Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Blow jobs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm starting to think this might just be me but I've never cum from receiving a blow job. Am I getting bad ones or is it not unusual? In fairness there could be my mental aspect to take into account, I wouldn't say I get bored during them, I really enjoy them but I'm usually concentrating on the good bits that will follow more.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

I didn't for a long time. But then I was with a woman who didn't like giving them so it was a rare and half hearted thing.

When I met Candy she enjoyed it but I still wasn't able to. One day she was determined to make it happen and kept going for ages until it did. I thought I came about four or five times (in fact, according to her my muscles etc made all the right movements when it did).

Eventually I did come really hard. Since then it's not been an issue, so would say it was defiantly a mental thing.

I would say don't think about what happens after. Just enjoy the moment and let it happen.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My ex was like you, he had never cum from having a blow job. I think it was seeing how much it turned me on to do it him, that finally stopped his mental block, once he did it the first time.. it became one of his favourite ways to cum and he never had that problem again

I’ve heard from other friends that have also come across it, it’s not uncommon I think.

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple
over a year ago

Kings Hill

"I'm starting to think this might just be me but I've never cum from receiving a blow job. Am I getting bad ones or is it not unusual? In fairness there could be my mental aspect to take into account, I wouldn't say I get bored during them, I really enjoy them but I'm usually concentrating on the good bits that will follow more."

Only you know if they are bad ones if you’re enjoying them even with out the orgasm then they can’t be bad!

X

By *ussycock101Couple
over a year ago

london / NI

You must be getting bad blow jobs. I had never cum from a blowjob before Laura and now it’s a regular thing.

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Many guys experience this...

Although i prefer a guy to come its not such a big deal for me as the sucker..I guess for the suckee there maybe feelings of inadequacy..

Post new Message to Thread