Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Blockbusters- I should change my user name to Bob Holness

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A quick question to the forum, what's with all the rash blocking. Especially in normal conversion. I know singe males are literally seen as the lowest of the low here and there is a large over supply of us, but good grief!!

I could understand the blocks if you are being abusive or a pest, but through normal convo? and out of the blue?

What gives? Would love to know what's going on in here lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A quick question to the forum, what's with all the rash blocking. Especially in normal conversion. I know singe males are literally seen as the lowest of the low here and there is a large over supply of us, but good grief!!

I could understand the blocks if you are being abusive or a pest, but through normal convo? and out of the blue?

What gives? Would love to know what's going on in here lol "

Just look at it as dodging a bullet.

over a year ago

People block someone because they don't want to receive anymore messages from that person its as simple as that couples and women get block too its not just men.

over a year ago

You weren't what they were looking for and they didn't want you coming up in who's near or local feeds, or messaging again in 6 months when you had forgotten ya had before

over a year ago

No no, it was not due to me messaging, it can be normal chat and BAM blocked

I am one of those who does not pester btw

Another one was a couple, I did not see they had put a face pic on, I was asked did I see it, I said no I was doing something ......BLOCK (Baring in mind they was looking to meet)

Just seems a bit aggressive to me and a tad babyish

over a year ago

"A quick question to the forum, what's with all the rash blocking. Especially in normal conversion. I know singe males are literally seen as the lowest of the low here and there is a large over supply of us, but good grief!!

What gives? Would love to know what's going on in here lol

Just look at it as dodging a bullet. "

Fair one

over a year ago

Can I have a P please Bob?

Sorry but surely you were expecting that

over a year ago

"Can I have a P please Bob?

Sorry but surely you were expecting that "

Ha ha I was

And.....why was there a team of two playing on person on there??

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

What gives? Would love to know what's going on in here lol "

I get plenty of blocks without even any conversation !

Don’t worry about it .

over a year ago

Why so much angst over something so trivial? They decided they didn't want to meet, it was easier than a drawn out conversation and the subsequent potential for 'but why not?'

Move onto the next person.

over a year ago

It's easier than saying they have lost interest.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

People block for all sorts of reasons OP - no point sweating it - is always better to focus on the positives rather than worry about the negatives I find

over a year ago

"Why so much angst over something so trivial? They decided they didn't want to meet, it was easier than a drawn out conversation and the subsequent potential for 'but why not?'

Move onto the next person.

"

I think angst is a bit much, it is a discussion and a question to the forum. Don't worry I do move on.

Post new Message to Thread