Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Found love on fab?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know there are a few couples on here who’ve met through swinging but is it really possible to find love on fab?

I’ve met someone recently I’m very keen on. It’s early days but we’re both totally on the same page. So much so he’s come off and I’ve hidden my profile. We don’t want anyone else. Could be the end of my swinging days...? Watch this space hehe.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Lucky lady.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Congrats this site actually workout well for you both

over a year ago

"Lucky lady."

Thank you I feel very lucky indeed he’s amazing. I’m sure he’d say the same though! That’s what’s great is we’re both on the same page. X

over a year ago

"Congrats this site actually workout well for you both "

Hopefully still incredibly early days but we both have strong feelings. I’m just enjoying his company. It’s nice because we don’t just “fuck” it’s so much more.

over a year ago

Def possible. I've met some absolutely stunning women over the years from here both with personalities and looks. Best of luck with it..

Sexual open couples are far more likely to be stronger than closed book couples. That's just my opinion anyway

By *omesticated_VixenWoman
over a year ago

sw London

Congratulations x

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Happy for you, op. Good luck.

over a year ago

"Def possible. I've met some absolutely stunning women over the years from here both with personalities and looks. Best of luck with it..

Sexual open couples are far more likely to be stronger than closed book couples. That's just my opinion anyway

"

I took him to a female friends for a threesome and totally freaked out when I saw him with her yet I’ve been part of 3somes before but usually as the third party. We’ve discussed sharing it’s not something we are keen on at all. The only thing we’d be ok with is me with a woman and him watching but not touching her and that was his idea. We’re open with eachother about how we feel which is refreshing and saves any awkwardness. X

over a year ago

"Happy for you, op. Good luck. "

Thank you!!! Hehe xx

By *pple16Man
over a year ago

Macclesfield

Wedding photographer her I’ll shoot the wedding???????????

over a year ago

"Wedding photographer her I’ll shoot the wedding???????????"

Hahaha far to early for that!!!! We’re not even official... yet.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

There are loads of forum members who have met and fallen in love and it’s said that only 1% of Fab members use the forums.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"There are loads of forum members who have met and fallen in love and it’s said that only 1% of Fab members use the forums. "

Urban myths.....

A

over a year ago

I think there's absolutely the possibility to find love on fabs.

over a year ago

We didn’t meet on the forums but we did meet here. Our first meet was him picking a rather d*unk me up and taking me home like a gent.

He’s just amazing. I think coz he’s a little older and wiser than the normal guys I have met.

We will see... not counting my chickens so to speak.

over a year ago

"I think there's absolutely the possibility to find love on fabs. "

Wouldn’t say love just yet but we’re very smitten

over a year ago

Im so completely and utterly jel xx good luck

over a year ago

"Im so completely and utterly jel xx good luck "

I really hope you find your happiness. It’s not easy. There’s a lot of pricks out there!! I’m just glad I replied to his message now x

over a year ago

"I know there are a few couples on here who’ve met through swinging but is it really possible to find love on fab?

I’ve met someone recently I’m very keen on. It’s early days but we’re both totally on the same page. So much so he’s come off and I’ve hidden my profile. We don’t want anyone else. Could be the end of my swinging days...? Watch this space hehe.

"

I wish you happiness and success 3

over a year ago

"I know there are a few couples on here who’ve met through swinging but is it really possible to find love on fab?

I wish you happiness and success 3"

Thank you that’s lovely of you. Probably be heartbroken in a few weeks and back on but we will see

over a year ago

"

Not on fabs but absolutely through swinging, yes. And very happily married.

over a year ago

Not on fabs but absolutely through swinging, yes. And very happily married. "

Amazing congrats. I don’t think we will end up as swingers though we both don’t wanna share what we have haha x

over a year ago

Maybe

By *rMrs CumalotCouple
over a year ago

East Mids

"

We met through swinging, both in the scene as singlies. We are now happily married

over a year ago

We met through swinging, both in the scene as singlies. We are now happily married "

Awwh I’m loving all these happy endings so cute.

over a year ago

I dated someone from here but he didn’t want to swing so it ended (ironic).

Good luck OP

over a year ago

Not on fabs but absolutely through swinging, yes. And very happily married.

Amazing congrats. I don’t think we will end up as swingers though we both don’t wanna share what we have haha x "

Thanks, Personally I think that's a shame, but as long as you're both happy that's the most important!

over a year ago

My partner and I met as singles on FAB over 5 years ago, neither of of us looking for a relationship. Had lots of meets, more dating than swinging, took over a year for us to admit we were in a relationship, moved in together 4 1/2 years ago and got engaged last year, so yes love can find you. best wishes and good luck to you both x

over a year ago

I wish you happiness and success 3

Thank you that’s lovely of you. Probably be heartbroken in a few weeks and back on but we will see"

That made me chuckle, there's the postive spirit

Hope it all does work out. Xx

over a year ago

Cool.

over a year ago

"

Firstly, congratulations and I sincerely hope it works out for you both...

Secondly, I believe that if “it” is meant to happen it will happen however you meet.

In person? On Fab? At work? The biscuit aisle in Waitrose?

Someone I met on here ages ago asked me if I’d have a relationship with a Fabber, I said I’d have a relationship with anyone who made me feel like it was worth trying regardless of where we met.

They were horrified. Seriously!

If I’m good enough to fuck, I should be good enough to date, really.

Just because it’s Fab doesn’t mean we are less deserving yet they couldn’t comprehend that.

Yeah... I get all the loons

over a year ago

"My partner and I met as singles on FAB over 5 years ago, neither of of us looking for a relationship. Had lots of meets, more dating than swinging, took over a year for us to admit we were in a relationship, moved in together 4 1/2 years ago and got engaged last year, so yes love can find you. best wishes and good luck to you both x "

Thank you that’s cute glad your happy. I was plodding along as a single and met him and now I’m not sure what our future holds but we shall see. Can’t wait to see him again on Thursday. I’ve missed him and I only saw him on Friday! I’m so soppy x

over a year ago

"My partner and I met as singles on FAB over 5 years ago, neither of of us looking for a relationship. Had lots of meets, more dating than swinging, took over a year for us to admit we were in a relationship, moved in together 4 1/2 years ago and got engaged last year, so yes love can find you. best wishes and good luck to you both x

Thank you that’s cute glad your happy. I was plodding along as a single and met him and now I’m not sure what our future holds but we shall see. Can’t wait to see him again on Thursday. I’ve missed him and I only saw him on Friday! I’m so soppy x"

Its true what they say, that if you look for love you will only find disappointment, love will find you

over a year ago

"My partner and I met as singles on FAB over 5 years ago, neither of of us looking for a relationship. Had lots of meets, more dating than swinging, took over a year for us to admit we were in a relationship, moved in together 4 1/2 years ago and got engaged last year, so yes love can find you. best wishes and good luck to you both x

Thank you that’s cute glad your happy. I was plodding along as a single and met him and now I’m not sure what our future holds but we shall see. Can’t wait to see him again on Thursday. I’ve missed him and I only saw him on Friday! I’m so soppy x

Its true what they say, that if you look for love you will only find disappointment, love will find you "

That’s so true we both said we were thrown a curve ball when we met

over a year ago

Its true what they say, that if you look for love you will only find disappointment, love will find you

That’s so true we both said we were thrown a curve ball when we met "

we denied it for ages lol

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Yes. Luck to you both

over a year ago

"

Have had 2 LTR from here. It's as good a place as any.

Good luck to you

over a year ago

yes i know of a couple smitten in love from meeting here.

there latest post said , "thanks for the best ever day ............i love you ."

could kinda tell she means it .. ...love is in the air..

over a year ago

"yes i know of a couple smitten in love from meeting here.

there latest post said , "thanks for the best ever day ............i love you ."

could kinda tell she means it .. ...love is in the air.."

That’s how I feel

over a year ago

some get very lucky

over a year ago

Ideal for many of us I imagine

By *orny twosome 69Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Totally understand where you are coming from. We met 4 plus years ago and we deeply love each other so while sex is fabulous, there is Also other fealings that adds to our overall pleasure.

over a year ago

"Lucky lady."

Very lucky lady indeed x

over a year ago

"Totally understand where you are coming from. We met 4 plus years ago and we deeply love each other so while sex is fabulous, there is Also other fealings that adds to our overall pleasure. "

I just love being with him. He makes me so happy and laugh like mad. X

By *urvyandNerdyCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

We did

We’re the opposite of you though OP

We stayed to swing together and play alone x

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

People are probably bored of hearing it by now but yes we met as singles and now live and swing together too

TB

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I have a question to those of you for whom the lifestyle is working. Those who met as singles but have continued your journey.

What would be your key advice to those just starting out as a couple?

How do you make it work?

How do you give yourselves the absolute best chance of a successful relationship?

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

No love in my fab life yet. But we live in hope who knows what 2019 will bring

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

We met on a similar site two years ago no regrets

over a year ago

Oh, the dream! If only that would happen

over a year ago

"Oh, the dream! If only that would happen "

Awwh it’ll happen when you least expect it. He was only ever gonna be a quick shag and now we’re hooked on eachother

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Well done OP. This is exactly what I'm looking for too. Good luck to you both. Xxx

over a year ago

"Well done OP. This is exactly what I'm looking for too. Good luck to you both. Xxx"

Awwh thank you. He’s rather yummy. We will see where it goes. I’m counting the sleeps til I see him again! Haha. Oooh you’re local ish.... fancy a friendly chat? X

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I have a question to those of you for whom the lifestyle is working. Those who met as singles but have continued your journey.

How do you make it work?

How do you give yourselves the absolute best chance of a successful relationship?

"

A. Take some time away from the site/meeting and enjoy what you have. Truly explore and enjoy each other and what you have.

B. Talk. A fuck lot. Whenever. Ask questions. Answer honestly. Try and show respect and understanding to each other.

C. Try and put each other first. If one is wobbling about something, address that. Stop if necessary. Have a lot of sex. Remember that this is a small part of an additional thing to our relationship, not the main thing.

over a year ago

"I have a question to those of you for whom the lifestyle is working. Those who met as singles but have continued your journey.

How do you make it work?

A. Take some time away from the site/meeting and enjoy what you have. Truly explore and enjoy each other and what you have.

B. Talk. A fuck lot. Whenever. Ask questions. Answer honestly. Try and show respect and understanding to each other.

C. Try and put each other first. If one is wobbling about something, address that. Stop if necessary. Have a lot of sex. Remember that this is a small part of an additional thing to our relationship, not the main thing."

Absolutely amazing advice thank you. I know for now we are no way near ready to share yet we are still getting to know eachother intimately. I don’t want to share him but if the time comes I know that we will talk. We always do. We had an awkward 3 some encounter a while ago and after we sat in the car and chatted and had a bit of a debrief about it. It’s so refreshing to meet a man who’s not afraid to talk and express his feelings. I think that’s key for any swinging couple is to communicate. X

over a year ago

If anyone’s interested he said he loved me for the first time tonight. I am so happy I could burst!!!

By *ill DoeMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I met my ex on here, she was married at the time an it's safe to say I fell head over heels in love with her xx

over a year ago

"If anyone’s interested he said he loved me for the first time tonight. I am so happy I could burst!!! "

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Very strange, I'm being told by lots of men and some couples I'm not going to find it on here and to try dating sites when I tell them I don't want nsa, FB or fwb. And then they try to convince me they are what I'm looking for, let's meet and see what happens?!

By *aron_TentakuruMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Dating sites are soul destroying, people are even harder to please than on here!

over a year ago

"If anyone’s interested he said he loved me for the first time tonight. I am so happy I could burst!!! "

Aw thats lovely xx

over a year ago

Hubby and i met via another swinging site. Neither looking for love but it just happened

We moved in together, got married 5 years ago. Life is bliss.

We do swing still but didnt all the time. Talk to each other xx

over a year ago

Good luck to you both and happened to me around a year ago but did fizzle our eventually but fun while it lasted and was not looking for it either.

over a year ago

"Good luck to you both and happened to me around a year ago but did fizzle our eventually but fun while it lasted and was not looking for it either."

It is wonderful x

over a year ago

We both met on here over4 years ago and both not looking for love.

Even with age gap, we fell in love,been engaged for four years and been living together since then.

Love will find you no matter where you are,although it might not knock on your door if youre just hiding under the bed

over a year ago

"Very strange, I'm being told by lots of men and some couples I'm not going to find it on here and to try dating sites when I tell them I don't want nsa, FB or fwb. And then they try to convince me they are what I'm looking for, let's meet and see what happens?! "

This guy has a fb when we met but said he wasn’t into her and now he’s deleted fab for me so I must’ve made a quite an impression. He said he would like to take me out too so that means not just for sex. Can’t wait to see him again Thursday. It will have been 6 days and let’s see if absence does make the heart grow fonder.

over a year ago

"We both met on here over4 years ago and both not looking for love.

Even with age gap, we fell in love,been engaged for four years and been living together since then.

Love will find you no matter where you are,although it might not knock on your door if youre just hiding under the bed "

Haha I wouldn’t have met him if I hadn’t said yes to a d*unken lift home. Thank god I did. X

over a year ago

"Hubby and i met via another swinging site. Neither looking for love but it just happened

We moved in together, got married 5 years ago. Life is bliss.

We do swing still but didnt all the time. Talk to each other xx"

Thank you!! Hehe xx

over a year ago

"Dating sites are soul destroying, people are even harder to please than on here! "

I’ve never bothered. Always found them to

Be fickle x

over a year ago

"Lucky lady."

that!

By *xxxy n RamWoman
over a year ago

hornyville

That’s how I feel"

^^^ thats me ...and yes we met on here ....(best day ever was our one year anniversary)...and yes i am totally head over heels in love with my man xx and its just getting better and better xx

over a year ago

That’s how I feel

^^^ thats me ...and yes we met on here ....(best day ever was our one year anniversary)...and yes i am totally head over heels in love with my man xx and its just getting better and better xx

"

Awwhhhh this makes me all happy x

over a year ago

Apologies if you have already answered, not read all the thread but how come you haven't deleted but your man has?

over a year ago

"Apologies if you have already answered, not read all the thread but how come you haven't deleted but your man has? "

I wondered that

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

Wonderful I have two lovely relationships from ,fab the first lasted till she emigrated and second was a stop gap for the two of us but wonderful in many ways enjoy relax and make it happen

over a year ago

Found love - found fab - lost love. Can go the other way too sadly.

over a year ago

I wanted to keep on the forums and for socials and to keep in touch with friends I’ve made until my subscription runs out. Once it’s done I’ll be gone. True friends have my number if they want me. For now being hidden will do. We have both agreed we won’t meet anyone else that’s all I need for now x

By *ee pandaWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Id be happy to find love on here but not sure id be that lucky xx

over a year ago

Congratulations Huni. Hope it works out for you both.. or you could Do the couples thing..

By *sianMancMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"

Congrats.

I joined primarily to find the ONE! Not to end my swinging days but to enrich it. My search continues x

over a year ago

Well we met tonight again and it was bloody amazing. He just gets better and better. Plus the sex is incredible.

over a year ago

How do you make it work?

"

communication and trust is key

over a year ago

"Very strange, I'm being told by lots of men and some couples I'm not going to find it on here and to try dating sites when I tell them I don't want nsa, FB or fwb. And then they try to convince me they are what I'm looking for, let's meet and see what happens?! "

they are right you will not find it here, but it will find you :-0 x

over a year ago

"Very strange, I'm being told by lots of men and some couples I'm not going to find it on here and to try dating sites when I tell them I don't want nsa, FB or fwb. And then they try to convince me they are what I'm looking for, let's meet and see what happens?!

they are right you will not find it here, but it will find you :-0 x"

So true! He found me. I replied to his message and here we are potentially planning our future together.

over a year ago

Congratulations! I keep being told that I should be on dating sites as I won’t find what I want on here but you’re story has given me hope! Xx

over a year ago

Beaming for you, OP!

Hope springs eternal...

over a year ago

Congrats!

I'll continue to say it, anywhere and everywhere that there is interaction with other people has the potential for you to find a sebody to have that higher connection with. Often from the most surprising of places.

over a year ago

"Congrats!

I'll continue to say it, anywhere and everywhere that there is interaction with other people has the potential for you to find a sebody to have that higher connection with. Often from the most surprising of places. "

Pretty much what I said above the other day...

“Firstly, congratulations and I sincerely hope it works out for you both...

Secondly, I believe that if “it” is meant to happen it will happen however you meet.

In person? On Fab? At work? The biscuit aisle in Waitrose?”

over a year ago

Awwwww, that's lovely. Congrats & best wishes to you both.

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Congratulations to you both.

We also found love together many years ago on Fab and we are still swinging from the chandeliers (so to speak).

May I just say though, swingers who meet while swinging can very rarely leave the scene, as it's the connection that brought them together, it's the ember that ignited the fire, it's why you both wanted to rip each others clothes off in the first place.

So my (probably unwanted) advice would be not to leave swinging straight away, let the relationship grow and let yourselves grow and see what path opens ahead.

Bless you both. x

over a year ago

Met my fella off fab.. We know each others likes dislikes.. We do happy couple relationship stuff but we also go to clubs together and swing..

Talking is the key.

Finally found a knight who likes swinging n kink.

"

over a year ago

oh this is like my dream. I'd love to meet a man like that. just I'd get suspicious if they messaged about dating that they are just hoping to get a reply or something. I'm way too paranoid sometimes lol.

over a year ago

Yes I found love on fab!

over a year ago

Yup yup

C&K

By *ivelaughlove16Couple
over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

We met as two single profiles and still going strong 3 years in ,we now have different priorities in regards to swinging but still enjoy going to clubs once in a while and still have a nice long friends list who we keep in contact with

over a year ago

Well he said he loved me again after our last meet and we took a huge step. Something personal so won’t share but it’s a big deal for me. We also just sat and fooled around and laughed together. He’s a 40 year old kid I love it. Makes me laugh like no other but then he gives me cute little kisses on my nose which make me melt. I’ve really found a good one. Don’t give up people you’ll find it. X

over a year ago

Thought I had until I realised she was just with because I drive a Peugeot

over a year ago

"Thought I had until I realised she was just with because I drive a Peugeot "

Pussy wagon

C

over a year ago

"Thought I had until I realised she was just with because I drive a Peugeot

Pussy wagon

C"

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

I met my partner on here as she came to one of my swinger's parties, neither of us looking for a relationship at the time.

We have happily been living together the past three years, still swing together too. Love for life.

over a year ago

Well two weeks since we last met up and he’s gone ghost on me. Not replying my messages and cut of all contact. Knew this would happen. He said he loved me what a douche. I’m upset. I let him close. Oh well.

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

An example of why you should never give strangers a running commentary of your love life.

over a year ago

Valid point I was probably looking through rose coloured glasses looking back. I’d lost all sense of reason amazing what “love” can do. Oh well we live and learn.

By *atentHeelsCouple
over a year ago

Salford

Not sure which way to take that. It’s like you say you only swing when not in a loving relationship? I find I only do it with the special someone. Never when single etc

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple
over a year ago

Kings Hill

Sorry to hear that x

over a year ago

Thin line between love and hate

over a year ago

"I met my partner on here as she came to one of my swinger's parties, neither of us looking for a relationship at the time.

We have happily been living together the past three years, still swing together too. Love for life. "

this

over a year ago

Aww, I suppose it's easy to get carried away on here if you really click with someone, feelings getting in the way. I keep telling myself it's like a candy shop to keep myself level headed. Hope your doing OK and healing vibes sent your way

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Met my other half on here five years ago.

It hasn't been plain sailing because we are polar opposites in everything. Doesn't help that my children can't stand him, but they're adults with their own families.

Our paths would never have crossed without Fab as he wasn't what I was looking for, and I certainly wasn't what he was looking for. Think Bruce Willis and Diane Abbott, UKIP and Labour, batchelor, no kids, never got close to being married, and divorced mother of three with five grandsons.

Cupid certainly has a sense of humour!

By *eriousGuyABCMan
over a year ago

( WEST OF ) Chippenham ish

Still with play partner I found on here 4 yrs later.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Just seen your status OP, are you OK? X

over a year ago

Being told the same. I’m going to be in Uk for 6 months and I don’t know. I’m sorry but dating sites are for ppl that don’t want to share. I want to find a woman to fall in love with and build the trust. The way my mind works you love one person. But sex is sex and it’s like going for a meal, you can go for a meal with the person you love but your there to eat. Sex is the same to me, go to the club with your partner to have sex but you can also have sex with someone else it’s just sex. Love is with that special person.

Maybe I’m just weirdly wierd.

over a year ago

"Well two weeks since we last met up and he’s gone ghost on me. Not replying my messages and cut of all contact. Knew this would happen. He said he loved me what a douche. I’m upset. I let him close. Oh well. "

Sorry to hear that hun. Please don’t give up on the idea. As I’m hoping for the same as you. Hopefully will find it

over a year ago

I love fab

over a year ago

"I love fab"

Fab loves u

over a year ago

"Just seen your status OP, are you OK? X"

Really down to be honest this thing with this guy was the icing on the cake to a properly awful week. Had some dreadful news about a close family member this week and been up to hospital with another. So life’s sucking a bit right now. Could do with him for some hugs but been ghosted.

By *iss Penny TrationWoman
over a year ago

NW

"Just seen your status OP, are you OK? X

Really down to be honest this thing with this guy was the icing on the cake to a properly awful week. Had some dreadful news about a close family member this week and been up to hospital with another. So life’s sucking a bit right now. Could do with him for some hugs but been ghosted. "

If he knows you need him and he’s still not there, that tells you everything. You deserve better chick

over a year ago

Even after the worst storm, the Sun will shine again. Sending big hug your way OP and I hope your family members will be better soon. And don't think about him anymore, he's not worth your thoughts if he wasn't bothered to act like a grown man.

K

By *ostsoulsCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"

Yes

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"I know there are a few couples on here who’ve met through swinging but is it really possible to find love on fab?"

It's a lot harder when you go UNLOS.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

And still looking here lol.

Post new Message to Thread