Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Unexpectedly Bi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever had someone else lie about this?

Recently had a meet and the guy said he was straight.

Mmf

And then while his wife is sucking me off tries to out his hand around my.. Junk.

What is the right etiquette here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Has anyone ever had someone else lie about this?

Mmf

And then while his wife is sucking me off tries to out his hand around my.. Junk.

What is the right etiquette here"

Bollock him, end play and leave. You didn't sign up for sexual assault.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That’s bang out of order.

Simply don’t do that unless it’s been discussed and agreed.

As the post above says. Have a word, pack up and leave.

over a year ago

Mmf

Bollock him, end play and leave. You didn't sign up for sexual assault."

Sorry that happened to you buddy. Yeah tell him that you’re not into that. If you feel really uncomfortable then leave. If you’re happy you’ve set your boundaries and they won’t be broken then stay and enjoy the wife.

I wouldn’t go as far as the poster above and accuse the man of sexual assault. People misread situations and as long as he was respectful and backed off I wouldn’t care too much.

I have a mate that this has happened to, and from now on he tells couples flat out that he doesn’t want the husband touching him. It seems to out the secretly bi couples that are messaging.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Mmf

Sorry that happened to you buddy. Yeah tell him that you’re not into that. If you feel really uncomfortable then leave. If you’re happy you’ve set your boundaries and they won’t be broken then stay and enjoy the wife.

I wouldn’t go as far as the poster above and accuse the man of sexual assault. People misread situations and as long as he was respectful and backed off I wouldn’t care too much.

I have a mate that this has happened to, and from now on he tells couples flat out that he doesn’t want the husband touching him. It seems to out the secretly bi couples that are messaging."

Surely he knew from the OPS profile, I've had it happen in a club when just joining in and didn't wanna kill the mood by announcing boundaries.

What is it then if it isn't sexual assault? Or do you just have a dog in the fight?

over a year ago

It's poor form

I don't mind a bit of cock, but I don't like it that much that I'd risk a smack on the hooter for it

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

If the guy said up front that he was straight then it's poor form for sure and a big assumption on the part of the husband to take that step without asking first - that said I think the lesson learned is to be absolutely clear about boundaries beforehand.

Appreciate that's not always easy when "joining in" in a club environment though, and things do happen in the heat of the moment, so if that were the case I think the correct thing to do would be move the hand away and politely but firmly state at that point you're not bi - if further attempts are then made to touch that's the point to walk away.

Being bi myself I wouldn't dream of touching anyone, regardless of gender, without checking first or at the very least having a crystal clear indication that physical contact would be welcomed.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Mmf

I have a mate that this has happened to, and from now on he tells couples flat out that he doesn’t want the husband touching him. It seems to out the secretly bi couples that are messaging.

Surely he knew from the OPS profile, I've had it happen in a club when just joining in and didn't wanna kill the mood by announcing boundaries.

What is it then if it isn't sexual assault? Or do you just have a dog in the fight?"

Much as I hate to agree with you, you're absolutely bang on. Touching someone sexually without permission is assault, whether it's man on man, lady on lady, whatever.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Mmf

Personally I'd just be pleasantly surprised.

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

Mmf

Tidy up your junk, don’t let the house guests feel they have to put it away

To be fair to this couple, your only previous couples meet was with a bi couple and we know how many bi guys write straight to get more meets. Maybe they read the vibe, reached out and you were there. That’s not insinuating you’re bi, in any way shape or form, but when the heat is on...

By *bione_1Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

Its out of order.

He should be honest and up front beforehand then you can decide if you wish to contact them

over a year ago

Slap it and stick your cock in his wife's arse?

over a year ago

Was he just trying to be helpful by guiding your cock into his wife?

By *bione_1Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

"Was he just trying to be helpful by guiding your cock into his wife?"

Good point

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Mmf

Tidy up your junk, don’t let the house guests feel they have to put it away

To be fair to this couple, your only previous couples meet was with a bi couple and we know how many bi guys write straight to get more meets. Maybe they read the vibe, reached out and you were there. That’s not insinuating you’re bi, in any way shape or form, but when the heat is on...

"

Exactly

over a year ago

Many thanks guys.

Yeah well we finished up ok in the end.

Decided to go back in after a chat.

His wife was highly amused as he hadnt done anything like that before and is indeed straight.

He blamed it on a brain fart and said he literally had no idea he was going to do it.

Things happen in the heat of the moment.

As pointed out he may have just wanted to make an adjustment and didnt even think.

Chap was mortified beyond words pmsl

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I just view it as we're all just flesh and the more of those the better.

over a year ago

"Many thanks guys.

His wife was highly amused as he hadnt done anything like that before and is indeed straight.

He blamed it on a brain fart and said he literally had no idea he was going to do it.

As pointed out he may have just wanted to make an adjustment and didnt even think.

Chap was mortified beyond words pmsl"

quite frankly sounds like you encouraged him,,,no,FORCED him,,,the poor guy.

over a year ago

You can usually tell if the husband is bi .....

If when playing with the wife , the husband is looking at you and not the wife....

over a year ago

"You can usually tell if the husband is bi .....

If when playing with the wife , the husband is looking at you and not the wife...."

Hahahhaa

over a year ago

"Many thanks guys.

Chap was mortified beyond words pmsl

quite frankly sounds like you encouraged him,,,no,FORCED him,,,the poor guy.

"

Hahaha well im sure these things happen

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"You can usually tell if the husband is bi .....

If when playing with the wife , the husband is looking at you and not the wife...."

Or they are cleaner uppers

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Many thanks guys.

Chap was mortified beyond words pmsl"

Was his name Pinocchio by any chance?

over a year ago

Shouldn’t do that....brain fart me thinks not!

over a year ago

Just say no thanks. No big deal if he backs off with an apology.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"

"

See Straight has lost it's meaning on here when people come out with comments like this.

I have played with lady's from couples in clubs who's partners were Bi and they were nothing but respectful when I told them I was Straight.

over a year ago

"And then while his wife is sucking me off tries to out his hand around my.. Junk."

To be fair who could blame him! You are hot to trot!

over a year ago

The 'rules' should have been discussed prior to meeting up and definitely before indulging in activities...

I must be nieve... How can three people (two guys and a woman) not interact fully when in this situation... It's obvious that the two guys will touch at some point and to what extent should have been agreed upon before getting intimate...

As stated at the start, nievity (or is it immaturity) is pretty obvious by those involved for not expecting anything else....

over a year ago

Glad you didn’t call the police as some on here were wishing

over a year ago

Mmf

We've always read an mmf meet as being two bi guys plus the fem.

An mfm is two straight guys but agree with you that its out of order if he said he was straight.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I’ve truly lost count as to how many times a supposedly straight guy has ended up playing with my cock or sucking me during a group play meet . It doesn’t really bother me , but I tend to go soft when I realise it’s a guy doing it

over a year ago

"The 'rules' should have been discussed prior to meeting up and definitely before indulging in activities...

I must be nieve... How can three people (two guys and a woman) not interact fully when in this situation... It's obvious that the two guys will touch at some point and to what extent should have been agreed upon before getting intimate...

As stated at the start, nievity (or is it immaturity) is pretty obvious by those involved for not expecting anything else...."

I couldn't disagree with you more.

Immaturity?

Absolutely not.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Glad you didn’t call the police as some on here were wishing "
How's it working out for Kevin Spacey?

over a year ago

Personally, if want to smack him in the mouth, but I'm not a fan of violence, even if that's what he deserves.

I don't like to kiss men, I make this VERY clear. A lot ignore me and try anyway. I don't care how well things were going, if you do that, it's over. Get the fuck out! Never darken my door again!

You agreed to meet on the grounds you were both straight. If you'd agreed to meet knowing he was bi, but both agreed on no man on man fun. You're not in the wrong. He is. Like someone else mentioned, it's a form of sexual assault!

Post new Message to Thread