Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Rejected Photo

Jump to newest

By *aughty_Nat69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi, frequently after being initally accepted my pictures get rejected - “It looks like a screenshot, or a photo-of-a-photo. We can only accept the original”

All of my pictures are taken on my phone or my husband phone. Then uploaded directly to FAB. So this is 100% not the case! The rejecting admin is wrong!

Anyone had this before? Any advise on how to deal with it? As which ever admin keeps doing this is repeatedly making the same mistake. I’m starting to feel like it’s something against me. As it only happens on my single profile and not my couples profile.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Nat xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

It's never happened to me before but I've seen other people mention it in the forum before. There's a thread on it just now in the feedback section I think? I'm sure the advice was just to contact admin.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Had a quick peek at your current photos.

Is there a reason for the black borders, as this may be causing the confusion.

Phone photos won't generally have black sections top and bottom whereas screenshots will if the picture being screenshotted doesn't fill the entire screen.

Just a thought.

A

over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 02/01/19 14:08:16]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have had one rejected before as I think they thought someone was watching us outdoors,it actually wasn't it was a branch.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Had a quick peek at your current photos.

Phone photos won't generally have black sections top and bottom whereas screenshots will if the picture being screenshotted doesn't fill the entire screen.

Just a thought.

A

Yeah because I add a frame to the picture that has a black border, because I like it. Its similar effect to studio lighting

Thanks "

No worries. Nothing wrong with editing photos but I suspect that's where the confusion may lie.

A

over a year ago

Glasgow

Just a thought.

A

Yeah because I add a frame to the picture that has a black border, because I like it. Its similar effect to studio lighting

Thanks

No worries. Nothing wrong with editing photos but I suspect that's where the confusion may lie.

A"

Well no, as the picture rejected does not have said black border. I had assumed you where talking about the pics with a lighter centre and darker edges. But the black border I think you are taking about have been added by FAB, not me. These images have been cropped to reduced background, incase anyone recognise etc. So those have been added by FAB, due to resolution / sizing I assume. Hence none of those have ever been rejected.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"We have had one rejected before as I think they thought someone was watching us outdoors,it actually wasn't it was a branch."

I guess as admin are volunteers, you will get some rogue ones that abuse the position and ones that are just not up to the job.

Never get any issues on my couples profile.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

assume no one else in pic and no animals even inadvertently

over a year ago

Glasgow

"assume no one else in pic and no animals even inadvertently "

Nope

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We have had one rejected before as I think they thought someone was watching us outdoors,it actually wasn't it was a branch.

I guess as admin are volunteers, you will get some rogue ones that abuse the position and ones that are just not up to the job.

Never get any issues on my couples profile. "

I'm sure admin have to have the same set of rules for all photos. I'm sure they are either approved or not according to the rules. They are only human and everyone makes mistakes. There's no need for rudeness towards them.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Just a thought.

A

Thanks

A

Well no, as the picture rejected does not have said black border. I had assumed you where talking about the pics with a lighter centre and darker edges. But the black border I think you are taking about have been added by FAB, not me. These images have been cropped to reduced background, incase anyone recognise etc. So those have been added by FAB, due to resolution / sizing I assume. Hence none of those have ever been rejected. "

Ok. I'm not sure fab add any borders to cropped photos though.

All our ours were crops rather than specific dimensions and we've never had any borders added. Likewise resolution is determined by the photo being uploaded not the site. Edits using filters won't add borders unless manually done.

Only thing I can suggest is what admin recommend. Leave the photo online in your photos and message admin asking for the decision to be reviewed.

A

over a year ago

Glasgow

Just a thought.

A

Thanks

A

Well no, as the picture rejected does not have said black border. I had assumed you where talking about the pics with a lighter centre and darker edges. But the black border I think you are taking about have been added by FAB, not me. These images have been cropped to reduced background, incase anyone recognise etc. So those have been added by FAB, due to resolution / sizing I assume. Hence none of those have ever been rejected.

Ok. I'm not sure fab add any borders to cropped photos though.

All our ours were crops rather than specific dimensions and we've never had any borders added. Likewise resolution is determined by the photo being uploaded not the site. Edits using filters won't add borders unless manually done.

Only thing I can suggest is what admin recommend. Leave the photo online in your photos and message admin asking for the decision to be reviewed.

A"

Well I’ve not added the borders to any of my pics. So if it wasn’t me, then that only leaves one other answer

But yeah, I’ve contaxted admin

Thanks

over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks for the advise everyone. That’s admin apologised and fixed it now.

Thanks all

Post new Message to Thread