Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Finding someone for a couple.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So how do couples seek out a 3some? Is it as easy as posting a meet request, or mailing someone you like the look of?

If your the 3rd person, are you more likely wanting to speak to the lady/man or both?

With myself I’d be much happier with knowing who I’m getting naked next too, but my wife isn’t too fussed.

Anyone else have the same different needs like ours? And how do you overcome these obstacles?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

As the 3rd person I would always speak to both, to make sure we all had the same desires and needs from the meet. To make sure everyone was comfortable and happy, safe and secure.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The one time I was the third person, we got chatting through a forum post and that progressed to arranging to meet at a club with no obligations or expectations on either side but it at least gave us the chance to chat in the social area first - we all got on, agreed to move to the play area - really was as simple as that.

Other couples I've chatted to here usually make it clear which one of them is replying and I'm always very careful to be respectful to both halves regardless of who responded - nothing worse being the male half of a couple and being ignored completely by those singles messaging.

over a year ago

Your first time, was you nervous shaking like a leaf, or was it easy as pie?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends how relaxed and comfortable the couple make you feel and vice versa. I’ve had a few good times and one unmitigated disaster!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Your first time, was you nervous shaking like a leaf, or was it easy as pie? "

I was nervous of course I was, but we chatted for ages before we met, we also had a good few hours getting to know each other in person before we "took things upstairs"

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

Mine was upstairs, lady on the bed naked, quick introductions, and then fun!

over a year ago

Posting a meet request has never worked for us it just ends up with a no show.

However if looking for guys it tends to be me that does most of the talking, and I keep it to messaging on here, hubby sometimes chimes in, if I don't feel they would get on there would be no meet, and as hubby is straight and there would be no physical interaction between the 2 guys, it has always worked out okay this way.

If looking for women we tend to seek out bi women and we both chat to them, either via kik or whatsapp purely because it saves us writing our names after every response and is often less confusing a read again this has always worked out okay for us.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

We've had some successful meets from a 'meet now' ad but it's not something we do very often. Most of our meets start from a simple message that then go onto a chat that we both take part in before meeting at ours or theirs. When meeting here, we generally have a cup of tea (or beer etc) and a chat about hard/soft limits then P usually just pounces on them Thinking back now, when we meet at theirs it seems to go the same way

over a year ago

We were the same but the opposite way round. We'd mail them and have a chat. I got the final say.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"We were the same but the opposite way round. We'd mail them and have a chat. I got the final say. "
You were actually in a swinging couple?

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"So how do couples seek out a 3some? Is it as easy as posting a meet request, or mailing someone you like the look of?

If your the 3rd person, are you more likely wanting to speak to the lady/man or both?

With myself I’d be much happier with knowing who I’m getting naked next too, but my wife isn’t too fussed.

Anyone else have the same different needs like ours? And how do you overcome these obstacles?"

It's predominantly the man you will end up talking to. Don't speak to the wife till you meet her sometimes.

over a year ago

"So how do couples seek out a 3some? Is it as easy as posting a meet request, or mailing someone you like the look of?

Anyone else have the same different needs like ours? And how do you overcome these obstacles?

It's predominantly the man you will end up talking to. Don't speak to the wife till you meet her sometimes. "

Are they under lock and key?

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

It's predominantly the man you will end up talking to. Don't speak to the wife till you meet her sometimes.

Are they under lock and key? "

Possibly, you would think they might like to talk to who they are gonna play with.

over a year ago

Are they under lock and key? Possibly, you would think they might like to talk to who they are gonna play with.

"

Maybe not. I know it wouldn’t be a surprise if don’t would like to meet a complete stranger. No?

That’s why I had this question. When one half of the couple needs to know who they meet and the other doesn’t.... and then how does the 3rd person feel about that.

over a year ago

"We were the same but the opposite way round. We'd mail them and have a chat. I got the final say.

You were actually in a swinging couple?"

For 5 years.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Are they under lock and key? Possibly, you would think they might like to talk to who they are gonna play with.

Maybe not. I know it wouldn’t be a surprise if don’t would like to meet a complete stranger. No?

That’s why I had this question. When one half of the couple needs to know who they meet and the other doesn’t.... and then how does the 3rd person feel about that. "

Meeting some couples is just more about the sex though really. I'd like to get on with them as well though. I'm not dial a dick.

over a year ago

That’s why I had this question. When one half of the couple needs to know who they meet and the other doesn’t.... and then how does the 3rd person feel about that. "

Does she never speak to them? I always made a point of talking to them so they knew that I existed and was aware. Couples or singles.

over a year ago

That’s why I had this question. When one half of the couple needs to know who they meet and the other doesn’t.... and then how does the 3rd person feel about that.

Does she never speak to them? I always made a point of talking to them so they knew that I existed and was aware. Couples or singles. "

This is new to us, I was talking about how I’ve read others meet different ways.

over a year ago

Does she never speak to them? I always made a point of talking to them so they knew that I existed and was aware. Couples or singles. "

Not speaking to the wife is a rookie move....

You can’t trust me to say hello to you wife but you trust me enough to fuck her.....

Asking someone you’re potentially going to fuck for a quick hello before you meet them is not unreasonable....

By *ildfire1212Man
over a year ago

fife

I almost turned down Saturdays meet I had as female didn’t want to chat on the phone and wasn’t messaging just male half and when he said get here then I will give out our address and just about to say no the postcode came through ..

Amazing night and I think they looked for a non drinker and average to slim . I am and a huge todger I also have but was let down by him on that part ?????? we bugger lol and like a feckin true Brit kept apologising every 2,mins but was totally chilled and relaxed they kept commenting on ..

never expected a meet tbh but grabbed eventually with both hands x

over a year ago

"I almost turned down Saturdays meet I had as female didn’t want to chat on the phone and wasn’t messaging just male half and when he said get here then I will give out our address and just about to say no the postcode came through ..

Amazing night and I think they looked for a non drinker and average to slim . I am and a huge todger I also have but was let down by him on that part ?????? we bugger lol and like a feckin true Brit kept apologising every 2,mins but was totally chilled and relaxed they kept commenting on ..

never expected a meet tbh but grabbed eventually with both hands x"

I’m so happy that worked out for you....

By *ildfire1212Man
over a year ago

fife

"I almost turned down Saturdays meet I had as female didn’t want to chat on the phone and wasn’t messaging just male half and when he said get here then I will give out our address and just about to say no the postcode came through ..

never expected a meet tbh but grabbed eventually with both hands x

I’m so happy that worked out for you....

"

Ye just rambling on here and I’m sure there’s sincerity in your message somewhere lol

over a year ago

Does she never speak to them? I always made a point of talking to them so they knew that I existed and was aware. Couples or singles.

You can’t trust me to say hello to you wife but you trust me enough to fuck her.....

Asking someone you’re potentially going to fuck for a quick hello before you meet them is not unreasonable...."

We never had a no show.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Asking someone you’re potentially going to fuck for a quick hello before you meet them is not unreasonable...."

I'm a veteran though. You know the kind of excuses they come up with.

over a year ago

Asking someone you’re potentially going to fuck for a quick hello before you meet them is not unreasonable.... I'm a veteran though. You know the kind of excuses they come up with."

I know, I’ve been there...

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I've also been wondering this. Do I look for a guy to join us?

Does he?

What if we meet and don't actually like him?

Ergh.

Post new Message to Thread