Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cannot Accommodate. Cannot Travel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what.. Do they expect me to get them an Uber to my bedroom or what?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont accom as have kids

I dont travel ....unless its local by public transport but if you put travel people think you go any where

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

I've always been puzzled by this, but it's normally accompanied by "fill in later" for the profile section

over a year ago

Accommodation isn't possible with children living with me but I'm willing to travel for the right guy

over a year ago

"I dont accom as have kids

I dont travel ....unless its local by public transport but if you put travel people think you go any where"

The answer is here...

Its not difficult to figure guys lol

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I dont travel ....unless its local by public transport but if you put travel people think you go any where

The answer is here...

Its not difficult to figure guys lol"

If you say travel the sometimes expect it to be ridiculously long journeys, eg 100s of miles.

over a year ago

The answer is here...

Its not difficult to figure guys lol

If you say travel the sometimes expect it to be ridiculously long journeys, eg 100s of miles. "

By *rtraymondo76Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Then surely it's sensible to say, "Can drive up to xx miles radius", … "Only public transport so within half an hour" or something like that.

over a year ago

They will decide whether to travel or accommodate if it suits them,.rather than have people assume they will accommodate or travel when it suits.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

As a guy if you can't accommodate or travel you're basically screwed

This fact isn't so extreme in the case of ladies I think.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Then surely it's sensible to say, "Can drive up to xx miles radius", … "Only public transport so within half an hour" or something like that."

Been there, done that. They then try to persuade you that it's "only a few more miles/minutes" .

over a year ago

"They will decide whether to travel or accommodate if it suits them,.rather than have people assume they will accommodate or travel when it suits."

Good post! I know people who do that and it works well for them

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"So what.. Do they expect me to get them an Uber to my bedroom or what? "

No, just because I find it funny how this blows peoples mind for some reason.

over a year ago

"Then surely it's sensible to say, "Can drive up to xx miles radius", … "Only public transport so within half an hour" or something like that."
tried that it doesn't work

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Yes it would be sensible to say that, I totally agree.

But half of people can't be bothered to write a profile in the first place, and even fewer can be bothered to read it anyway.

For us, if someone contacted us with can't travel and can't accommodate it might mean they were still living with parents (or whomever) and didn't drive. In a large City or town with taxis or public transport, not to mention meeting in walking distance, it shouldn't be a problem. However rural areas or long distance meets are probably off the cards entirely.

over a year ago

I don't accommodate because i have nosey neighbours

However now i can drive i don't mind travelling, but not too far

over a year ago

"Then surely it's sensible to say, "Can drive up to xx miles radius", … "Only public transport so within half an hour" or something like that.tried that it doesn't work"

No matter what I put in my profile there is always those who can't read, or chose to ignore what you say and still make it difficult .

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Then surely it's sensible to say, "Can drive up to xx miles radius", … "Only public transport so within half an hour" or something like that.tried that it doesn't work

No matter what I put in my profile there is always those who can't read, or chose to ignore what you say and still make it difficult . "

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I have travelled long distances in the past hundreds of miles but it's normally for full weekend meets. Yes the first meet is the gamble but if you both feel it could work then it's worth the effort.

Both time I have travelled long distance have worked out well. First lasted 12 months second, 14 years and a house move.

Post new Message to Thread