Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Mixed Age Couple Are We The Only Ones

Jump to newest

By *erri and Gary OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

So yes Terri likes older guys and as such we are a mixed age couple with nearly 25 years age difference between us . It seems that this puts off a number of other couples which is a shame as Terri likes older couples and mixed age couples as well.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

There's about 17 between us on paper - we'll let everyone else judge our relative mental ages

I think it's hard to say whether it's ever put anyone off - nobody has said that and we wouldn't know if they didn't message us. Frankly, there are so many other factors that could put people off either of us anyhow.

We have wondered whether it's ever impacted the age range results - if we swapped round how we were listed, would that mean we would now appear in some searches we didn't before...?

But in reality, virtually everyone we have ever met has been someone we've messaged first so stopped worrying about it (not that we were in the first place)

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

There's 20 years between us. Our view is sod what people on here and elsewhere think. It's our life, we're happy and in love and we cause no harm to anyone.

If others on here have issues with us then it's their problem not ours.

By *wo4FemCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

There's 15 years between Mrs2 and I.

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple
over a year ago

South East Wales

There’s 12 years between MrT and I. Funnily enough I have found I prefer playing with people his age and up rather than mine and below...although I have hit 30 now so it feels like I’m catching up

Sometimes we have had couples message us and their age restrictions would mean I was younger than what they wanted but MrT fit them, we would point it out to them, just in case they hadn’t noticed, but there was never an issue.

Sassy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

30 years difference between husband and me. That means there's a lot of people on fab who fit our age range

Mrs

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Theres 18 yrs between me and my bf and he has more stamina than the younger swingers he puts them to shame lol x

over a year ago

"Theres 18 yrs between me and my bf and he has more stamina than the younger swingers he puts them to shame lol x"

That because he has a younger woman to please....

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple
over a year ago

Greater London

To be honest we find it a turn on and a kink so to speak so long as we are attracted to them as a couple

xx

over a year ago

Have to say it shouldn't be an issue there is 22 years between me and my fiancee and he knows far better how to please a woman and also unlike youngsters has the stamina to match

over a year ago

The only way it puts us off is if one of the two are way over our top age that we're comfortable with, we've had plenty of couples where has been mid 30's and the other mid 50's which makes the choice to reject a bit harsh.

Post new Message to Thread