advice please dont share your life online..its just an advice its alwais your choise.

Reply privately

over a year ago

uk

"Can I ask what health clinics you can call 24/7 for a confirmation of clean sexual health?

"

Sandyford do love they give u a number an u can call 4 ur. Results any tym

Reply privately

over a year ago

uk

Was just pissed off an d*unk I’m ok now

Reply privately

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

That's an abusive husband.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why do you think I’m here Ignore hubby he’s a idiot and go fine a lover instead

Got told today (by some bloke on kik) that if I need to loose a few pounds to look sexy In lingerie... he can fuck off

He’s a prick, now been blocked lol

Reply privately

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

"And one advice please dont share your life online..its just an advice its alwais your choise."

That's good advice, although we are sympathetic to your plight, we wouldn't now meet you as bringing that kind of drama into our playtime isn't something we are looking for, might have shot yourself in the foot with others some what.

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Sandyford do love they give u a number an u can call 4 ur. Results any tym"

The Leeds Sexual Health clinics aren't open 24 hours. You must have different arrangements in Scotland.

Reply privately

over a year ago

uk

The Leeds Sexual Health clinics aren't open 24 hours. You must have different arrangements in Scotland. "

Yes the sandyford u call up put in ur code and date of birth an the answering machine reads out your results n past results it’s a robot answering machine not a human kind of thing it’s very good I get any1 who wants to shag me to phone up if they won’t I refuse to shag them an I’m happy to show them I’ve no sexual diseases as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Leeds Sexual Health clinics aren't open 24 hours. You must have different arrangements in Scotland. "

Don't think I would be traveling to Scotland for am tsd check. Guess I'll just do it the regular way. Though I would always play safe regardless.

Reply privately

over a year ago

uk

The Leeds Sexual Health clinics aren't open 24 hours. You must have different arrangements in Scotland.

Don't think I would be traveling to Scotland for am tsd check. Guess I'll just do it the regular way. Though I would always play safe regardless. "

I like it bareback so I make sure they r checked out

Reply privately

By *ildfire1212Man
over a year ago

fife

"That's no way for a husband to treat his wife ... whatever context it was meant on"

Just saying two sides to every story And wouldn’t take sides hubby could be severely depressed or having symptoms of an illness of he has slowly been turning into someone who isn’t him !!!

I know that with experience and looking back on behaviour it was like that wasn’t that person saying or doing anything out of character but a slow change hard to spot .. got to your local doctor best place to start !!

And op all the very best I know it can be hell for you but trust in something not adding up rather than he’s a twat

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very sorry to read this.

If I'd of been you that bottle of wine would have connected with his head.

Joking or not this isn't funny because we dwell on things and before you know it the thing is dominating your mind.

I have no solutions. I've been abused by people still get a fair bit today because I refuse to be a complete arsehole so your seen as an easy target or punchbag.

If you cook his meals or wash his clothes stop doing it. And when he asks where is dinner just say your on a diet and we do things together as a couple. When he has nothing to wear say I'm on a diet and clothes don't fit me, but as we are a couple we do things together etc etc etc.

Good luck, sorry your suffering like this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't think I would be traveling to Scotland for am tsd check. Guess I'll just do it the regular way. Though I would always play safe regardless.

I like it bareback so I make sure they r checked out"

Fair enough, good to be safe in that respect.

Out of interest, does your hubby know your firstly on here and secondly sleeping bareback with other men ?

Reply privately

By *edbath 5Man
over a year ago

london

Me and my wife rarely play. She’s about your size and don’t believe how much I love her cuddly size to snuggle up to and kiss all over.

Strange people what ever they think or say. Don’t let it get to you my lovely.

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

uk

Out of interest, does your hubby know your firstly on here and secondly sleeping bareback with other men ?

"

Me an him don’t have sex he sleeps in the conservatory which he’s turned into a bedroom don’t sleep in same beds

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The timing of his comment mind, 7 days after you joined and literally just in time for the 7 day wait to end before you could post on in the forums.

It’s a nasty thing for him to say, if genuine and not part of a kink / sex game you get off on, he seems like a very uncharming chap but we’ve only heard one side of the story!

Hope you have fun on Fab! "

I agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

Inform him that the guys you meet of here like you?

Soon sort his shitty attitude out op x

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Just getting me down he just called me a fat pig an a pig in a poke. Having some wine now it’s just getting me down that’s all

Inform him that the guys you meet of here like you?

Soon sort his shitty attitude out op x"

And give the ammunition to get a divorce when he finds out

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s not something nice from him to say

But what did you do to him and what did you say to him ? To make him react like that?

Why everyone is Judging the husband without knowing The whole story ?

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"It’s not something nice from him to say

But what did you do to him and what did you say to him ? To make him react like that?

"

Exactly what I thought too

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

A lot of people assuming he doesn't know

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

What reasons could there be for someone to speak like that to your wife? ( obviously assuming it did )

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is a swinger site.

not couple counselling.

I dont agree with name calling in of any sort by anyone.

Unless it is for role playing and both know the limits and what is and isn't acceptable.

Plus we just heard your side. Not his. And people don't say things like that unless they are hurting.

I am yet to Judge people lifestyle,but you been on this site behind his back,Well then there is your answer he is hurting.

So come off the site. And go mend your marriage if that is what you want. Other wise. Ye both deserve some one else and happiness.just not together. And alcohol solves no problem.its creates more.

Best of luck in whatever you decide ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly what I thought too "

in my experience of such things, before forming a judgement, its helpful and only right to hear both sides of the story. What was the build up and is he aware of his partner being on a swingers site . That's just a couple of questions .

Reply privately

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Send him our way (get the whips and chains out baby we got a live one) he be loving you loads later

Reply privately

over a year ago

A Human being is hurting and in emotional pain and just wants some sympathy or empathy some tell her to keep it to herself and some others assume it's her fault, ever considered maybe he's a nasty bast**d

I've posted on these forums before when I've been going through a rough time and got a lot of support.

If you can't say anything nice then shut the f**k up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly what I thought too in my experience of such things, before forming a judgement, its helpful and only right to hear both sides of the story. What was the build up and is he aware of his partner being on a swingers site . That's just a couple of questions . "

Exactly thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A Human being is hurting and in emotional pain and just wants some sympathy or empathy some tell her to keep it to herself and some others assume it's her fault, ever considered maybe he's a nasty bast**d

I've posted on these forums before when I've been going through a rough time and got a lot of support.

If you can't say anything nice then shut the f**k up"

Forums aren’t just for people to be ‘nice’ I’m afraid. They’re for discussion and to express opinions on the subject. Peoples opinions won’t always be what the op was hoping to hear.

Good of you to white night for her though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a vile guy, what does he say about you being on here?

Reply privately

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

So basically you both treat each other like trash

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whatever the reasons . Your relationship isn't going in the right direction. You have two choices as I see it . One is to try and talk to each other in a neutral environment and see if you can get over it .

Two is to walk away and start again as a single woman . That I feel is the right thing to do .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me an him don’t have sex he sleeps in the conservatory which he’s turned into a bedroom don’t sleep in same beds"

Then you being here makes sense regardless of whether your a woman or a man. When the relationship is like that along with getting upsetting comments that hit deep I can understand why you would choose to go on fab.

I hope you get out of this what you need. You may find a spring in your step. I wouldn't want to be in that kind of a relationship myself. But I have friends who are and I understand their reasons for staying where they are.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me an him don’t have sex he sleeps in the conservatory which he’s turned into a bedroom don’t sleep in same beds"

He sleeps in the comservatory? This time of year? Plus it doesn't sound very private....? Why not another bedroom?

Reply privately

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"Whatever the reasons . Your relationship isn't going in the right direction. You have two choices as I see it . One is to try and talk to each other in a neutral environment and see if you can get over it .

Two is to walk away and start again as a single woman . That I feel is the right thing to do . "

There are always more than two options. What feels like the right thing to an outsider may not be best. To the OP. I hope you find a solution.

V x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cheating is never justified! In fact, the energy you're putting into your infidelity will have an impact on the way your partner experiences you in the relationship and they will react to it. It sounds like you're both abusive to each other. One thing I will not do is make you feel good about cheating. You're vile! Get a divorce or get therapy!

Reply privately

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Lots of earnest advice for a wind up thread

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Cheating is never justified! In fact, the energy you're putting into your infidelity will have an impact on the way your partner experiences you in the relationship and they will react to it. It sounds like you're both abusive to each other. One thing I will not do is make you feel good about cheating. You're vile! Get a divorce or get therapy! "

How did you come to that conclusion from the posts?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cheating is never justified! In fact, the energy you're putting into your infidelity will have an impact on the way your partner experiences you in the relationship and they will react to it. It sounds like you're both abusive to each other. One thing I will not do is make you feel good about cheating. You're vile! Get a divorce or get therapy! "

You don't make a lot of assumptions then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Slightly of topic wear did you get your watermellon underwear from please x

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok for the amount of posts I am removing on this thread I am going to shut this. Can people remember not to attack others on the forum.

Also as advised a lot...if you think someone is fake, report rather than try and out them on a forum. If you keep doing this don't be surprised if you are banned. More than one ban , especially for the same thing risks people getting a permanent ban altogether

Reply privately