Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wife gone for plastic surgery

Jump to newest

By *uyforyou OP   Man
over a year ago

irvine

My wife decide to make plastic surgery, she's gone for breast reduction. She has absolutely fantastic massive breasts 38 G.

I understand that we're separate around 8 month's per year but I love her breasts, I love hanging breasts with nippels very down there.

Because I'm away and I have permission for playing on here (not with lots of women) but she doesn't care about my needs, about what I like. So called firm breast do not turn me on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its not about you..selfish much!

Her body her choice. Perhaps she gets back pain etc. But how dare she ruin your enjoyment ...

By *uyforyou OP   Man
over a year ago

irvine

"its not about you..selfish much!

Her body her choice. Perhaps she gets back pain etc. But how dare she ruin your enjoyment ..."

I understand but she's even didn't spoke with me about it, what I think etc

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Michael Jackson was mostly plastic. And he wanted to save the earth?

Would help if he was biodegradable

over a year ago

Her body her choice. Perhaps she gets back pain etc. But how dare she ruin your enjoyment ...

I understand but she's even didn't spoke with me about it, what I think etc"

It's none of your business.

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

I understand but she's even didn't spoke with me about it, what I think etc"

Because it's not your choice or decision to make at the end of the day...

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

It's still her body at the end of the say,her choice. Surprised she did say anything to you though.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"It's still her body at the end of the say,her choice. Surprised she did say anything to you though."

*day

over a year ago

It is not your choice or decision to make.

regardless of what you think or how much you like them she has to live with them and any subsequent issues caused to her physically mentally or emotionally by the sizd of her breasts.

perhaps you should care more about her wellbeing than her tit size.

By *uyforyou OP   Man
over a year ago

irvine

It's none of your business. "

Yes it is

By *uyforyou OP   Man
over a year ago

irvine

"It's still her body at the end of the say,her choice. Surprised she did say anything to you though."

I know

over a year ago

"My wife decide to make plastic surgery, she's gone for breast reduction. She has absolutely fantastic massive breasts 38 G.

I understand that we're separate around 8 month's per year but I love her breasts, I love hanging breasts with nippels very down there.

Because I'm away and I have permission for playing on here (not with lots of women) but she doesn't care about my needs, about what I like. So called firm breast do not turn me on. "

Can anyone translate?

By *uyforyou OP   Man
over a year ago

irvine

"It is not your choice or decision to make.

regardless of what you think or how much you like them she has to live with them and any subsequent issues caused to her physically mentally or emotionally by the sizd of her breasts.

perhaps you should care more about her wellbeing than her tit size."

I taking care about her, but her body are important to me.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"It's still her body at the end of the say,her choice. Surprised she did say anything to you though.

*day "

Totally stuffed that comment up.

By *ndrew CareyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

"My wife decide to make plastic surgery, she's gone for breast reduction. She has absolutely fantastic massive breasts 38 G.

Because I'm away and I have permission for playing on here (not with lots of women) but she doesn't care about my needs, about what I like. So called firm breast do not turn me on. "

One would expect both of you to have discussed her surgery. She moat likely explained why as well.

Ultimately if it makes her happy, I'm not sure what the problem is to be honest.

over a year ago

As much as i wish i had small boobs sometimes i couldn't spoil my husbands enjoyment!

But it has to be the womans choice.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes it's her body, her choice ultimately. I do however find it a bit odd that she didn't discuss it with you, she would surely need you around after the op?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/01/19 19:43:17]

over a year ago

"It's still her body at the end of the say,her choice. Surprised she did say anything to you though.

*day

Totally stuffed that comment up."

I knew what you meant. I think the reason she didn't say anything is in this thread.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

It's none of your business.

Yes it is "

You don't own her, she is not an object..

Fucks sake mate, this may be radical but how about supporting her when she's about to go through surgery..?

over a year ago

There could be a number of reasons she felt she needed the reduction.

I imagine pain was the primary reason. Would you rather have her sore and uncomfortable or happier because she's pain free?

Maybe she feels like you'll take more notice of who she is on the inside if she's got less going on on the outside. Who knows.

P

By *hatterbox 2Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Why you all slating the op all hes saying is she didnt talk to him about it

over a year ago

If she did talk to you about it what would you have said?

over a year ago

What you "need" or like is totally second place to how she feels about her body.

I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision for her and the fact she hasn't discussed it with you suggests she knew what your reaction would be.

over a year ago

"Why you all slating the op all hes saying is she didnt talk to him about it"

That isnt all he said...every gripe and moan about his wife having the surgery relate to his wants and likes and what HE wants. From reading the profile info can see why she didnt discuss it.

over a year ago

Perhaps instead of compmaining about your selfish needs why not give her a little support in what she has done.

Very large breast can cause many health issues of which your simple selfish mind could not possibly imagine. Talk to her and support her in her choices

over a year ago

Because I'm away and I have permission for playing on here (not with lots of women) but she doesn't care about my needs, about what I like. So called firm breast do not turn me on. Can anyone translate? "

Easy to translate selfish

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Maybe shes doing if for health reasons ir maybe shes has back problem isnt it your wifes body why should u get a say in whether she gets her boobs done or not surly you love her inside and out not just because of the size of her boobs

By *uyforyou OP   Man
over a year ago

irvine

Absolutely amazing to see all of you talking about what's is correct to me or to her. Btw great this was a joke. Lol

Have a fun lovely people

By *uyforyou OP   Man
over a year ago

irvine

Btw I never had so many visitors on my profile

over a year ago

"Absolutely amazing to see all of you talking about what's is correct to me or to her. Btw great this was a joke. Lol

Have a fun lovely people "

Sounds to me like your pride has taken a knock and your last post is feeble attempt to regain any pride you may have left?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Absolutely amazing to see all of you talking about what's is correct to me or to her. Btw great this was a joke. Lol

Oh dear

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Have a fun lovely people

Oh dear"

Quite

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Does your bike make a funny noise when you back pedal like that?

over a year ago

over a year ago

People are just answering what you said on the information you've given. Unless they've met you in real life, don't take it personally.

Post new Message to Thread