Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gambia

Jump to newest

By *obear OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

My wife is going to Gambia with her best friend at the start of Feb(booked last night)they both love black cock do I trust her to go????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ondongreg79Man
over a year ago

london

Tell them to be careful! I very nearly got arrested having sex on a beach in The Gambia and I’d hate to see what a Gambian prison looks like!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My wife is going to Gambia with her best friend at the start of Feb(booked last night)they both love black cock do I trust her to go????"

No

By *obear OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"Tell them to be careful! I very nearly got arrested having sex on a beach in The Gambia and I’d hate to see what a Gambian prison looks like!"

I will worn them thanks

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile says you prefer to play separate so what's the problem ?

By *obear OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"Your profile says you prefer to play separate so what's the problem ?"

Hi yes we do play separate I was just asking for safety reasons and for others to enjoy what people say.

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

I’d say make sure she gets tested as soon as she gets back, before you fuck her

By *obear OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"I’d say make sure she gets tested as soon as she gets back, before you fuck her"

I will make sure she takes condoms with her don't worry about that

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

I will make sure she takes condoms with her don't worry about that "

I hope they are big enough for Gambians !

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

Judging by the men I know from Gambia, they are respectful enough not to do anything against the lady's will. You can trust her to have the will though.

over a year ago

be careful leaving the hotels.

you may get pressured from beggers.

stick to organized tours and see plenty of rhinos.

kick your shoes out before you put them on and watch out for the snakes. be aware the soldiers are very gun happy and do not make any sudden movements around them.

watch what you eat as well plenty will make you sick and ruin your holiday.

i dont know if the countries rules on gays has changed or softened by people use to get beaten up for it or worse.

as i said stick to the hotel and arranged tours and you'll be fine.

it is really something to feel the ground shake before stampeding rhinos go past at frightening speed.

By *obear OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"Judging by the men I know from Gambia, they are respectful enough not to do anything against the lady's will. You can trust her to have the will though. "

I do xxx

over a year ago

Send them with me. I'll look after them and make sure they don't do anything with the locals

over a year ago

"My wife is going to Gambia with her best friend at the start of Feb(booked last night)they both love black cock do I trust her to go????"
Good girls, they know black is best. Hope they make post on there return describing their antics with all the sexy African men.

over a year ago

Tell her to iron her knickers on a hot setting; it kills off any insects that might bury themselves in the skin of her ass.

over a year ago

"be careful leaving the hotels.

you may get pressured from beggers.

stick to organized tours and see plenty of rhinos.

kick your shoes out before you put them on and watch out for the snakes. be aware the soldiers are very gun happy and do not make any sudden movements around them.

watch what you eat as well plenty will make you sick and ruin your holiday.

i dont know if the countries rules on gays has changed or softened by people use to get beaten up for it or worse.

as i said stick to the hotel and arranged tours and you'll be fine.

it is really something to feel the ground shake before stampeding rhinos go past at frightening speed.

"

I didn't think they had rhinos in Gambia?

By *uyforyouMan
over a year ago

irvine

Lol

By *obear OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"Tell her to iron her knickers on a hot setting; it kills off any insects that might bury themselves in the skin of her ass."

Lol

By *atchusplay1000Couple
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Tell her to go somewhere else instead. It sounds an awful place....

By *obear OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

Well they have booked it 9th Feb I can't wait to hear all the stories

By *anana JoeMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Bit late to ask if she is already going its booked after all

over a year ago

Do you trust your wife?

Seems not.

She sounds like one of those women who sees a black cock and can't help herself.

Don't allow her to go, or she'll come back fucked.

over a year ago

"Well they have booked it 9th Feb I can't wait to hear all the stories "

Ah, so you don't trust her.

over a year ago

"Do you trust your wife?

Seems not.

She sounds like one of those women who sees a black cock and can't help herself.

Don't allow her to go, or she'll come back fucked."

Its not that its just his kink announcing what she is up to and he enjoys the attention/perceived humiliation.

By *obear OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"Do you trust your wife?

Seems not.

Its not that its just his kink announcing what she is up to and he enjoys the attention/perceived humiliation. "

I do trust her I like being humiliated made to look at pictures and videos of her I do like it. I love being made to lick women's feet or clean a dirty fanny so yes

over a year ago

"Do you trust your wife?

Seems not.

Its not that its just his kink announcing what she is up to and he enjoys the attention/perceived humiliation. "

Yea, I gathered that after reading further down the thread.

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

I’d trust them to get plenty of cock

Great to see that sex tourism is opening up to women. I’m sure she can’t wait to take advantage of some impoverished locals. And I’m sure you can’t wait to hear about it either.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

Google ‘bumsters’

By *orkingInExeterMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Not just fucked, she will be ruined.

over a year ago

London

"Not just fucked, she will be ruined. "

Why?

The ideas some men have...

over a year ago

London

"My wife is going to Gambia with her best friend at the start of Feb(booked last night)they both love black cock do I trust her to go????

I’d trust them to get plenty of cock

Great to see that sex tourism is opening up to women. I’m sure she can’t wait to take advantage of some impoverished locals. And I’m sure you can’t wait to hear about it either.

"

Are there no non-impoverished locals?

Curiouser and curiouser.

By *orkingInExeterMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Not every Gambian is impoverished but the ones that are dong need to sell sex to tourists. I was born in Banjul, moved away when still young, but still have family there.

By *strokeC100Couple
over a year ago

chester

We have played with a lovely guy from Gambia. Lived here a few years. Very polite, even shy- until the action commences!

By *orkingInExeterMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"We have played with a lovely guy from Gambia. Lived here a few years. Very polite, even shy- until the action commences!"

Was that in UK or Gambia?

over a year ago

I met some lovely Gambian men when I lived in London but have never visited the country itself

over a year ago

Id get her checked out at the clinic when she gets back haha but you should always trust your partner

over a year ago

"Tell them to be careful! I very nearly got arrested having sex on a beach in The Gambia and I’d hate to see what a Gambian prison looks like!

I will worn them thanks "

Ouch, hope you skin them first.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Given that she's on a site like this I guess she'll be looking out for sexy guys. I'd say it depends what she gets up to depends if her friend is Mrs Sensible or not!

Tell her to be careful though, as I hope you would wherever she went.

over a year ago

Ensure that protection is always used...but you know that. HIV is rife..

Have fun.... God bless the NHS...

By *lub coupleCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

It's rife with hiv over there so unless she is stupid then yes you should trust her.

over a year ago

Would not go there if you paid me!

By *obear OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"Given that she's on a site like this I guess she'll be looking out for sexy guys. I'd say it depends what she gets up to depends if her friend is Mrs Sensible or not!

Tell her to be careful though, as I hope you would wherever she went."

Her friend as been quite a few times but with her hubby this is the first time away from him she is on here as a single lady so is boo.

By *obear OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"My wife is going to Gambia with her best friend at the start of Feb(booked last night)they both love black cock do I trust her to go????

It's rife with hiv over there so unless she is stupid then yes you should trust her."

No she would never have intercourse with anyone else without a condom

By *riendly and hornyMan
over a year ago

Crewe

"Would not go there if you paid me!"

Just out of interest... Why not?

over a year ago

Went there few years ago, you do get hassled on the beach but ok in hotel complex

over a year ago

"Google ‘bumsters’ "

Great read

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

A couple I know from my local went last week, they got a 'bargain deal.' They then had to pay out a lot of money for injections including Yellow Fever. But the one thing that struck them and everyone else in the pub was the holiday insurance questions. One was do you intend to have unprotected sex with local people or animals? It must have happened for them to ask the question. Who replied saying what sort of fool do you think I am that I would have unprotected sex with an animal?

By *obear OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"A couple I know from my local went last week, they got a 'bargain deal.' They then had to pay out a lot of money for injections including Yellow Fever. But the one thing that struck them and everyone else in the pub was the holiday insurance questions. One was do you intend to have unprotected sex with local people

or animals? It must have happened for them to ask the question. Who replied saying what sort of fool do you think I am that I would have unprotected sex with an animal?"

Yes she had the yellow fever injection yesterday 70 pounds and got malaria tablets to take

over a year ago

J e a l o u s

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"J e a l o u s "

Jealous of what?

over a year ago

"J e a l o u s

Jealous of what?"

Jealous of going to Gambia!

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"J e a l o u s

Jealous of what?

Jealous of going to Gambia!"

I can see how that would make people jealous!!

By *xhib12Man
over a year ago

Blyth

"A couple I know from my local went last week, they got a 'bargain deal.' They then had to pay out a lot of money for injections including Yellow Fever. But the one thing that struck them and everyone else in the pub was the holiday insurance questions. One was do you intend to have unprotected sex with local people

or animals? It must have happened for them to ask the question. Who replied saying what sort of fool do you think I am that I would have unprotected sex with an animal?

Yes she had the yellow fever injection yesterday 70 pounds and got malaria tablets to take "

I used to work down there. The mosquitos can be really bad so make sure she takes repellent spray and wipes as well as the malaria tablets.

By *obear OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

or animals? It must have happened for them to ask the question. Who replied saying what sort of fool do you think I am that I would have unprotected sex with an animal?

Yes she had the yellow fever injection yesterday 70 pounds and got malaria tablets to take

I used to work down there. The mosquitos can be really bad so make sure she takes repellent spray and wipes as well as the malaria tablets. "

I will do thanks

By *obear OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"J e a l o u s

Jealous of what?

Jealous of going to Gambia!"

So am I lol

over a year ago

Like the rest of Africa,craphole.

over a year ago

"I’d say make sure she gets tested as soon as she gets back, before you fuck her"

Because all Gambians have aids?

over a year ago

"Like the rest of Africa,craphole."

Have you been to South Africa? Botswana?

over a year ago

Sounds an informed opinion, I'd love to hear how you've assessed the whole continent?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"A couple I know from my local went last week, they got a 'bargain deal.' They then had to pay out a lot of money for injections including Yellow Fever. But the one thing that struck them and everyone else in the pub was the holiday insurance questions. One was do you intend to have unprotected sex with local people or animals? It must have happened for them to ask the question. Who replied saying what sort of fool do you think I am that I would have unprotected sex with an animal?"

You don't need a yellow fever innoculation if you are travelling to the Gambia from UK. I also don't believe the travel insurance questionnaire.

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"I’d say make sure she gets tested as soon as she gets back, before you fuck her

Because all Gambians have aids?"

No one but you mentioned aids, but it’s a fact that a high percentage of people in those countries have HIV and other STD’s

By *obear OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"A couple I know from my local went last week, they got a 'bargain deal.' They then had to pay out a lot of money for injections including Yellow Fever. But the one thing that struck them and everyone else in the pub was the holiday insurance questions. One was do you intend to have unprotected sex with local people or animals? It must have happened for them to ask the question. Who replied saying what sort of fool do you think I am that I would have unprotected sex with an animal?

You don't need a yellow fever innoculation if you are travelling to the Gambia from UK. I also don't believe the travel insurance questionnaire. "

Boo went to the doctor and they told her she needed yellow fever injection

over a year ago

Not the best holiday spot or the safest

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

Your ignorance is shining through

Mrs

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

Boo went to the doctor and they told her she needed yellow fever injection "

They will have advised her to have one. It is only compulsory if you are travelling to the the Gambia from an infected country and UK isn't one. A 67 year old London professor of cancer had a yellow fever inoculation this week and had total organ failure and died.

over a year ago

"Not the best holiday spot or the safest "

Have you been there?

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

"Tell her to go somewhere else instead. It sounds an awful place...."
Egypt ... Nice camel toe

over a year ago

"Not the best holiday spot or the safest

Have you been there?"

Yes. .hence my comment

over a year ago

"I’d say make sure she gets tested as soon as she gets back, before you fuck her

No one but you mentioned aids, but it’s a fact that a high percentage of people in those countries have HIV and other STD’s"

According to a Dutch study carried out by researchers from the South Limburg Public Health Service and Maastricht University in the Netherlands, the prevalence of STD’S amongst swingers is 10.4% It was published in the peer-reviewed journal, 'Sexually Transmitted Infections' and can be found on the NHS website. HIV in The Gambia is 1.8%

So, as a swinger, you're more likely to be the carrier of STD’s infecting the Gambians than the other way around, statistically speaking.

over a year ago

No one but you mentioned aids, but it’s a fact that a high percentage of people in those countries have HIV and other STD’s

According to a Dutch study carried out by researchers from the South Limburg Public Health Service and Maastricht University in the Netherlands, the prevalence of STD’S amongst swingers is 10.4% It was published in the peer-reviewed journal, 'Sexually Transmitted Infections' and can be found on the NHS website. HIV in The Gambia is 1.8%

So, as a swinger, you're more likely to be the carrier of STD’s infecting the Gambians than the other way around, statistically speaking. "

HIV is not the only STD. Those statistics don't compare the same things.

By *obear OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derby

"

Boo went to the doctor and they told her she needed yellow fever injection

They will have advised her to have one. It is only compulsory if you are travelling to the the Gambia from an infected country and UK isn't one. A 67 year old London professor of cancer had a yellow fever inoculation this week and had total organ failure and died. "

Wow well lucky for me boo is ok

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

So, as a swinger, you're more likely to be the carrier of STD’s infecting the Gambians than the other way around, statistically speaking. "

What is the prevalence of HIV in swingers and STD's in Gambia? The 10.4% refers to all STD'd but the figure for Gambia is HIV specific.

over a year ago

this is an educated opinion from someone that's well travelled over the African continent ?

over a year ago

"Like the rest of Africa,craphole.this is an educated opinion from someone that's well travelled over the African continent ? "

Have you been to South Africa and Botswana?

over a year ago

"Not the best holiday spot or the safest

Have you been there?

Yes. .hence my comment "

Cool where did you stay? I went years ago and even go way off the tourist trail never once felt unsafe. Comsidering going back and just wondered if it's changed

Post new Message to Thread