FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How about an exclusively Bi couples social?

Jump to newest

By *empting Travels OP   Man
over a year ago

London

My partner who is relatively new to swinging only likes club meets. I myself enjoy private meets too.

As a middle ground and thinking out aloud I'm wondering if there would be much interest in an exclusively bi social for couples hmmmmmmm?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

most definitely a great idea, hope its going come to fruition and will be within a decent distance for us.

if nothing else this thread can act as a lighthouse to bring bi couples together around the country to find each other

Andover HAmpshire here

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple
over a year ago

North Hampshire

Agree this is great idea and we'd be up for coming along. Location would be key I think as mentioned. Met some lovely people off this site OP included Any bi pubs in London would be my preference if there is such a thing lol.

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

We would come to

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds a great idea

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

"most definitely a great idea, hope its going come to fruition and will be within a decent distance for us.

if nothing else this thread can act as a lighthouse to bring bi couples together around the country to find each other

Andover HAmpshire here"

That's a very good point and I am always happy to promote bi events hosted by others. Oh and at the risk of causing confusion. This is my general couples profile whereas Club BiVirsity is used for networking with a strictly Bi focus.

over a year ago

London

"Agree this is great idea and we'd be up for coming along. Location would be key I think as mentioned. Met some lovely people off this site OP included Any bi pubs in London would be my preference if there is such a thing lol. "
Not a memory that I will ever forget. I get horny every time I remember being deep inside Vesuvius while sucking that wonderful cock of yours for the first time mmmmm ….

anyway if there is enough interest I will look for a pub venue somewhere in or reasonably close to West London where we're based.

over a year ago

I organized one last September near me it was great a nice mix we are planning another in March.

over a year ago

London

"I organized one last September near me it was great a nice mix we are planning another in March. "

That's good to know and well done you.

By *bione_1Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

Just for couples??

By *he2someCouple
over a year ago

Middlesex

We would love to cum and enjoy other like minded couples xxx

By *essysteveCouple
over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

We would definitely be up for it - especially if it is on a weekend

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Is this where both halves of each couple are bi, or is one half enough?

Just out of curiosity

over a year ago

"Just for couples?? "

Ours was some couples and a few bi guys not everyone played and it was really relaxing

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

"Just for couples?? "

AKA: Club BiVersity

I'm afraid so. The idea was born because although we've had fun with STR8 couples we've not yet had a meet with a bi couple that we've clicked with and the opportunities have so far been limited.

Meeting single bi guys at clubs has never been a problem for us.

over a year ago

London

"Is this where both halves of each couple are bi, or is one half enough?

Just out of curiosity "

With the ladies I suppose there's room for flexibility but the male half would have to be bi or bicurious yes.

over a year ago

London

"Just for couples??

Ours was some couples and a few bi guys not everyone played and it was really relaxing"

Ahh so yours was an actual party, cool. Although I have previously orgainised interracial parties for Bi couples, TVs and single bi black guys, this will purely be a pub style social.

over a year ago

"Just for couples??

AKA: Club BiVersity

I'm afraid so. The idea was born because although we've had fun with STR8 couples we've not yet had a meet with a bi couple that we've clicked with and the opportunities have so far been limited.

Meeting single bi guys at clubs has never been a problem for us."

No room for a greedy girl TS on the list perchance?

over a year ago

Well that killed that!

over a year ago

I prefer everything to be inclusive but bisexuals seem somewhat maligned here so it sounds a smashing idea!

over a year ago

London

"Well that killed that! "

lol no just been busy. Its a great idea and certainly something to consider if I arrange more socials. Afterall the last party I hosted specifically targeted bi couples, TVs/TSs and single bi black mean.

However as mentioned as a couple we're yet to play with other bi couples and I'm trying to find ways to make it a reality.

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

"I prefer everything to be inclusive but bisexuals seem somewhat maligned here so it sounds a smashing idea!"

Post new Message to Thread