Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bareback pics - off putting or not?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me or seeing a bareback pic on a single males pictures put you off?

I completely get it on couples profiles etc but makes me think too much into the health of the people involved - or am I being too judgmental?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't put any pics of me in action on at all. They aren't my cup of tea in general tbh

over a year ago

Yes, i find it off putting on a singles profiles.

P.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/01/19 11:38:46]

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I find all action shots on a singles profile off putting whether bareback or not.

I'm more interested in seeing what the person looks like not what their previous shag looks like

By *ottie 13Woman
over a year ago

Happy go lucky

"I don't put any pics of me in action on at all. They aren't my cup of tea in general tbh"

This

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Really off-putting.

over a year ago

I never put action shots in my album. Prefer arty classy pics.

over a year ago

Yeah we’re not a fan either, especially when the profile says always plays safe

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Yeah we’re not a fan either, especially when the profile says always plays safe "

And their answer is normally “oh that was my ex or my fwb I was with for years”

over a year ago

"Yeah we’re not a fan either, especially when the profile says always plays safe "

Same here! Still it shows user cannot tell the truth even on here where you can be honest.

Neither me nor fwb have 'action shots' on our profiles. Action is for playtime not public consumption! I am always put off by pics that are too graphic. Spunky cocks, bareback, all a bit too much too soon for me. And single guys going bare - no thanks!

over a year ago

"I find all action shots on a singles profile off putting whether bareback or not.

I'm more interested in seeing what the person looks like not what their previous shag looks like "

over a year ago

"Yeah we’re not a fan either, especially when the profile says always plays safe

Same here! Still it shows user cannot tell the truth even on here where you can be honest.

Neither me nor fwb have 'action shots' on our profiles. Action is for playtime not public consumption! I am always put off by pics that are too graphic. Spunky cocks, bareback, all a bit too much too soon for me. And single guys going bare - no thanks!"

My favourite is married people with single profiles and what I assume is their partner. If it is their partner do they know their pic is on here? If it isn’t why is the person barebacking

Personally choice but not for for me. Next!

over a year ago

I judge no one it's their beeswax not mine.

Bareback swringing isn't my thing so a no from me

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I have some action shots but they are not bareback as I don’t play bare back

What I will say if they are single ladies I am a little bit more apprehensive about playing though if they are single ladies that the cock is their partner then fine

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I really hate the ones (male profile) where you can see enough cock to know it's bareback, but it's 90% a picture of a random woman. Bonus points if there are multiple random women.

over a year ago

If you don't like them it's probably a good signal that you're not going to like the person posting them. Clearly they do and are presumably hoping for similar from those that they meet.

Treat it as a helpful sign and don't complain about it too much or such people will catch on and stop putting them up but will still be the same kind of person, thus reducing one's ability to discriminate between profiles.

Mike xx

over a year ago

Bareback should only exist on couples profiles together. Safety first. Makes you wonder what people are thinking sometimes.

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I’m not a massive fan of deep in action shots so not really condom or not

And tbh given you should assume everyone at some point has or does have unprotected sex it doesn’t really help in the deciding process of who to meet, using the assumption that a lack of pics equals never has had unprotected sex ever is a false assumption

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"I’m not a massive fan of deep in action shots so not really condom or not

And tbh given you should assume everyone at some point has or does have unprotected sex it doesn’t really help in the deciding process of who to meet, using the assumption that a lack of pics equals never has had unprotected sex ever is a false assumption "

Pictures are what they are

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Worst are messages saying I want to bareback you

over a year ago

"Bareback should only exist on couples profiles together. Safety first. Makes you wonder what people are thinking sometimes."

You can't tell consenting people what they can put on their profiles

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Worst are messages saying I want to bareback you "

I want to give you a baby etc. I'm hot and intelligent, it'll be wonderful. Barf.

over a year ago

I haven’t had any action to put on it.

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"Worst are messages saying I want to bareback you

I want to give you a baby etc. I'm hot and intelligent, it'll be wonderful. Barf. "

Or you look ripe for breeding

over a year ago

I want to give you a baby etc. I'm hot and intelligent, it'll be wonderful. Barf.

Or you look ripe for breeding "

Surely this is an excellent start. If it puts one off a minimal amount of time has been wasted rather than finding out later or when they've craftily skipped the condom off mid-fuck (is that 'stealthing'?). If it's something one is looking for then again helpful knowledge. ...

Mike xx

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"I never put action shots in my album. Prefer arty classy pics. "

Are they mutually exclusive?

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Surely this is an excellent start. If it puts one off a minimal amount of time has been wasted rather than finding out later or when they've craftily skipped the condom off mid-fuck (is that 'stealthing'?). If it's something one is looking for then again helpful knowledge. ...

Mike xx"

We had a guy try that once resulting in cock drop

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Mike xx"

True enough! I'd rather creeps show themselves early. Although I'd rather they sod off entirely.

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Yes I and we only use body shots the rest isn't really what we/I are looking to verify etc.

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Mike xx

True enough! I'd rather creeps show themselves early. Although I'd rather they sod off entirely. "

over a year ago

Super off putting! I honestly don’t know why they post them. And if it’s an ex from years ago, is she ok with you posting pics of her??? Equally as off putting. Speaks volumes in my opinion.

G

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

And tbh given you should assume everyone at some point has or does have unprotected sex it doesn’t really help in the deciding process of who to meet, using the assumption that a lack of pics equals never has had unprotected sex ever is a false assumption "

A sensible reply

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

And tbh given you should assume everyone at some point has or does have unprotected sex it doesn’t really help in the deciding process of who to meet, using the assumption that a lack of pics equals never has had unprotected sex ever is a false assumption

A sensible reply "

Well indeed, but the pictures to my mind speak to lack of judgement.

over a year ago

One cpl was pestering us for bareback to a point that we had to block them.

Also we don't approach singles or cpls with bareback sex pics with different ppl.

over a year ago

I’ve a single profile and a couples profiles, cock in pics is my husbands not that you see a gaping hole and lots of spunk. What people do on their own profile is their business and not ours!

If you don’t like those profiles then just ignore them!

By *carlettVanillaWoman
over a year ago

Gloucesterish

"I find all action shots on a singles profile off putting whether bareback or not.

I'm more interested in seeing what the person looks like not what their previous shag looks like "

This !!!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I’ve a single profile and a couples profiles, cock in pics is my husbands not that you see a gaping hole and lots of spunk. What people do on their own profile is their business and not ours!

If you don’t like those profiles then just ignore them! "

I think that's the point, though. I don't message those with pictures I find distasteful. I just rule them out.

over a year ago

No one should post bareback photos in their profiles....

A matter of fact no should post photos that people won’t like...

We should have a option before anyone post s photo...

It should send every photo to all users and ask would (insert username) like this photo....

After 30,000 members approve of it. It should then be posted...

This will deter people from posting bareback pics and ruining people’s fab experience...

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"I’ve a single profile and a couples profiles, cock in pics is my husbands not that you see a gaping hole and lots of spunk. What people do on their own profile is their business and not ours!

If you don’t like those profiles then just ignore them! "

True and we do our profile says safe from the of doesn’t stop barebackers trying

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple
over a year ago

chester

Bloody hell we're only just on the second day of the year and the "I'm a more morality policeman than you are" posts are restarting already.

Look at it sensibly: if a poster puts up something you don't like then it's a bonus: you get a true signal on which to filter them out.

You want Fab to put up a little set of cliquey rules and all that will happen is you don't see the "warning signs" because posters have been waived off from posting them.

If its just the "morality" (on a swinging site?) of bareback who are you to set the rules in concrete?

Do remember that the greater population would probably take a similar attitude to swinging if one of the "stirrer" papers of the gutter press mounted a campaign.

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple
over a year ago

chester

"No one should post bareback photos in their profiles....

A matter of fact no should post photos that people won’t like...

We should have a option before anyone post s photo...

It should send every photo to all users and ask would (insert username) like this photo....

After 30,000 members approve of it. It should then be posted...

This will deter people from posting bareback pics and ruining people’s fab experience..."

Nawty, but I like you!

over a year ago

I think that's the point, though. I don't message those with pictures I find distasteful. I just rule them out. "

Same here and there are some corkers on here!! One profile yesterday who was proud to show her fanny being smashed after 7 guys going BB. I just shake my head, shudder then then block.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm pretty sure that the point here is "I don't like it" not "it should be banned".

I'm sure some people don't like my wordy profile. They tend not to message me (or they send me abuse and I block them).

Same here. I see pictures I don't like, that show something that I'm not comfortable being adjacent to, so I rule them out. They can do what they like. They just put people off.

Or are people not allowed to be put off? Is that not a form of censorship or thought policing in itself?

over a year ago

I don’t think it should be banned on here but I do think it should be put on your likes like safe sex and group sex there should be an option to put that on your profile so when you do a search you can untick the box to say you don’t want to meet barebacked profiles. Not fail safe but it’s a start. Other swinging sites do have these options.

over a year ago

"Is it just me or seeing a bareback pic on a single males pictures put you off?

I completely get it on couples profiles etc but makes me think too much into the health of the people involved - or am I being too judgmental? "

It doesn’t put me off in the slightest

But then again I’m not interested in single males

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Yes it’s off putting. Don’t see the need for it. I’d rather have a nice bum or chest pic.

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I wouldnt put action shots on here to be honest. It seems a bit like showing off if your a single guy

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

It would put me off.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I wouldnt put action shots on here to be honest. It seems a bit like showing off if your a single guy"

To me it always comes across as "ooh look at me, I got a shag. Now you know my cock works you want it too"

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

As a couple who openly admit to enjoy bareback fun nobody would be surprised to hear we enjoy the pics.

As always when this topic is discussed in the forums there is a rush of messages from people keen to boast of their safe sex credentials presumably in the hope it improves their chances of getting a shag from Fab.

However one of you (at least) is a liar and hypocrite who has begged us for a bareback meet. You know who you are.

So by all means block us for being nasty horrible barebackers but dont be naive enough to think that just because there are no bb pics on a profile this makes them a "safe" choice.

Personally it is the liars and hypocrites that piss me off more than their sexual choices.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"As a couple who openly admit to enjoy bareback fun nobody would be surprised to hear we enjoy the pics.

As always when this topic is discussed in the forums there is a rush of messages from people keen to boast of their safe sex credentials presumably in the hope it improves their chances of getting a shag from Fab.

However one of you (at least) is a liar and hypocrite who has begged us for a bareback meet. You know who you are.

So by all means block us for being nasty horrible barebackers but dont be naive enough to think that just because there are no bb pics on a profile this makes them a "safe" choice.

Personally it is the liars and hypocrites that piss me off more than their sexual choices."

This happens a lot with people who won’t meet smokers.....

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"I wouldnt put action shots on here to be honest. It seems a bit like showing off if your a single guy

To me it always comes across as "ooh look at me, I got a shag. Now you know my cock works you want it too""

over a year ago

Some of the Helen Lovejoy reactions on here

People on a swingers site getting offended by pictures of other people having sex......only in the weird and wonderful world of Fab

over a year ago

"Some of the Helen Lovejoy reactions on here

People on a swingers site getting offended by pictures of other people having sex......only in the weird and wonderful world of Fab "

It’s like Facebook around here sometimes....

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"

This happens a lot with people who won’t meet smokers....."

The amount of people who suddenly become 'social smokers' when we point this out is amazing

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Some of the Helen Lovejoy reactions on here

People on a swingers site getting offended by pictures of other people having sex......only in the weird and wonderful world of Fab "

Helen Lovejoy. If I ever change my username...

over a year ago

"

This happens a lot with people who won’t meet smokers.....

The amount of people who suddenly become 'social smokers' when we point this out is amazing "

Hypocrisy is rife in the forums.... it feels like the movie Mean Girls

By *olfAndKittenCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

The thing which irks me about these pics aren't so much the action shots... Was the consent given to display them? Sometimes I do ask if consent was given to even take them due to angles sometimes.

Let's be honest, we all have had sex with others pics or not.

It is off-putting to some degree but ultimately it comes down to the person and gut feeling when talking to them

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"I wouldnt put action shots on here to be honest. It seems a bit like showing off if your a single guy

To me it always comes across as "ooh look at me, I got a shag. Now you know my cock works you want it too""

Horses for courses I guess

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"The thing which irks me about these pics aren't so much the action shots... Was the consent given to display them? Sometimes I do ask if consent was given to even take them due to angles sometimes.

Let's be honest, we all have had sex with others pics or not.

It is off-putting to some degree but ultimately it comes down to the person and gut feeling when talking to them "

I do sometimes wonder if others in the photos gave consent to be on show here, but then I think there's no way for me to know and no reason to assume the worst, so I put the thought away. The trouble with the forums is there isn't enough of that. You don't know so stop assuming the worst and handing down judgement.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Yes, very

over a year ago

I really don’t give two monkeys if people bareback or not, or if they unload pics. The OP was asking if it put people off and if she was being too judgemental. It’s interesting, and predictable, that some take the high road and others get defensive. Just don’t lie seems to be the message and photos are being used to make a decision (I admit I judge on the this too). Profiles are there to help us decide if other users are a possible match or not. Keep the photos coming, be honest on your profile and let’s have fun

over a year ago

Lol

I think that's the point, though. I don't message those with pictures I find distasteful. I just rule them out.

Same here and there are some corkers on here!! One profile yesterday who was proud to show her fanny being smashed after 7 guys going BB. I just shake my head, shudder then then block. "

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I completely get it on couples profiles etc but makes me think too much into the health of the people involved - or am I being too judgmental? "

Tbh I do ask them sometimes about all the bareback pics work which they tend to reply it was a previous gf (even when multiple pics of different girls)

By then I’m bored so throw it back at them with the ‘does your previous gf know you are sharing her intimate sex pics on a swinging site ?’

Tends to end that convo quick

over a year ago

I wonder if some people ask if people paid their license fees also....

There is just too much dishonesty in this world...

over a year ago

I completely get it on couples profiles etc but makes me think too much into the health of the people involved - or am I being too judgmental?

Tbh I do ask them sometimes about all the bareback pics work which they tend to reply it was a previous gf (even when multiple pics of different girls)

By then I’m bored so throw it back at them with the ‘does your previous gf know you are sharing her intimate sex pics on a swinging site ?’

Tends to end that convo quick "

I think that’s my biggest bug bear photos of other people like an ex on profiles without their permission. That’s just so wrong.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I think that’s my biggest bug bear photos of other people like an ex on profiles without their permission. That’s just so wrong. "

The problem is consent. At the time consent was given, technically consent has not been reversed so what is the issue

I know morally there are huge question marks; I myself have pics with me and a play partners. Consent on both was infurred at the time. I have since clarified both scenarios. I try to keep face and obvious identifying marks off. That’s with me playing safe

Now if you look what the situation could be if you were playing with a regular partner

over a year ago

I think that’s my biggest bug bear photos of other people like an ex on profiles without their permission. That’s just so wrong.

The problem is consent. At the time consent was given, technically consent has not been reversed so what is the issue

I know morally there are huge question marks; I myself have pics with me and a play partners. Consent on both was infurred at the time. I have since clarified both scenarios. I try to keep face and obvious identifying marks off. That’s with me playing safe

Now if you look what the situation could be if you were playing with a regular partner"

At the time is was but not 5 years later when said female in the pictures is probably happily married and doesn’t even think her pics she took with her ex boyfriend are being used on a swingers site.

over a year ago

"Bareback should only exist on couples profiles together. Safety first. Makes you wonder what people are thinking sometimes."

this, very off putting

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I think that’s my biggest bug bear photos of other people like an ex on profiles without their permission. That’s just so wrong. "

I am def with you on that

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

If people enjoy bareback sex then let them enjoy it, it has no baring on your sex life at all, if people like putting action pics on their profile then let them, it has no bearing on your profile whatsoever, we all run our own sex lives and because some peope don’t like things it won’t stop others from doing them. This life is for everyone not just the ones with the self appointed halo’s, if you don’t like it then don’t meet those people

By *nvercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

Doesn't really bother us.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Doesn't make much of a difference to us, we don't swap anyway, our excitement comes from our exhibitionist nature, but do find it a bit strange that single males post so many conquest type pictures.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Doesn't make much of a difference to us, we don't swap anyway, our excitement comes from our exhibitionist nature, but do find it a bit strange that single males post so many conquest type pictures. "

As do single females

By *ulp-frictionMan
over a year ago

nw

Bareback generally just means less safe, and lets face it condoms make for pretty terrible pictures so it's a lose lose! I'd rather just see a single person as just them anyway.

Couples is all good though...especially if they say they play safe, that makes proper porn

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Not judgmental. We are all responsible for our own risk assessments. As part of this is assessing the other people's attitudes to safety and potential exposure to STDs. It's your choice if to take bareback photos at face value without context or to dig deeper. You could ask about the wider context of bareback photos but some people lie so you won't know the truth anyway.

over a year ago

dont worry about others i'll just worry about me and us (couples profile with hubs) what others do is none of my buisness

over a year ago

"Doesn't make much of a difference to us, we don't swap anyway, our excitement comes from our exhibitionist nature, but do find it a bit strange that single males post so many conquest type pictures.

As do single females "

That doesn't fit in with the single male bashing theme though

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 03/01/19 07:27:21]

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Action shots on any profile put us off instantly.

Don’t really see the need and prefer to leave some things to our imagination.

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"If people enjoy bareback sex then let them enjoy it, it has no baring on your sex life at all, if people like putting action pics on their profile then let them, it has no bearing on your profile whatsoever, we all run our own sex lives and because some peope don’t like things it won’t stop others from doing them. This life is for everyone not just the ones with the self appointed halo’s, if you don’t like it then don’t meet those people "

Wise words

Having been on here for a while now, we have learnt to take pretty much everything with a pinch of salt

This site is simply an indication of what someone is like, or not. Nobody on here always has sex with a condom, so no need to judge. We choose to use condoms when we meet people, but we accept that is limited protection.

Post new Message to Thread