Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Licking up own cum

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

An I the only person who loves cei of a woman telling you to lick your own cum.up in person ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

She loves it and done it many times

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

Yaaaaaaak

over a year ago

Id love your wife or mistress to give me demands and cei

over a year ago

"She loves it and done it many times "

How did she do it for you?

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Yaaaaaaak"

Do you come in a woman's mouth? If yes then it's only polite for you to taste what you want her to taste. It is your ejaculate after all, not anyone else's.

By *rkeb3Man
over a year ago

east Lancashire road

"Yaaaaaaak

Do you come in a woman's mouth? If yes then it's only polite for you to taste what you want her to taste. It is your ejaculate after all, not anyone else's."

So if some one want eat ur shxt u have to eat ur own shxt even tho u dont like it just Cose it's polite what kind of book u reading

over a year ago

"Yaaaaaaak

Do you come in a woman's mouth? If yes then it's only polite for you to taste what you want her to taste. It is your ejaculate after all, not anyone else's.

So if some one want eat ur shxt u have to eat ur own shxt even tho u dont like it just Cose it's polite what kind of book u reading

"

?? god knows what books he is reading, I'd be more bothered about what your reading if I was you. Maybe start with a dictionary with spelling like that.

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Yaaaaaaak

"

Now you're being silly.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The term that should be implemented more often is...'what is good for the goose is good for the gander....

It is an obvious activity to show respect to your partner... Don't be a hypocrite....

Post new Message to Thread