FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

One night fucks v friends with benefits?

Jump to newest

By *irtueAndVice OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

We have just been discussing the pros and cons of these 2 options. We have both swayed towards FWBs but would be interested to know other's views?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

I much prefer regular meets as things get better as you learn what works and what doesn't! And I'm kind of hoping to find a FWB this year as I'd like to share some experiences with someone I like.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same here. Has to be regular meets, simply because you can build a good friendship as well as build on great sex

By *lappyMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I much prefer regular meets as things get better as you learn what works and what doesn't! And I'm kind of hoping to find a FWB this year as I'd like to share some experiences with someone I like. "

Completely agree with above statement and I also find that on an initial meet, there a little bit of nerves etc so as time progresses and more meets are had, who can learn what the other FWB finds a turn on instead of wham bam thank you mam

over a year ago

I have been fortunate enough to meet a chap whom I now consider and FWB, I wasn’t looking for it to be honest as I was previously on the side of “I want to meet lots of new people” camp. However I have found that regular meets with my new friend has/is a lot of fun and so would like to keep it this way.

Hubby has always liked the more long term side so he loves it when he has an FWB.

Her x

over a year ago

"Same here. Has to be regular meets, simply because you can build a good friendship as well as build on great sex "

same here

By *lappyMan
over a year ago

Manchester

P.S. in my innonce when I was a lot younger, I always thought a friend with benefits was someone who claimed Jobseeker’s Allowance

over a year ago

I would much prefer fwb but I wouldn't dismiss one off

over a year ago

FWB without doubt. Much prefer a connection and knowing exactly what each other enjoys.

With that said there is always a draw and attraction to that intense sexual lust that can catch you off guard. It is usually quite rare though.

over a year ago

"P.S. in my innonce when I was a lot younger, I always thought a friend with benefits was someone who claimed Jobseeker’s Allowance "

Technically it is still correct, and that's the best kind of correct to be!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Personally, I can't do one night stands, I'm too old for that now, plus they usually involved beer goggles.

However, it's not like I have had any luck of late, so seems most men are just looking for a fuck and go.

over a year ago

"I much prefer regular meets as things get better as you learn what works and what doesn't! And I'm kind of hoping to find a FWB this year as I'd like to share some experiences with someone I like. "

Totally agree.. not arsed about 1 offs i want to learn what works for that lady find her buttons

Post new Message to Thread