Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Touchy subject

Jump to newest

By *_BelleRose_x OP   Couple
over a year ago

worcester

What’s people’s thoughts on guys meeting other guys that are only gay when there’s no pussy about and should there be some way of filtering out Those profiles like most couples with a bi guy keeps it between couples I will say got nothing against bi guys or gay guys or tv’s

Example once popped to birdlip see what it was about parked up was a bunch of guys talking about sucking each other but as soon as they spotted there was a female they all became straight

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

"What’s people’s thoughts on guys meeting other guys that are only gay when there’s no pussy about and should there be some way of filtering out Those profiles like most couples with a bi guy keeps it between couples I will say got nothing against bi guys or gay guys or tv’s

Example once popped to birdlip see what it was about parked up was a bunch of guys talking about sucking each other but as soon as they spotted there was a female they all became straight "

Date I be bold enough to suggest that you are bi? 'bi..got' I'd say...

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How would you filter that exactly?

Reply privately

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

Sussex/Surrey

What do you think about women who like to have sex with other women? You’re advertising for one on your profile so assume that must be ok with you.

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

"What do you think about women who like to have sex with other women? You’re advertising for one on your profile so assume that must be ok with you."

One rule and one rule.. Hypocrite wouldn't you say?

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"What do you think about women who like to have sex with other women? You’re advertising for one on your profile so assume that must be ok with you."

Do you see women going cruising ?

Or women jumping from pussy to cock because they can finally get a cock in them ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Given that a very large proportion of women are Bi, or have had bi experiences, and this is accepted by the majority.

Why is it so many women find it unacceptable for men?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What do you think about women who like to have sex with other women? You’re advertising for one on your profile so assume that must be ok with you.

Or women jumping from pussy to cock because they can finally get a cock in them ?"

Not specifically for that reason, but yes. Lots of women are Bi or bicurious

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

"What do you think about women who like to have sex with other women? You’re advertising for one on your profile so assume that must be ok with you.

Or women jumping from pussy to cock because they can finally get a cock in them ?"

Yes we know, men are the scum of the earth.. Now move on. Next!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or women jumping from pussy to cock because they can finally get a cock in them ?

Yes we know, men are the scum of the earth.. Now move on. Next!"

This bi woman says you can't be bi cos you're a guy.

And there, ladies and gentlemen.... is the reason bi guys put "straight" on their profiles

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

Just so your aware it’s the male half of the couple

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What’s people’s thoughts on guys meeting other guys that are only gay when there’s no pussy about and should there be some way of filtering out Those profiles like most couples with a bi guy keeps it between couples I will say got nothing against bi guys or gay guys or tv’s

Example once popped to birdlip see what it was about parked up was a bunch of guys talking about sucking each other but as soon as they spotted there was a female they all became straight "

I think there are a lot of men pretending to be straight, a lot of men scared to admit they are no and lots of confused men. It doesn't phase me, I was one once, so I understand where they're coming from.

I'm bi, but prefer women, can only be romantic or passionate with women. Just like being a pretend sub gurl 1/4 the time too.

I'd say, put any negative thoughts aside and try to see things from others perspective. Most men my age or older have grown up in a society that teaches us men need to be masculine and emotions and feelings are best left unspoken. That being gay is a negative thing, that being bi is worse.

There's still a lot of stigma around. Your post highlighting it. Before I dressed I was scared it'd scare women off. You know what, it does scare quite a few. They assume we sleep around more, that we go bareback more often, that we are riskier.. Some can't see us as being dominant or masculine for even looking at a cock in the same way you might. All of which is unfair to generalise or brand us as, it depends on the individual.

So I kind of feel for those guys, if they weren't sat in Birdlip carpark waiting in the dark. That's not my thing and I find it a bit creepy. I've seen and experimented with dogging because of an old job. It's not for me at all, I people watched and found most of them to be persistent, inconsiderate, rude, forward and at one point even aggressive. I was trying to sleep in my vehicle and wasn't left alone. I also witnessed what you describe, a flock of horny, old, desperate men harassing any female that turns up in a vehicle.. stopping mid thrust sometimes because they spotted clunge.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just so your aware it’s the male half of the couple "

Ah, so it's ok for your wife to be bi, but no guy should be?

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Technically I think this is called 'Fab Straight'

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

This just gets better and better..

Reply privately

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

Sussex/Surrey

Of that there was never any doubt

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just so your aware it’s the male half of the couple

Of that there was never any doubt "

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

Example once popped to birdlip see what it was about parked up was a bunch of guys talking about sucking each other but as soon as they spotted there was a female they all became straight

I think there are a lot of men pretending to be straight, a lot of men scared to admit they are no and lots of confused men. It doesn't phase me, I was one once, so I understand where they're coming from.

I'm bi, but prefer women, can only be romantic or passionate with women. Just like being a pretend sub gurl 1/4 the time too.

I'd say, put any negative thoughts aside and try to see things from others perspective. Most men my age or older have grown up in a society that teaches us men need to be masculine and emotions and feelings are best left unspoken. That being gay is a negative thing, that being bi is worse.

There's still a lot of stigma around. Your post highlighting it. Before I dressed I was scared it'd scare women off. You know what, it does scare quite a few. They assume we sleep around more, that we go bareback more often, that we are riskier.. Some can't see us as being dominant or masculine for even looking at a cock in the same way you might. All of which is unfair to generalise or brand us as, it depends on the individual.

So I kind of feel for those guys, if they weren't sat in Birdlip carpark waiting in the dark. That's not my thing and I find it a bit creepy. I've seen and experimented with dogging because of an old job. It's not for me at all, I people watched and found most of them to be persistent, inconsiderate, rude, forward and at one point even aggressive. I was trying to sleep in my vehicle and wasn't left alone. I also witnessed what you describe, a flock of horny, old, desperate men harassing any female that turns up in a vehicle.. stopping mid thrust sometimes because they spotted clunge. "

This is the female half of the couple and yes I agree - I think the point my OH is making is people prob shudnt advertise urself as straight when it’s clear your not we had men who have met us as straight and wanted my OH cock lol our preference is I (the female) don’t particularly want to have sex with a Male who I believe is straight who may or may not have had say unprotected sex with a gay guy cuz he’s in fact gay

I hope that makes sense - neither of us have any issue with any sexuality I think u shud all be comfortable with how u live ur life but at least be honest about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow.. really lost for words. You don't like men playing with men simply don't look. They're not second rate citizens just because it doesn't turn you on! Beyond hypocritical

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am really shocked how many apparently straight men go with transvestites and cross dressers on here, yet block either simgle men or rant and rave about men messaging....yet have reviews from men in wigs they have been with.

Are they either in deep denial they are bisexual or gay or are they mistaking transvestites/ cross dressers with transexuals?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Technically I think this is called 'Fab Straight' "

If people stigmatise it then that's why that will happen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does is adversely affect you, other than presumably everyone suddenly wanting to be with your wife.

I don't tend to give it much thought really.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does is adversely affect you, other than presumably everyone suddenly wanting to be with your wife.

I don't tend to give it much thought really. "

Exactly this

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

So I kind of feel for those guys, if they weren't sat in Birdlip carpark waiting in the dark. That's not my thing and I find it a bit creepy. I've seen and experimented with dogging because of an old job. It's not for me at all, I people watched and found most of them to be persistent, inconsiderate, rude, forward and at one point even aggressive. I was trying to sleep in my vehicle and wasn't left alone. I also witnessed what you describe, a flock of horny, old, desperate men harassing any female that turns up in a vehicle.. stopping mid thrust sometimes because they spotted clunge.

This is the female half of the couple and yes I agree - I think the point my OH is making is people prob shudnt advertise urself as straight when it’s clear your not we had men who have met us as straight and wanted my OH cock lol our preference is I (the female) don’t particularly want to have sex with a Male who I believe is straight who may or may not have had say unprotected sex with a gay guy cuz he’s in fact gay

I hope that makes sense - neither of us have any issue with any sexuality I think u shud all be comfortable with how u live ur life but at least be honest about it "

Those that protest too much...

Just admit it, you've lost the room on this one!

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"Does is adversely affect you, other than presumably everyone suddenly wanting to be with your wife.

I don't tend to give it much thought really. "

Lol she can have as much cock as she likes my point is I don’t want men in her that aren’t straight or that isn’t part of a bi couple so you shud be able to filter it

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Technically I think this is called 'Fab Straight'

"

Not been in the forums long?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am really shocked how many apparently straight men go with transvestites and cross dressers on here, yet block either simgle men or rant and rave about men messaging....yet have reviews from men in wigs they have been with.

Are they either in deep denial they are bisexual or gay or are they mistaking transvestites/ cross dressers with transexuals?

"

Its not always that cut and dried.

I have long been an admirer of transsexuals. Sexually I'd rather have a meet with a pre-op.

If you'd rather I put bi in my profile that's your opinion.

I never have, and never will find a man attractive, I'll never kiss Or have sex with one. If I put bi, men will message me. I don't want to give them the wrong impression.

Females all the way, be them natural born or transitional.

If you think I'm in denial, that's cool, think it, I don't need you to say it, no matter how much you think I'm wrong and you are right

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

I hope that makes sense - neither of us have any issue with any sexuality I think u shud all be comfortable with how u live ur life but at least be honest about it

Just admit it, you've lost the room on this one!"

Obvs one off the straight guys that are gay til pussy comes along

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Technically I think this is called 'Fab Straight'

Not been in the forums long?

"

First used fab 7 years ago and have done regularly, I'm not new.

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"First used fab 7 years ago and have done regularly, I'm not new. "

Great, so you'd know it was a forum joke and not a dig at anyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope that makes sense - neither of us have any issue with any sexuality I think u shud all be comfortable with how u live ur life but at least be honest about it "

I am very comfortable in my own skin, dressed or no. Snogging a beautiful woman, or on my knees for a man.

Given the twisted society we live in, I think it's unfair for you to expect ANYONE on here to tell the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth. Only the most confident of us are prepared to be 100% honest.

Instead I think you both need to understand why men lie about their sexuality on here and in public. Or why they may not want to tell the whole truth.

Why do you deserve to know their sexuality? Have you earned their trust? Their friendship? Do they know you well enough to feel comfortable telling you?

I'm not angry and I'm not telling either of you off like some on here. I mean well. I'm quite a patient person and if i can help you understand, then I'm prepared to do so x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol she can have as much cock as she likes my point is I don’t want men in her that aren’t straight or that isn’t part of a bi couple so you shud be able to filter it "

Oh WoW.

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

Oh dear, some people just don't know when to stop digging. Can you see Australia yet northandsouth?

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"I am really shocked how many apparently straight men go with transvestites and cross dressers on here, yet block either simgle men or rant and rave about men messaging....yet have reviews from men in wigs they have been with.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol she can have as much cock as she likes my point is I don’t want men in her that aren’t straight or that isn’t part of a bi couple so you shud be able to filter it "

All you can do is ask them, but you can't always be sure they are telling the truth.

P.s. do you own her? I would have assumed she has a choice? You seem to be the gatekeeper of her personal parts, does she discriminate in the same way?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"First used fab 7 years ago and have done regularly, I'm not new.

Great, so you'd know it was a forum joke and not a dig at anyone "

It is a forum joke however he has a point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Your post also shows a distinct lack of empathy and understanding

Reply privately

over a year ago

You should hand them a questionnaire first and look for them to start sweating on the 'are you shagging men' question.

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

Just admit it, you've lost the room on this one!

Obvs one off the straight guys that are gay til pussy comes along "

No, just not bigoted

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great, so you'd know it was a forum joke and not a dig at anyone "

No, I have no idea if it was a joke as there's no indication it was. Until you said there was

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol she can have as much cock as she likes my point is I don’t want men in her that aren’t straight or that isn’t part of a bi couple so you shud be able to filter it

You should hand them a questionnaire first and look for them to start sweating on the 'are you shagging men' question. "

Or show them a picture of Tom Hardy and see if they get an erection

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ha ha do you provide a full sexual cv upon request too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oooh I think you've just made my block list... Have no fear, I will not taint your wife's innards with my foul bisexual disease You've just turned me off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It is a forum joke however he has a point. "

Its a regularly used term here, however I've no idea of the individuals inflection on it, some use it as a dig too

Reply privately

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

Sussex/Surrey

Filter what and how? Just use your own intelligence and judgement as a filter to get the meet partners you want. Have a social first and get the answers to the questions you have, especially if you have specific requirements. There is no filter combination in the world which can tell you that a straight guy didn’t have a fumble with another bloke in Uni 20 years ago. For just one example.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you saying it's ok for a bi man of a couple to put his cock in her?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You should hand them a questionnaire first and look for them to start sweating on the 'are you shagging men' question.

Or show them a picture of Tom Hardy and see if they get an erection "

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

It is a forum joke however he has a point. "

He does, I'm off

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

You should hand them a questionnaire first and look for them to start sweating on the 'are you shagging men' question. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

The OP is now having a good nosey at my profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

And it bothers you why ?

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Its a regularly used term here, however I've no idea of the individuals inflection on it, some use it as a dig too "

OK not a thread where it's possible to lighten the mood. I get it now

Reply privately

over a year ago

any port in a storm lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its a regularly used term here, however I've no idea of the individuals inflection on it, some use it as a dig too

OK not a thread where it's possible to lighten the mood. I get it now "

It is, I'm simply explaining a point. There is no malice here

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

"The OP is now having a good nosey at my profile "

Perhaps he's a closet gay!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The OP is now having a good nosey at my profile

Perhaps he's a closet gay!"

I currently have all pics hidden so he's onto plums. Or not onto plums as the case may be

There will be a thread moaning about hiding and showing pics next

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come on OP will putting a filter on a profile make any difference? Some people will tell you what you want to hear to get what they want.

Hell, I'd buy a wig if it got me more sex

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

I currently have all pics hidden so he's onto plums. Or not onto plums as the case may be

There will be a thread moaning about hiding and showing pics next

"

You should only hide the photos of you in the woods with 8 cocks down your throat and display all the photos where you are deep in pussy. That'll really rattle him!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

don’t think any of you are getting what the point is - if someone chooses to be bisexual , gay , trans what’s er they choose that’s ofc a life choice and shouldn’t be judged the point is at least be honest about it - it’s a preference same as some women not wanting to sleep women or specifics about not bbc or only look a certain way - the fact of the matter is I have a preference of not wanting to be fucked by a gay or bisexual guy ( I’m the female) and that’s what I want ! But it seems that it’s being overlooked as being vile towards people of other sdxualities and that’s really. Not the case

Reply privately

over a year ago

Perhaps he's a closet gay!"

That's not funny, I don't like it when people say that. It's hardly going to win them over to seeing things from a gay/bisexual perspective. You're also slinging it round like an insult. It's not, I'm closeted because I feel 99% straight and because of other people's Neolithic attitudes and views. My children are under ten and they both know not go throw it round like an insult. Grow up please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Profile says sage sex only but there's pictures of half a dozen bb cocks in her mouth and the profile also says you want her filled up with cum

Let ye who is without sin cast the for st stone?

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

"Come on OP will putting a filter on a profile make any difference? Some people will tell you what you want to hear to get what they want.

Hell, I'd buy a wig if it got me more sex "

That's so cynical. Are you only that not everyone is 100% honest and may change their sorry to suit the situation? I'm floored!!!!

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

That's not funny, I don't like it when people say that. It's hardly going to win them over to seeing things from a gay/bisexual perspective. You're also slinging it round like an insult. It's not, I'm closeted because I feel 99% straight and because of other people's Neolithic attitudes and views. My children are under ten and they both know not go throw it round like an insult. Grow up please "

My sincere apologies, no offence meant in the slightest x

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"Profile says sage sex only but there's pictures of half a dozen bb cocks in her mouth and the profile also says you want her filled up with cum

Let ye who is without sin cast the for st stone? "

You obviously didn’t read the profile properly

Reply privately

over a year ago

" don’t think any of you are getting what the point is - if someone chooses to be bisexual , gay , trans what’s er they choose that’s ofc a life choice and shouldn’t be judged the point is at least be honest about it - it’s a preference same as some women not wanting to sleep women or specifics about not bbc or only look a certain way - the fact of the matter is I have a preference of not wanting to be fucked by a gay or bisexual guy ( I’m the female) and that’s what I want ! But it seems that it’s being overlooked as being vile towards people of other sdxualities and that’s really. Not the case "

Omg seriously 'choose?!?!'

Reply privately

over a year ago

" don’t think any of you are getting what the point is - if someone chooses to be bisexual , gay , trans what’s er they choose that’s ofc a life choice and shouldn’t be judged the point is at least be honest about it - it’s a preference same as some women not wanting to sleep women or specifics about not bbc or only look a certain way - the fact of the matter is I have a preference of not wanting to be fucked by a gay or bisexual guy ( I’m the female) and that’s what I want ! But it seems that it’s being overlooked as being vile towards people of other sdxualities and that’s really. Not the case "

Newsflash.... some of the cocks that have been in your mouth and pussy... have been in the mouths of men. And so will some of the ones you have in the future.

Its like the artacle the other day about the amount of bugs and animal droppings in your food.

You don't know when exactly it's getting inside you, and it's completely harmless.

I do hope this helps

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Profile says sage sex only but there's pictures of half a dozen bb cocks in her mouth and the profile also says you want her filled up with cum

You obviously didn’t read the profile properly "

I did, twice. Have you'd edited it yet?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok.. So what is your reasoning behind not wanting to meet.. say me... with my male clothes on? I can be quite dominant, I'm well hung, passionate, not camp in the slightest. I'm disease free, physically fit and healthy, experienced and think of myself as 99% straight most of the time.

Other than my height... looks.. build... whatever... what specifically about my sexuality is scaring you off? I'm not saying you have to find me attractive. That you're homophobic for not liking me. Just want to know your reasoning.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's not funny, I don't like it when people say that. It's hardly going to win them over to seeing things from a gay/bisexual perspective. You're also slinging it round like an insult. It's not, I'm closeted because I feel 99% straight and because of other people's Neolithic attitudes and views. My children are under ten and they both know not go throw it round like an insult. Grow up please

My sincere apologies, no offence meant in the slightest x"

Good Forgiven.

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

I did, twice. Have you'd edited it yet? "

It actually says if your lucky !

That’s my preference as I’m the one getting fucked so no you didn’t read it properly !

Laughable that you had a good nose at our profile yet we haven’t looked at yours like you stated I’m not on there trying to discredit anything ur saying lolllll funny guy

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

My sincere apologies, no offence meant in the slightest x

Good Forgiven."

I've sent you a message on private

Reply privately

over a year ago

" don’t think any of you are getting what the point is - if someone chooses to be bisexual , gay , trans what’s er they choose that’s ofc a life choice and shouldn’t be judged the point is at least be honest about it - it’s a preference same as some women not wanting to sleep women or specifics about not bbc or only look a certain way - the fact of the matter is I have a preference of not wanting to be fucked by a gay or bisexual guy ( I’m the female) and that’s what I want ! But it seems that it’s being overlooked as being vile towards people of other sdxualities and that’s really. Not the case

Omg seriously 'choose?!?!' "

I actually can't believe what I'm reading!

Reply privately

over a year ago

That’s my preference as I’m the one getting fucked so no you didn’t read it properly !

Laughable that you had a good nose at our profile yet we haven’t looked at yours like you stated I’m not on there trying to discredit anything ur saying lolllll funny guy "

You show up in "viewed me" maybe it was your 110% straight husband?

So it does say you want filled up with cum then? Buy only if you're lucky?

I want to win the lottery too, buy that will require luck also

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

" don’t think any of you are getting what the point is - if someone chooses to be bisexual , gay , trans what’s er they choose that’s ofc a life choice and shouldn’t be judged the point is at least be honest about it - it’s a preference same as some women not wanting to sleep women or specifics about not bbc or only look a certain way - the fact of the matter is I have a preference of not wanting to be fucked by a gay or bisexual guy ( I’m the female) and that’s what I want ! But it seems that it’s being overlooked as being vile towards people of other sdxualities and that’s really. Not the case

Ok.. So what is your reasoning behind not wanting to meet.. say me... with my male clothes on? I can be quite dominant, I'm well hung, passionate, not camp in the slightest. I'm disease free, physically fit and healthy, experienced and think of myself as 99% straight most of the time.

Other than my height... looks.. build... whatever... what specifically about my sexuality is scaring you off? I'm not saying you have to find me attractive. That you're homophobic for not liking me. Just want to know your reasoning. "

I not spoken to you if I had we wid have spoken about preferences and sexual encounters I don’t just message to fuck I like to chat via message first and if I didn’t want to meet u I wouldn’t and I wouldn’t have to give a reason

Reply privately

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

Sussex/Surrey

If that’s your choice then simply put it on your profile, others do.

My seciond piece of advice would be to fire your communications director as what he said did indeed come over as being “vile to people of other sexualities.”. Actually just gay and bi men

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

But which one?

Bronson or Inception?

You may get different results.

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP is viewing me again

But I don't suppose that'll have happened either just like the "fill me up with cum" on the profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

Laughable that you had a good nose at our profile yet we haven’t looked at yours like you stated I’m not on there trying to discredit anything ur saying lolllll funny guy

I think your an argumentative guy ! And yes he has now !

You show up in "viewed me" maybe it was your 110% straight husband?

So it does say you want filled up with cum then? Buy only if you're lucky?

I want to win the lottery too, buy that will require luck also "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg seriously 'choose?!?!'

I actually can't believe what I'm reading!

Me too.. and they genuinely don't seem to see the problem here!!!

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

If that’s your choice then simply put it on your profile, others do.

My seciond piece of advice would be to fire your communications director as what he said did indeed come over as being “vile to people of other sexualities.”. Actually just gay and bi men"

It always gets written down different to how you think it in your head urgh !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Other than my height... looks.. build... whatever... what specifically about my sexuality is scaring you off? I'm not saying you have to find me attractive. That you're homophobic for not liking me. Just want to know your reasoning.

I not spoken to you if I had we wid have spoken about preferences and sexual encounters I don’t just message to fuck I like to chat via message first and if I didn’t want to meet u I wouldn’t and I wouldn’t have to give a reason "

Umm... that's not answered my question.

So we talk, I'm quite charming and social, can be very smooth when the mood takes. Let's say we get on well via messenger.. you like me... till I brave up.. go full honest and explain my sexuality to you... because I like you and you seem like nice people.

What would be your reasoning for not wanting to meet me... Provided I hit your gspots on all other levels?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Newsflash.... some of the cocks that have been in your mouth and pussy... have been in the mouths of men. And so will some of the ones you have in the future.

Its like the artacle the other day about the amount of bugs and animal droppings in your food.

You don't know when exactly it's getting inside you, and it's completely harmless.

I do hope this helps "

Pretty much this. People are going to lie, they have their own reasons for it, and their reasons should be their business not ours and nobody else's. Some will be through intimidation of instances like this and being made fun of while some will be nothing more than to just get more sex.

The only way for you to be sure you are not with any bi guys (honest about it or not) is to not be with any guys that you know for solid fact have not been with other guys. Accept it or don't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But which one?

Bronson or Inception?

A"

I've been told I've an air of Mr. Hardy about me in man drag.. but I'm bi.. so their loss I guess

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"OP is viewing me again

But I don't suppose that'll have happened either just like the "fill me up with cum" on the profile "

Do you have an issue with cum ? Is this why you seem obsessed on attacking me (the female) with ur chit chat lol

Move along I have explained what was meant yet you are an insistent little soul arnt you !

Thanks everyone for the feedback

Mental notes made

Word things a lot differently and make sure I write it in my profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

I not spoken to you if I had we wid have spoken about preferences and sexual encounters I don’t just message to fuck I like to chat via message first and if I didn’t want to meet u I wouldn’t and I wouldn’t have to give a reason

Umm... that's not answered my question.

So we talk, I'm quite charming and social, can be very smooth when the mood takes. Let's say we get on well via messenger.. you like me... till I brave up.. go full honest and explain my sexuality to you... because I like you and you seem like nice people.

What would be your reasoning for not wanting to meet me... Provided I hit your gspots on all other levels? "

Many people hit the spot and many We don’t meet because I don’t have too and I also don’t give them any reason why !

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

I will as advised adjust my profile and wait for the abusive inboxed as per this post because that’s what will happen right ? This is a forum it’s meant for constructive purposes not abuse and in the case of the cum obsessive guy to make a woman feel degraded !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP is viewing me again

But I don't suppose that'll have happened either just like the "fill me up with cum" on the profile

Do you have an issue with cum ? Is this why you seem obsessed on attacking me (the female) with ur chit chat lol

Move along I have explained what was meant yet you are an insistent little soul arnt you !

Mental notes made

Word things a lot differently and make sure I write it in my profile "

Nobody is attacking you, its a discussion in a discussion forum.

I'm simply exposing the hypocrisy in your beliefs, you believe is ok to have unprotected sex with a lucky few strangers, but the thought of having protected sex with a man who is or may have been bi at some point is unacceptable?

I think the bi man who has protected sex is to be feared less

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP is viewing me again

Mental notes made

Word things a lot differently and make sure I write it in my profile "

No. Think about the real reasons why you'd not meet a bisexual male. If tgd only answer you can think of is its because they are bi. Then that makes you a bit homophobic. Thats ok, many people are. I can't kiss or top men, I look at them in a romantic light. I'm not sure if it's just the way I am, the way I've grown up, or the fact I'm still dealing with sexuality issues. Take a leaf out of your own book and be honest. Only then can you overcome your hangups.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't see how your post is constructive OP

And you believe being gay or bi is a choice. Post stuff like that and be prepared to be challenged.

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"OP is viewing me again

Mental notes made

I'm simply exposing the hypocrisy in your beliefs, you believe is ok to have unprotected sex with a lucky few strangers, but the thought of having protected sex with a man who is or may have been bi at some point is unacceptable?

I think the bi man who has protected sex is to be feared less"

Again it says nothing about me having unprotected sex with strangers - it says if your lucky u may get to fill me up

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I will as advised adjust my profile and wait for the abusive inboxed as per this post because that’s what will happen right ? This is a forum it’s meant for constructive purposes not abuse and in the case of the cum obsessive guy to make a woman feel degraded ! "

You shouldn't and it is wrong to get abusive personal messages on the back of a threat and I hope this doesn't happen. the problem is when you start a thread that potentially you know it's going to cause problems then I don't really know what you expect. You've made some quite outrageous comments in a lot of people's eyes so of course people are going to have an opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"OP is viewing me again

Mental notes made

No. Think about the real reasons why you'd not meet a bisexual male. If tgd only answer you can think of is its because they are bi. Then that makes you a bit homophobic. Thats ok, many people are. I can't kiss or top men, I look at them in a romantic light. I'm not sure if it's just the way I am, the way I've grown up, or the fact I'm still dealing with sexuality issues. Take a leaf out of your own book and be honest. Only then can you overcome your hangups."

It’s sad thou - because we really are not we have so many gay and bisexual friends but take it as you like ! I have tried to explain enough

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I will as advised adjust my profile and wait for the abusive inboxed as per this post because that’s what will happen right ? This is a forum it’s meant for constructive purposes not abuse and in the case of the cum obsessive guy to make a woman feel degraded ! "

Nobody has attacked you, or advised you to change your profile.

We have only discussed the subject you brought up, and drawn parallels with your other preferences.

I haven't PM'd you, I just want that to be clear to everybody

Reply privately

By *voryforebonyMan
over a year ago

boogie town

Not seen one person, female or male, straight, bi or gay support your post yet OP but push on, you never know!

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"I will as advised adjust my profile and wait for the abusive inboxed as per this post because that’s what will happen right ? This is a forum it’s meant for constructive purposes not abuse and in the case of the cum obsessive guy to make a woman feel degraded !

You shouldn't and it is wrong to get abusive personal messages on the back of a threat and I hope this doesn't happen. the problem is when you start a thread that potentially you know it's going to cause problems then I don't really know what you expect. You've made some quite outrageous comments in a lot of people's eyes so of course people are going to have an opinion."

I agree opinions are great !

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"I will as advised adjust my profile and wait for the abusive inboxed as per this post because that’s what will happen right ? This is a forum it’s meant for constructive purposes not abuse and in the case of the cum obsessive guy to make a woman feel degraded !

We have only discussed the subject you brought up, and drawn parallels with your other preferences.

I haven't PM'd you, I just want that to be clear to everybody "

Prime example you advertise as straight yet you have a meet up looking for tv so your not straight your bisexual

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP is viewing me again

Mental notes made

Again it says nothing about me having unprotected sex with strangers - it says if your lucky u may get to fill me up "

Fill you up with? With water? Custard? It clearly stated "fill up with cum" filling someone up with cum can only be done with unprotected sex.

There's no getting away with that. And if that's what you like, go for it, I'm not judging you, I just pointed out you have more to fear from that than a "slightly-gay: guy

Reply privately

over a year ago

You shouldn't and it is wrong to get abusive personal messages on the back of a threat and I hope this doesn't happen. the problem is when you start a thread that potentially you know it's going to cause problems then I don't really know what you expect. You've made some quite outrageous comments in a lot of people's eyes so of course people are going to have an opinion.

I agree opinions are great ! "

But you seem to be very negative to anybody that's had an opinion that is different to yours. I'm pretty sure this thread didn't turn out the way you intended it but again I think you might need to re-evaluate the way you put things across because it's come across as quite aggressive if I'm honest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Prime example you advertise as straight yet you have a meet up looking for tv so your not straight your bisexual "

You really are not helping your case here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Prime example you advertise as straight yet you have a meet up looking for tv so your not straight your bisexual "

I thought you said you didn't view my profile?

Also read the thread, my profile clearly states who I am interested in, and I've said in this thread I don't put bi, because I don't want to be messaged by men, I don't meet men.

It's all very clear

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

Prime example you advertise as straight yet you have a meet up looking for tv so your not straight your bisexual

Also read the thread, my profile clearly states who I am interested in, and I've said in this thread I don't put bi, because I don't want to be messaged by men, I don't meet men.

It's all very clear "

You can block out incoming mail from men ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

It's all very clear

You can block out incoming mail from men ?"

Incoming even

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP is viewing me again

Mental notes made

No. Think about the real reasons why you'd not meet a bisexual male. If tgd only answer you can think of is its because they are bi. Then that makes you a bit homophobic. Thats ok, many people are. I can't kiss or top men, I look at them in a romantic light. I'm not sure if it's just the way I am, the way I've grown up, or the fact I'm still dealing with sexuality issues. Take a leaf out of your own book and be honest. Only then can you overcome your hangups.

It’s sad thou - because we really are not we have so many gay and bisexual friends but take it as you like ! I have tried to explain enough "

If you have gay and bisexual friends, you'll know we don't all fuck anything that moves. That other than our sexuality, we're no different from other people.

So again, I'm sorry to continue to challenge you both on it, respectfully I'm hoping.

If the only reason you won't meet a bi man, is that he's bi. Then you're harbouring some homophobic views. I totally understand that, empathise with you, am not personally insulted by it, but it's a fact none the less.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do hope this helps "

I dont think its the fact their cocks been in other mens 'mouths' theyre bothered about

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's all very clear

You can block out incoming mail from men ?"

As I am well away.

But I don't have to, they don't message me, I'm clear that I don't meet men

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do hope this helps

I dont think its the fact their cocks been in other mens 'mouths' theyre bothered about "

I know lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is the issue with men who go with men and women or men who bareback?

I can't quite work out what your issue is?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is the issue with men who go with men and women or men who bareback?

"

Men who say they are straight but go with men and women who may aslo go bareback with said men.

I think I got it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"OP is viewing me again

Mental notes made

It’s sad thou - because we really are not we have so many gay and bisexual friends but take it as you like ! I have tried to explain enough

If you have gay and bisexual friends, you'll know we don't all fuck anything that moves. That other than our sexuality, we're no different from other people.

So again, I'm sorry to continue to challenge you both on it, respectfully I'm hoping.

If the only reason you won't meet a bi man, is that he's bi. Then you're harbouring some homophobic views. I totally understand that, empathise with you, am not personally insulted by it, but it's a fact none the less.

"

Again nothing to do with been bi question above was asked if there should be a filter you can block incoming mail from tv does that make every a bad person or this website in fact my point is that if ur straight then be straight if your not then at least show it on your profile if someone had a disease as an example you would like them to make you aware of it and not just hope for the best one person came forward that he has an illness to make people aware of it I’m guessing you guys wouldn’t like to know that and would just fuck anything in your path this has nothing to do with not liking gays or bi people purely the fact there shud be a filter for bisexual and gay men there is for bi woman so why not for men

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Their issue is with any men who go with men at all.

I simply pointed out they gave more to worry about their perchant for bb, regardless of how infrequent or how "lucky" the guy is to be "filling her up with cum"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP is viewing me again

Mental notes made

Again nothing to do with been bi question above was asked if there should be a filter you can block incoming mail from tv does that make every a bad person or this website in fact my point is that if ur straight then be straight if your not then at least show it on your profile if someone had a disease as an example you would like them to make you aware of it and not just hope for the best one person came forward that he has an illness to make people aware of it I’m guessing you guys wouldn’t like to know that and would just fuck anything in your path this has nothing to do with not liking gays or bi people purely the fact there shud be a filter for bisexual and gay men there is for bi woman so why not for men "

Just when you think it can't get any worse

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP is viewing me again

Mental notes made

Again nothing to do with been bi question above was asked if there should be a filter you can block incoming mail from tv does that make every a bad person or this website in fact my point is that if ur straight then be straight if your not then at least show it on your profile if someone had a disease as an example you would like them to make you aware of it and not just hope for the best one person came forward that he has an illness to make people aware of it I’m guessing you guys wouldn’t like to know that and would just fuck anything in your path this has nothing to do with not liking gays or bi people purely the fact there shud be a filter for bisexual and gay men there is for bi woman so why not for men "

Ok, let's be clear,

Are you saying bisexuality and homosexuality are diseases?

Because it sounds a lot like you are

Reply privately

By *ustalittleKinkWoman
over a year ago

in the shadows

OP you do realise you have veris from Bi curious men and men that have veris of other men ?

Guess it's easy to change your sexuality depending on who you want to meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP you do realise you have veris from Bi curious men and men that have veris of other men ?

Guess it's easy to change your sexuality depending on who you want to meet "

Priceless

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP, if you don't want to meet bi men simply state in your profile. It may not make a difference but will possibly stop some bi males from getting in touch.

I'd like to think this is an open minded site for open minded people who all have their own preferences and desires. We can do so much to ensure we get what we are looking for but in truth may never know if someone is being honest or not.

I'm sure you have not mean't your comments the way they have come across, you're just stating your preferences, it seems you are willing to take advice from posters though which is good.

Me personally (although I'm not really looking to meet anyone) their sexual preferences would'nt bother me in the slightest as long as we were safe and set out our boundaries to begin with, it's all about experimenting and having fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

I simply pointed out they gave more to worry about their perchant for bb, regardless of how infrequent or how "lucky" the guy is to be "filling her up with cum" "

At this point I think you are too obsessed with that part of my profile and it’s quite upsetting that u keep on repeating it like it’s something dirty ! - queen

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Simple fact is that whilst that is your choice and to be respected and observed you have no idea at all if any of the straight guys you have or indeed may meet are just that..

You've already rightly pointed out that some guys will pretend to be straight but will be bi also..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Men who say they are straight but go with men and women who may aslo go bareback with said men.

I think I got it. "

Are we supposed to put on our profiles all details of who we have had sex with?

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"OP, if you don't want to meet bi men simply state in your profile. It may not make a difference but will possibly stop some bi males from getting in touch.

I'd like to think this is an open minded site for open minded people who all have their own preferences and desires. We can do so much to ensure we get what we are looking for but in truth may never know if someone is being honest or not.

I'm sure you have not mean't your comments the way they have come across, you're just stating your preferences, it seems you are willing to take advice from posters though which is good.

Me personally (although I'm not really looking to meet anyone) their sexual preferences would'nt bother me in the slightest as long as we were safe and set out our boundaries to begin with, it's all about experimenting and having fun. "

Thankyou - queen (it’s been looked at so wrong )

Reply privately

over a year ago

I simply pointed out they gave more to worry about their perchant for bb, regardless of how infrequent or how "lucky" the guy is to be "filling her up with cum"

At this point I think you are too obsessed with that part of my profile and it’s quite upsetting that u keep on repeating it like it’s something dirty ! - queen "

I only answered that man's question, and I've already posted telling you go for it, no judgement.

Just to hold a mirror up, people will find it upsetting that you refer to gay and bi people as being the same as diseased people.

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"OP you do realise you have veris from Bi curious men and men that have veris of other men ?

Oops..

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

Priceless "

2 bi curious men that we have become friends with over fab and have done nothing sexual with are those the social verifications you mean !

The inbox I received saying that forum trolls are nasty and to ignore is absolutely correct in ur case ! Ur not actually interested in seeing the point are you just trying to make us look stupid lmaooo

Silly little man - it’s at this point I’m not longer replying to you !

Reply privately

over a year ago

So when "King" is eating and fucking pussy, do you ask the woman attached to said pussy if she has been with straight men only ??? As I'm sure he'd hate to eat a pussy that's had a bi man inside previously

I mean its like we are swingers or something !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Priceless

2 bi curious men that we have become friends with over fab and have done nothing sexual with are those the social verifications you mean !

The inbox I received saying that forum trolls are nasty and to ignore is absolutely correct in ur case ! Ur not actually interested in seeing the point are you just trying to make us look stupid lmaooo

Silly little man - it’s at this point I’m not longer replying to you ! "

Eh, I didn't post that why challenge me lol, why not challenge the person who posted it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP is viewing me again

Mental notes made

I'm poorly right now.. got Transflu, worst kind of all, told everyone whose asked to meet me today and blocked those who didn't care. I postedon it earlier you can see... about 7 women on that thread admitted to meeting up when contiguous.

This is why you shouldn't paste us all with the same brush. I don't fit your stereotypes that are blocking you from finding me attractive.

I've met one person this year for fun, was a guy, we didnt fuck. Met four last year, three of which were women. I barebacked nobody, let nobody bareback me.

Like I said, I'm a charming, quietly confident, seemingly 100% straight male in my normal skin. I don't dog, don't cruise, don't go to swingers clubs or parties (yet). Don't let cum anywhere near me. Always give people I have sex with a good once over with my MK1 eyeball before touching. I've refused people for being poorly, having unexplained rashes in places, and for signs of STDs.

I've got my own hangups like I said before.. But let's add.. not being attracted to women over a certain fat content to the list. Let's also add bad spelling, grammar, no empathy, harbouring isms or unhealthy or harmful fetishes. I don't feel the need to upset everyone by voicing those inner thoughts and upsetting those who I feel fit the category.

I'm just a normal person who happens to be attracted to men in specific scenarios, but women the majority of the time.

Your point.. you want a block button on all bi and gay men. I can understand that. Deep down though it means you're offended at being seen as attractive to people like me. Which kind of hurts a bit, but it's your loss I feel. It's not that I'm that amazing, it's just... You never know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Priceless

At 6ft2 I don't of her get called a silly little man

P.s. name calling is juvenile, please keep the discussion civil

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP is viewing me again

Mental notes made

Again it says nothing about me having unprotected sex with strangers - it says if your lucky u may get to fill me up "

Your meet request clearly says otherwise.

Bareback preferred in black and white.

Reply privately

By *ustalittleKinkWoman
over a year ago

in the shadows

Priceless

Fyi I'm a straight female

I see your point and it's a narrow minded and shitty one. Some of the comments you've made are disgusting and show the male half in his true homophobic colours

Reply privately

over a year ago

Priceless

absolutely nobody other than you OP has been abusive or personal about any individual on this thread. Whoever has privately message you has clearly not read how rude you have been. You lost the argument very early on and now you're just resorting to personal attacks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

Priceless

absolutely nobody other than you OP has been abusive or personal about any individual on this thread. Whoever has privately message you has clearly not read how rude you have been. You lost the argument very early on and now you're just resorting to personal attacks. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

Priceless

I see your point and it's a narrow minded and shitty one. Some of the comments you've made are disgusting and show the male half in his true homophobic colours "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So when "King" is eating and fucking pussy, do you ask the woman attached to said pussy if she has been with straight men only ??? As I'm sure he'd hate to eat a pussy that's had a bi man inside previously

I mean its like we are swingers or something !

"

Reply privately

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

We just read through the whole thread to see if anyone else noticed . Should have started at the bottom .

I also expect that the female half hasn’t put any input into this thread. Unless both halves of the couple make the same spelling mistakes , which would be very rare.

It’s fine you don’t want sex with bi guys . Big deal does anyone who doesn’t meet you really care who you meet . We didn’t even know you existed till this thread but you have a preference so we wouldn’t message you. It’s up to yourselves to find people you want to have sex with. There are fully 100% straight guys out there so maybe your right there should be a filter for it. But 90% will lie.

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"OP is viewing me again

Mental notes made

Again it says nothing about me having unprotected sex with strangers - it says if your lucky u may get to fill me up

Bareback preferred in black and white."

The meet is to fulfill a fantasy - it’s not a regular thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Priceless

I see your point and it's a narrow minded and shitty one. Some of the comments you've made are disgusting and show the male half in his true homophobic colours "

As I'm quoted in this, just making it clear I don't have a meet up for BB, the OP has

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP is viewing me again

Mental notes made

Bareback preferred in black and white..

The meet is to fulfill a fantasy - it’s not a regular thing "

So are some people's bi tendencies

BOOM! *drops mic

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP is viewing me again

Mental notes made

The point is you don't have to justify what you're into but the problem is you're asking other people to do exactly that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

Moving on !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP is viewing me again

Mental notes made

Ahhhh you should have said

Bareback stranger gangbangs are ok and safe. As long as its to fulfil a fantasy. Now every bare cock fucking Mrs will be straight ?? Cos only bi and gay men have STDS right ?? Newsflash straight men can carry stds too! Shhhh though its a secret !

Reply privately

By *ustalittleKinkWoman
over a year ago

in the shadows

Priceless

I see your point and it's a narrow minded and shitty one. Some of the comments you've made are disgusting and show the male half in his true homophobic colours

As I'm quoted in this, just making it clear I don't have a meet up for BB, the OP has "

You mean there's no filthy bi bare back gang bang ? Damn , I'd just dusted off my strap on too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Priceless

As I'm quoted in this, just making it clear I don't have a meet up for BB, the OP has

You mean there's no filthy bi bare back gang bang ? Damn , I'd just dusted off my strap on too "

You can out it to use here anytime

Reply privately

over a year ago

Priceless

Reply privately

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

The paragraph in the profile about "want to arrange a gang bang for her mouth and pussy to be filled with lots of creamy cum"

Doesn't really sound like safe sex always..

Also what is the difference if the bi-guy is in a couple or not???

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Yes we know, men are the scum of the earth.. Now move on. Next!

This bi woman says you can't be bi cos you're a guy.

And there, ladies and gentlemen.... is the reason bi guys put "straight" on their profiles "

Haha. Sounds about right.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The paragraph in the profile about "want to arrange a gang bang for her mouth and pussy to be filled with lots of creamy cum"

Also what is the difference if the bi-guy is in a couple or not???"

I think focusing on the safe sex aspect of their profile is unfair and unhelpful. Needlessly upsetting lovers of that particular fetish.

Focus being on sexuality. At no point has either Mr, or Mrs said they don't want to sleep with me bi men because we're diseased. They did come very close to sounding like it though. I think if you put in some grammar, where they've neglected to, it's not as horrendous as when you first read it. Though I do suspect this is their biggest fear about... someone like me... When in reality I've never had an STI in my life and go for annual check ups.. of which I'm due soon.

Reply privately

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

"The paragraph in the profile about "want to arrange a gang bang for her mouth and pussy to be filled with lots of creamy cum"

I think focusing on the safe sex aspect of their profile is unfair and unhelpful. Needlessly upsetting lovers of that particular fetish.

Focus being on sexuality. At no point has either Mr, or Mrs said they don't want to sleep with me bi men because we're diseased. They did come very close to sounding like it though. I think if you put in some grammar, where they've neglected to, it's not as horrendous as when you first read it. Though I do suspect this is their biggest fear about... someone like me... When in reality I've never had an STI in my life and go for annual check ups.. of which I'm due soon."

It's not the bareback part I was picking up on. We don't do it..But up to people if they choose to. It was more about the blatant contradiction in their profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

[Removed by poster at 05/01/19 22:53:57]

Reply privately

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

That and the fact they severely need to learn what a full stop is!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Focus being on sexuality. At no point has either Mr, or Mrs said they don't want to sleep with me bi men because we're diseased. They did come very close to sounding like it though. I think if you put in some grammar, where they've neglected to, it's not as horrendous as when you first read it. Though I do suspect this is their biggest fear about... someone like me... When in reality I've never had an STI in my life and go for annual check ups.. of which I'm due soon.

It's not the bareback part I was picking up on. We don't do it..But up to people if they choose to. It was more about the blatant contradiction in their profile."

Ironic isn't it?!?! It's not ok for men to call themselves straight if they've played with another man but it's fine to stipulate safe sex always whilst looking for a bareback gangbang...

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"That and the fact they severely need to learn what a full stop is!!"

Lolllllll ! I’m answering mails,making a coffee and reading all at the same time ... here ya go have an ellipsis instead

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 05/01/19 22:53:57]"

I read that. I've no problem with that and am not judging you for it.

People are being hostile, because despite my polite explanation and reasoning. You still seem to have a homophobic view towards men like me To the point it's stopping us from meeting, even if we were perfectly matched on every other level.

This is why I struggled telling my wife how I felt. This is why I struggle telling women I'm attracted to and want a romantic relationship with.. the truth.. straight away. It hurts like fuck to have to worry about people's opinions. So I've stopped giving a toss about them.

This may explain why some on here are being so hostile towards you though. Not me though, I've been kind. It is what it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That and the fact they severely need to learn what a full stop is!!

Lolllllll ! I’m answering mails,making a coffee and reading all at the same time ... here ya go have an ellipsis instead "

Where's the ellipsis?

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

How many more people are gonna read the first few lines of the profile and slate us off rather then reading the whole thing ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That and the fact they severely need to learn what a full stop is!!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not the bareback part I was picking up on. We don't do it..But up to people if they choose to. It was more about the blatant contradiction in their profile.

Ironic isn't it?!?! It's not ok for men to call themselves straight if they've played with another man but it's fine to stipulate safe sex always whilst looking for a bareback gangbang... "

It's like ten thousand spoons, when all you need is a knife.

And a safe sex fuck,

with a barebacking wife...

Reply privately

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 05/01/19 23:01:53]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How many more people are gonna read the first few lines of the profile and slate us off rather then reading the whole thing ?"

We all read the whole thing, including your verifications and meet requests.

What are the parts you feel we have missed?

Reply privately

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

"That and the fact they severely need to learn what a full stop is!!

Lolllllll ! I’m answering mails,making a coffee and reading all at the same time ... here ya go have an ellipsis instead

Where's the ellipsis? "

I don't need a full stop as it's z statement so exclamation marks are the norm.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How many more people are gonna read the first few lines of the profile and slate us off rather then reading the whole thing ?"

Its not that, that's the issue.

Its the homophonic undertones of some of your comments on this thread. I think you may have misunderstood but you haven't really helped your case.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your profile is a complete contradiction...

Safe sex only but wants a bareback gangbang.

You've more chance of catching something from that than from a frickin bi guy using protection lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"How many more people are gonna read the first few lines of the profile and slate us off rather then reading the whole thing ?

Its the homophonic undertones of some of your comments on this thread. I think you may have misunderstood but you haven't really helped your case. "

And that’s why everyone keeps going on about safe sex in profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ironic isn't it?!?! It's not ok for men to call themselves straight if they've played with another man but it's fine to stipulate safe sex always whilst looking for a bareback gangbang...

It's like ten thousand spoons, when all you need is a knife.

And a safe sex fuck,

with a barebacking wife..."

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"Your profile is a complete contradiction...

You've more chance of catching something from that than from a frickin bi guy using protection lol "

Same again

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just realised you're in Worcester! OMG! I'm round the corner from you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"How many more people are gonna read the first few lines of the profile and slate us off rather then reading the whole thing ?

Just realised you're in Worcester! OMG! I'm round the corner from you! "

I bet u have drank in the same bar in town as us too !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just realised you're in Worcester! OMG! I'm round the corner from you! "

Don't worry you won't catch me at the viewpoint, or Birdlip or the various laybys

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

Just realised you're in Worcester! OMG! I'm round the corner from you!

Don't worry you won't catch me at the viewpoint, or Birdlip or the various laybys "

Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

You've more chance of catching something from that than from a frickin bi guy using protection lol

Same again "

Ok so two gorgeous men. Twins.

You fancy the fuck out of them and cant wait to.add them to your gang bang.

However one twin is bisexual and the other is straight. What's the difference other than one likes both sexes and the other just likes pussy ?

I think what people are getting at, is you don't want to fuck guy, who has fucked a guy ( although you most probably already have). So why ?

My example of the twins.

Imagine your dream guy, all your ticks of what you want in a man and a lover. Identical twins. But one ia bi. So would you chose the straight one ? And why ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its the homophonic undertones of some of your comments on this thread. I think you may have misunderstood but you haven't really helped your case.

And that’s why everyone keeps going on about safe sex in profile"

To be fair, I wouldn't touch a woman who offers unprotected sex to lucky men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok, so after the OP challenged other people's disclosures of sexuality, saying any bi activity past or present makes them bi/gay

I questioned their bareback practices

The the OP replied by stating "we don't do bareback, only with guys who are lucky enough" as if that made it ok.

So if saying "I only bareback lucky guys" makes it ok....

Then I guess straight guys only suck off lucky guys

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be fair, I wouldn't touch a woman who offers unprotected sex to lucky men. "

It works both ways.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And that’s why everyone keeps going on about safe sex in profile"

Because I think at the beginning people assumed it was because you concerned about higher risk of STI's.

But its became clear your just anti bi men, T/V T/S.

I think you just wanted to put a point across but its come across as homophobic. I'm not sure if that was your intention but its how it reads.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Weren’t you cruising? Bit hypocritical there

Reply privately

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

I just pointed out that it should either say safe sex always or usually safe sex unless you're lucky....And got blocked. This site is definitely good for a laugh. Happy swinging peeps!

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

To be fair, I wouldn't touch a woman who offers unprotected sex to lucky men.

It works both ways. "

And that’s your choice but you don’t see us been vile to you because of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Same again

Ok so two gorgeous men. Twins.

You fancy the fuck out of them and cant wait to.add them to your gang bang.

However one twin is bisexual and the other is straight. What's the difference other than one likes both sexes and the other just likes pussy ?

I think what people are getting at, is you don't want to fuck guy, who has fucked a guy ( although you most probably already have). So why ?

My example of the twins.

Imagine your dream guy, all your ticks of what you want in a man and a lover. Identical twins. But one ia bi. So would you chose the straight one ? And why ? "

That's what I was trying to say.. only you did it better I was being vain and made myself the twin

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be fair, I wouldn't touch a woman who offers unprotected sex to lucky men. "

Reply privately

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ok, so after the OP challenged other people's disclosures of sexuality, saying any bi activity past or present makes them bi/gay

I questioned their bareback practices

The the OP replied by stating "we don't do bareback, only with guys who are lucky enough" as if that made it ok.

So if saying "I only bareback lucky guys" makes it ok....

Then I guess straight guys only suck off lucky guys "

Reply privately

over a year ago

But which one?

Bronson or Inception?

A"

Hmmm true. He does get more naked in Bronson.... and prison sex must be a bit like fab straight

Reply privately

over a year ago

worcester

"I just pointed out that it should either say safe sex always or usually safe sex unless you're lucky....And got blocked. This site is definitely good for a laugh. Happy swinging peeps!"

Think your missing the part where you was been a twat in private message

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

We know the area really well , and the lay by where lots of gay / bi and trans activity takes place . Some of the loveliest people we’ve met are to be found there , and some of the worst too .

The tv community is one we feel way more at home with , and we’ve spent hundreds of hours chatting and playing with them . That’s what we miss most since we stopped playing and going out last year .

What we don’t miss are the usual suspects at Birdlip who pop out from nowhere as soon as any action starts and think they’re entitled to join in . Awful people with an awful attitude . And it’s any wonder they play with each other as no one else would want to . We don’t miss that one bit .

At the beginning of our swinging journey , we didn’t really want to play with bi guys . I guess we had this idea that they may be full of STIs . Well before long we realised that was a daft way of thinking , and far from the truth , despite the local clinic always trying to convince us they were the highest risk group . We figured if we’d played safe for full sex , and always looked after ourselves we would be ok , and we were .

The thought that any group of people in the scene may be risky is wrong . You take control of your own sexual health as you see fit , and hoping people will be honest with you is naive . Never trust anyone but yourself .

Reply privately