Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Can we be friends?

Jump to newest

By *arry Windsor OP   Man
over a year ago

Heaton Park Manchester

I've just had a viewer of my profile who said he had sent me friend request. When I tried to reply to explain why I wouldn't meet him ( my not being "fabstraight" only "real world straight"),I found that he had already blocked me.

I don't have a problem with people asking for friends requests. I just find it strange to operate the block before even waiting for the rejection.

Anyone else had this or am I "more unique " than others?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sigh! I remember the good old days when men used to hang around with other men and have a laugh and talk about football. Now they only hang out with a gobby woman and look lost. Miserable. Under the thumb. Talking about tampons. Very sad.

over a year ago

It's possible his profile had been suspended

over a year ago

Yea I had this a week back. Guy sent me a message about meeting, I replied he wasn’t my type, thanks for the message though. He then blocked me. My initial, and continued, amazement was , he’s not my type so I’m not likely to visit his profile therefore, not sure what the block is supposed to achieve

Some people are weirder than me!

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

Blocking also means that you disappear from their view and they won't hassle you again

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Yea I had this a week back. Guy sent me a message about meeting, I replied he wasn’t my type, thanks for the message though. He then blocked me. My initial, and continued, amazement was , he’s not my type so I’m not likely to visit his profile therefore, not sure what the block is supposed to achieve

Some people are weirder than me! "

Wouldn't you only know he blocked you because you DID try to visit his profile?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

Wouldn't you only know he blocked you because you DID try to visit his profile? "

Good point !

over a year ago

"Blocking also means that you disappear from their view and they won't hassle you again"

I stand corrected, just tried this, didn’t take the profile off the results, but didn’t let me view. Useful as an extra filter. Thanks for the heads up!

over a year ago

"

Wouldn't you only know he blocked you because you DID try to visit his profile?

Good point !"

I see your point. He messaged me to announce the Royal blocking, which I was very grateful to know!

By *arry Windsor OP   Man
over a year ago

Heaton Park Manchester

"Yea I had this a week back. Guy sent me a message about meeting, I replied he wasn’t my type, thanks for the message though. He then blocked me. My initial, and continued, amazement was , he’s not my type so I’m not likely to visit his profile therefore, not sure what the block is supposed to achieve

Some people are weirder than me!

Wouldn't you only know he blocked you because you DID try to visit his profile? "

No when I tried to send the message reply to say I wasn't interested I got a notice saying he had already blocked me! THAT was what confused me most. Why message and block without waiting for a reply? I really can't understand it. At least wait to find out if the answer is a yes or a no.

He probably then complains about getting no attention on here.

over a year ago

"Sigh! I remember the good old days when men used to hang around with other men and have a laugh and talk about football. Now they only hang out with a gobby woman and look lost. Miserable. Under the thumb. Talking about tampons. Very sad."

Post new Message to Thread