FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First ever threesome/Cuck experience stories... Go!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Want to hear everyone’s stories on the first meets! Was it awkward. Was it something you was unsure of then loved etc?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Want to hear everyone’s stories on the first meets! Was it awkward. Was it something you was unsure of then loved etc?"

First threesome was weird, i had to get in the zone. Now I'm like a horse with blinkers on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was about 17.. I was in a relationship with another woman.. and we both wanted a man.. but not long after the three sum she ended it.. she didn’t like that she had to share me, and got very jealous.

Me.. well i loved it!

By *otwife34Couple
over a year ago

wiltshire

No. It was amazing.. my now hubby told me he’d like me to go out with friends and pull, I brought the guy back and we went at it on the sofa while hubby was upstairs trying to catch a glimpse!! Mind blowing sex with hubby after too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My first threesome was last March, it was with Stevo and a black guy. I was pretty nervous and shy, but Stevo just undressed me, put me on the bed and...

I still get pretty nervous though!

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan
over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

First threesome was in a private room at a club. Other guy had the smallest erect penis I have ever seen but loved the experience and now hooked.

First cuck experience was with a hotwife whose husband was an army officer serving away. We kept sending pics and videos of us in action which he loved. Very horny.

Post new Message to Thread