Back to Swingers Chat

Blokes pretending to be their female partners

Jump to newest

By *eYouHim OP   Couple
over a year ago

ask

Happy Sunday!

As any couple on here must be able to testify

There’s loads of “couples profiles” where we receive msgs from “the lady” of the pair

Me and my lady always dicusss who’s who?

As a Dirty Bastard myself I’m always far more suspicious than she is

Asking to speak over the phone has always had the best “flush out” results

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hrisUB3Man
over a year ago

Heathrow

Yep, the old phone call confirmation sends them scuttling away!

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"Yep, the old phone call confirmation sends them scuttling away!"

Yep it would put us off. Don't believe in jumping thro hoops to prove we are genuine.

By *hrisUB3Man
over a year ago

Heathrow

Another giveaway is when the 'Lady' says 'I want you to suck/fuck my husband/boyfriend before I meet you'

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

No they generally tell me they have ‘permission’ to play apart. It annoys me they think I’m so gullible to fall for that, especially when they have straight on their profile.

By *hrisUB3Man
over a year ago

Heathrow

"Yep, the old phone call confirmation sends them scuttling away!

Yep it would put us off. Don't believe in jumping thro hoops to prove we are genuine."

You misunderstood me

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Yep it would put us off. Don't believe in jumping thro hoops to prove we are genuine."

Ditto, same as.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Happy Sunday!

As any couple on here must be able to testify

There’s loads of “couples profiles” where we receive msgs from “the lady” of the pair

Me and my lady always dicusss who’s who?

As a Dirty Bastard myself I’m always far more suspicious than she is

Asking to speak over the phone has always had the best “flush out” results

"

Many a single could testify to it too.

Plenty of tales of bi couples looking for a guy, but the male half of the couple has to meet the guy first just to check he's really bi.

Or couples looking for a single bi fem who'll arrange a meet only for the wife to suddenly be ill - but the husband can still meet.

There are fake singles too of course.

A

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"No they generally tell me they have ‘permission’ to play apart. It annoys me they think I’m so gullible to fall for that, especially when they have straight on their profile. "

But some do have permission to play apart. Just apply common sense. Too many people hung up about fakes on here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do understand the concerns, but I personally hate speaking on the phone, regardless of what for, or any kind of video chat. Also, as one of the posters above said - I'm not jumping through hoops to prove I'm genuine. I have veris both on my single profile and on couple's profile.

Also, I would never send my face pic to everyone who asks.

over a year ago

Yep it would put us off. Don't believe in jumping thro hoops to prove we are genuine.

You misunderstood me "

Same difference

over a year ago

When we answer a message,wether it's myself messaging or sweet messaging the answers are the same.we are a couple and thus answer for both of us.

Of course we get messages where the sender assumes it's the female,as if the male half shouldn't be on here,but those messages are swiftly dismissed, especially as our profile tells who answers most messages.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

You misunderstood me "

So are you saying you expect a phone call from a couple?

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple
over a year ago

Greater London

You misunderstood me

So are you saying you expect a phone call from a couple?"

Definitely wouldn’t be for us, if we like someone there are other ways to ease their concerns. We’ve chatted over message together and separately and went on cam last week but being told we need to do a phone call or our personal pet hate show a face pic would have us turn the other way.

(This message was written by Kieran lol)

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"No they generally tell me they have ‘permission’ to play apart. It annoys me they think I’m so gullible to fall for that, especially when they have straight on their profile.

But some do have permission to play apart. Just apply common sense. Too many people hung up about fakes on here. "

Obviously some do, however it’s also common sense to check their profile and see if they’re ‘straight’ why are they contacting a TGirl.

Also just send a message from a single guy Profile no confusion then

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple
over a year ago

Greater London

Ps we should also add we can completely appreciate why people are sceptical at times as we have been on numerous occasions but we prefer to use other methods to out a faker lol

K

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"No they generally tell me they have ‘permission’ to play apart. It annoys me they think I’m so gullible to fall for that, especially when they have straight on their profile.

But some do have permission to play apart. Just apply common sense. Too many people hung up about fakes on here.

Obviously some do, however it’s also common sense to check their profile and see if they’re ‘straight’ why are they contacting a TGirl.

Also just send a message from a single guy Profile no confusion then "

We don't have single profiles cos we are a couple. I am involved if he meet. We don't meet Tgirls tho Mr can message single ladies from our account, but some see this as fake.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

When people message us it’s usually aimed directly to Mrs Absolutebeginner, the amount of times I’ve been told that my tits look lovely I always reply thanks but I prefer the wife’s. The verifications surely prove that both of us exist and turn up. We try to message as a couple in initial contacts but once we’ve chatted then Mr will probably continue any conversations during the day and Mrs will catch up on an evening. We couldn’t be accused of creating a fake couples profile because why would we choose pictures of a couple of old cake lovers that would put people off?

over a year ago

I’d never get away with pretending to be my wife...I look terrible in her clothes.

over a year ago

"I’d never get away with pretending to be my wife...I look terrible in her clothes. "

* given away for too much about what I get up to after a glass of champagne.

over a year ago

Ditto, same as."

Same here. English isn't Kitten's first language so she's not totally comfortable chatting to anyone on the phone yet, let alone strangers.

Yes, there's plenty of "couples" on here but there's also plenty of genuine couples Verifications, and by who, are the big thing for us to determine how real someone is

C

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Everyone seems to assume it's me in messages. I always end with an initial and a x though. I have pretended to be Wade before when a message has p*ssed me off with that assumption. Prefer when he actually does reply though given one of the most recent was sent a picture of his hairy pecs in response to a 'nice tits' message

V x

over a year ago

"Everyone seems to assume it's me in messages. I always end with an initial and a x though. I have pretended to be Wade before when a message has p*ssed me off with that assumption. Prefer when he actually does reply though given one of the most recent was sent a picture of his hairy pecs in response to a 'nice tits' message

V x"

Hey I do that too when people assume they're talking to K. It's amazing how long a conversation I've had with guys before they twig

C

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Everyone seems to assume it's me in messages. I always end with an initial and a x though. I have pretended to be Wade before when a message has p*ssed me off with that assumption. Prefer when he actually does reply though given one of the most recent was sent a picture of his hairy pecs in response to a 'nice tits' message

V x

Hey I do that too when people assume they're talking to K. It's amazing how long a conversation I've had with guys before they twig

C"

glad I'm not alone!

V x

By *eYouHim OP   Couple
over a year ago

ask

I’m not in any way suggesting people have to PROVE anything to anyone. However, as an example where a guy speaks with your wife all day then constantly badgers for more pics even though they have 3 of his lady and we have over 60 and only keeps asking for face pics after initially messaging us “are you free to meet now?”.....

Also, for us (accepted not for all) we generally like a little offline build up In order to build rapport. We find the sex ends up Better then. Each to their own though

By *omvampmMan
over a year ago

gillingham

Personally I don't get why people fake on here as it will ultimately end any chances but then again there are fakes everywhere fab is great as is modern tech that means you can instantly contact people not like old days of contact mags where effort to write a good letter and waiting for a response ed out the fakes and non genuine but I guess instant messaging brings with it the ease of instant gratification

I'm me and that's it some people like me others don't I can't change that and ain't changing or pretending to be someone else and I don't expect anyone else to pretend or change for me and I wudnt expect someone to jump thru hoops to prove anything

Ultimately to if yer looking to meet and yer claim to be a blonde milf and turn up with a beard and four inch dick the meeting s prob Gona end fairly quick isn't it in summary I don't get the point be honest what you want and who u are

over a year ago

I find it funny.

Sadly though, it deters me from talking to couples on here.

over a year ago

Such a disgraceful embarrassing thing to be doing. Imagine having that much time on your hands to create a fake profile for a quick wank. Hate sounding negative but Jesus Christ what an existence these scumbags have.

By *rGandIvyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Personally I figure out if a couple is fake by looking if they have any verifications as a couple...

Both me & MrG use the account and message and we actually share a similar message style but I am the only one who Posts in forums.

I’ve had a few who’ve remarked that there are no pics of MrG public but as our profile states MrGs tattoos make him easily recognisable so they’re friends only and face pics are sent in first message from us or in our first reply

Xx

By *ab_SparklesWoman
over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

A good way is men and women word thing's differently. You can generally spot it from that also.

Ask a couple of people the same question and see how a female and male respond to the question.

It is a massive give away cause you instantly know a female wouldn't reply like that. So you generally know its male.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"A good way is men and women word thing's differently. You can generally spot it from that also.

Ask a couple of people the same question and see how a female and male respond to the question.

It is a massive give away cause you instantly know a female wouldn't reply like that. So you generally know its male.

"

This is so true. I can spot it a mile off in messages. Both of us reply to messages and sign off with our name, but we both have v different styles.

over a year ago

"Personally I don't get why people fake on here as it will ultimately end any chances but then again there are fakes everywhere fab is great as is modern tech that means you can instantly contact people not like old days of contact mags where effort to write a good letter and waiting for a response ed out the fakes and non genuine but I guess instant messaging brings with it the ease of instant gratification

I'm me and that's it some people like me others don't I can't change that and ain't changing or pretending to be someone else and I don't expect anyone else to pretend or change for me and I wudnt expect someone to jump thru hoops to prove anything

Ultimately to if yer looking to meet and yer claim to be a blonde milf and turn up with a beard and four inch dick the meeting s prob Gona end fairly quick isn't it in summary I don't get the point be honest what you want and who u are "

but, I think that the vast majority of people who do this have no intention of actually meeting people in the flesh, so they think they'll never be found out. They're looking for some connection, whether it's a quick wank over someone's pictures or cyber or something more intimate but without actually being in the same room as someone. They're arrogant, desperate or stupid enough to think they can pull off the deception and that it doesn't affect the other person whether they're who they claim to be or not

over a year ago

When i was in a couple (PanTink)

We used to ask for a vid chat before writing too much.

Any excuses.. And i mean any... They were cut off right away.

We found after a while it was the only way.

Otherwise we spend days of leg work writing... To then get ghosted

over a year ago

"When i was in a couple (PanTink)

"

Love the username.

By *ood girl2010Couple
over a year ago

crewe

me and john both use the profile and we always say who we are every time and they can call me or him

over a year ago

"When i was in a couple (PanTink)

Love the username. "

Yeah im just a lost boy these days lol

over a year ago

"

Love the username.

Yeah im just a lost boy these days lol"

More of a tinker bell I thought.

By *hrisUB3Man
over a year ago

Heathrow

Many years ago I arranged to meet a couple for a drink, if we got on we would go back to their place. When I arrived only the bloke had turned up! He said "My wife had to stay at home and look after our sick dog!". He then said "We can go back to your place, and I can suck your cock". I said nothing, just walked out.

Since then I will only meet a 'Couple' if the lady confirms by phone first.

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"Many years ago I arranged to meet a couple for a drink, if we got on we would go back to their place. When I arrived only the bloke had turned up! He said "My wife had to stay at home and look after our sick dog!". He then said "We can go back to your place, and I can suck your cock". I said nothing, just walked out.

Since then I will only meet a 'Couple' if the lady confirms by phone first."

Have you met anyone yet

By *hrisUB3Man
over a year ago

Heathrow

"Many years ago I arranged to meet a couple for a drink, if we got on we would go back to their place. When I arrived only the bloke had turned up! He said "My wife had to stay at home and look after our sick dog!". He then said "We can go back to your place, and I can suck your cock". I said nothing, just walked out.

Have you met anyone yet "

Yes, there are a some genuine couples out there!

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Have you met anyone yet

Yes, there are a some genuine couples out there!"

Why is there no verifications to suggest you would be safe to give a phone number to

over a year ago

Had one of those last night we think

S

By *hrisUB3Man
over a year ago

Heathrow

Have you met anyone yet

Why is there no verifications to suggest you would be safe to give a phone number to "

Because I have not met anyone with a verification since re-joining the site. You can always withold your number if you wish, simple really.

By *ertnsarahCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

"When people message us it’s usually aimed directly to Mrs Absolutebeginner, the amount of times I’ve been told that my tits look lovely I always reply thanks but I prefer the wife’s. The verifications surely prove that both of us exist and turn up. We try to message as a couple in initial contacts but once we’ve chatted then Mr will probably continue any conversations during the day and Mrs will catch up on an evening. We couldn’t be accused of creating a fake couples profile because why would we choose pictures of a couple of old cake lovers that would put people off? "

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Yep, the old phone call confirmation sends them scuttling away!"

Or cam.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Have you met anyone yet

Why is there no verifications to suggest you would be safe to give a phone number to

Because I have not met anyone with a verification since re-joining the site. You can always withold your number if you wish, simple really."

I've found men who insist on a phone call to prove couples/fems are genuine were only after wank chat. Not for us. If that makes us fake then that's ok.

By *hrisUB3Man
over a year ago

Heathrow

Have you met anyone yet

Because I have not met anyone with a verification since re-joining the site. You can always withold your number if you wish, simple really.

I've found men who insist on a phone call to prove couples/fems are genuine were only after wank chat. Not for us. If that makes us fake then that's ok."

I only want to hear their voice and say hello, not their life story, a few words is enough!

over a year ago

You misunderstood me

So are you saying you expect a phone call from a couple?

Definitely wouldn’t be for us, if we like someone there are other ways to ease their concerns. We’ve chatted over message together and separately and went on cam last week but being told we need to do a phone call or our personal pet hate show a face pic would have us turn the other way.

(This message was written by Kieran lol) "

Why on earth would they need a face photo. The photo on 23rd October is enough for anybody

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Have you met anyone yet

I've found men who insist on a phone call to prove couples/fems are genuine were only after wank chat. Not for us. If that makes us fake then that's ok.

I only want to hear their voice and say hello, not their life story, a few words is enough!"

Deal breaker for us. Don't do phone calls or cam. If people can't work out we are genuine we won't get on.

over a year ago

This is a couples profile but my wife never uses it. She doesn’t enjoy the online element to it, as in could be speaking to anybody. It goes both ways.

I find the people we meet and my wife trusts me to setup. I have had people who say they aren’t happy with that arrangement, that is fine we move on.

We have verifications from meets. What else is there to prove?

Post new Message to Thread