Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

do swinging and morals go together

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are on this site for different things from fun to friendship to relationship to sex.

Due to my religious upbringing (now lapsed) there are certain things I cannot do, no matter how much I may want to.

Do these beliefs or morals mean I have no place here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No. All gods are infinitely flexible.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

There are so many different types of swingers and players searching for so many different types of sexual fun and shenanigans. There's options for everyone.

Cal

By *rownboy30Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"

Due to my religious upbringing (now lapsed) there are certain things I cannot do, no matter how much I may want to.

"

Can you share an example?

over a year ago

"

Can you share an example?"

Meeting someone who is married or attached behind their partners backs

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

Meeting someone who is married or attached behind their partners backs"

I wouldn't do that knowingly either and I'm athiest from a pretty non-religious family.

Swinging doesn't mean you lack morals.

But everyone has different moral.

Nita

By *rownboy30Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"

You desire something but your indoctorined upbringing forbids you as a grown adult to behave against your desires. The fact your religious beliefs have lapsed shouldn’t it also therefore mean learning to drop your indoctrined beliefs/morals with reasoning.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whose set of morals are you thinking about?

Yours?

Mine?

Religiously imposed?

Societal?

This seems like a very problematic multi-faceted question!

over a year ago

Knowing everyone is different but on sites like this mention you are a sissy and it is sometimes assumed that all you want is cock and a sissy should be grateful for any cock they get.

While I may fantasise about married cock something stops me doing it real life. Maybe it's religious, maybe it's morals, maybe it's just my choice.

But as some private messages impjy does not make me fake

By *rownboy30Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

To lighten the mood a tad, why don’t you just go and try your desire, you maybe overthinking the scenario in your head, and the reality of experience may not be as bad as you reasoned. That being said, the obvious precaution-trust between the person needs to be considered.

over a year ago

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others

Groucho Marx

By *cgkcCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others

Groucho Marx"

over a year ago

"We are on this site for different things from fun to friendship to relationship to sex.

Do these beliefs or morals mean I have no place here?"

Some of my fab swinging pals are ex JW and you don’t get more cult than that, that being said I married a Mormon. I converted at 22 then swiftly changed my mind again at 25. Lost those 3 years of my life!!! I do find that religion teaches women to fear sex or to see it as babymaking and unclean etc and not pleasurable and enjoyable like it can be. Sex is sacred yes I do believe that especially between a man and wife and to create life but doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy the odd shag now and again haha!

By *rownboy30Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others

Groucho Marx"

"Model your life on irrelevant quotes posted of fab"

Brownboy 2019

By *rownboy30Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"We are on this site for different things from fun to friendship to relationship to sex.

Some of my fab swinging pals are ex JW and you don’t get more cult than that, that being said I married a Mormon. I converted at 22 then swiftly changed my mind again at 25. Lost those 3 years of my life!!! I do find that religion teaches women to fear sex or to see it as babymaking and unclean etc and not pleasurable and enjoyable like it can be. Sex is sacred yes I do believe that especially between a man and wife and to create life but doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy the odd shag now and again haha!

"

Great uturn at the end xxx

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You have every right to be on here it is up to you how you run your profile and who you choose to meet within you own moral boundaries.

over a year ago

"Do these beliefs or morals mean I have no place here?"

If electricity is from over excited electrons. Does that mean morality is from over excited morons?

Morals are nothing more than someone's personal conditioning and filter for reality. Ethics are something you can substantiate, not morals.

over a year ago

leave your shoes at the door

over a year ago

Great uturn at the end xxx "

Life’s for living we only get one. I don’t wanna get to my grave and regret the things I didn’t do!

over a year ago

Of course they do. Honesty still has a large part to play if not moreso in this world!

S

over a year ago

Yes absolutely they do! You can have morals and enjoy sex.

over a year ago

"

Nothing wrong with your morals at all..we are not religeous at all but wouldn't knowingly meet with someone who was dishonest or cheating on their partner.We got caught out once and ended it immediately...never again..its a deal breaker for us..

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I had a very religious upbringing.

Sunday school every week, church school.

I'm now very lapsed!

I don't know if it can be classes as part of my morals, but I wouldn't have a one night stand.

As in go out, pull some random bloke in a pub, take him home & shag him.

I have friends who do that, I'm always the one going home alone after a night out with them.

Yet, when swinging has been mentioned (they don't know about me or this site) they all think it's disgusting.

over a year ago

Every situation is different, and every one is here to fulfil their own fantasies so no, it doesn't mean you have no place here. Some won't understand you ideals or what drives you but that's on them. And that applies to everyone in my opinion...

Post new Message to Thread