Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Am i wrong

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

5 years back i met a woman on hear i left site an we became bf+gf shes older than me and now gone through the change an lost her sex drive . We live apart always have but have agreed i need a fuck buddy to satisfy my need for sex so am back with my gf permision and have a singles add. When i chat with somone whos intrested and explain they get cold feet say no and make me feel like a cheet .

Ur thoughts on the suject pleas

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn’t take it at face value, I’m pretty sceptical on fab. Plenty of men use the ‘I have permission’ excuse.

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

First off. Put that in you profile. At the moment there's not much to read. At least you know it's there and if you then later reiterate it and they go quiet it's cause they couldn't be bothered to read your profile.

I'm on here as a single but I'm married. Hubs wants no part in this currently but I have his blessing to be on here. There are many people in similar positions.

over a year ago

"First off. Put that in you profile. At the moment there's not much to read. At least you know it's there and if you then later reiterate it and they go quiet it's cause they couldn't be bothered to read your profile.

I'm on here as a single but I'm married. Hubs wants no part in this currently but I have his blessing to be on here. There are many people in similar positions. "

Like me! although he does have a profile but has no desire to meet. He just stalks the forums

over a year ago

If I loved my gf I wouldn't be on fab

P's I haven't got a gf

over a year ago

"If I loved my gf I wouldn't be on fab

P's I haven't got a gf"

I love my husband and I’m on fab

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

P's I haven't got a gf"

everyone is different matey.

everyones situation is different.

over a year ago

I do luv my gf to bits and it makes her feel guilty that i carnt find a fuck buddy an i hate to see her upset

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I do luv my gf to bits and it makes her feel guilty that i carnt find a fuck buddy an i hate to see her upset"

leave if it upsets her.

over a year ago

Shes upset that she carnt giv me sex she wants me to have a fuck buddy

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Shes upset that she carnt giv me sex she wants me to have a fuck buddy"

well it seems the time has come, in my opinion, to leave, you cant find a fb, forget sex for a bit now and put your gf feelings 1st seems as you love her accept you wanting a fb is upsetting her

over a year ago

"Shes upset that she carnt giv me sex she wants me to have a fuck buddy

well it seems the time has come, in my opinion, to leave, you cant find a fb, forget sex for a bit now and put your gf feelings 1st seems as you love her accept you wanting a fb is upsetting her"

He’s saying that his girlfriend wants him to have a fuck buddy

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

hes also says he cant find one. him not being able to find one and wanting one is upsetting his gf... in my my opinion he should stop looking and spend more time with his gf an reassure her shes enough for him

over a year ago

OP why don’t you make a couples profile and involve your girlfriend? I think people would trust the whole ‘man playing on his own with girlfriends permission’ then

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

someone mentioned this earlier, he didn't respond so i thought it wasn't a option

over a year ago

As for involving my gf in a cuples add she has permanently lost her sex drive since going through the change u women know what i am saying but the guys are geting the wrong end of the stick and i wont set up a pussy trap as a couple then have to explain about my partner not playing once ive got somones intrest thats not who i am

over a year ago

It was my hubby's idea that i come on here, therefore there's already an understanding between us. I clearly stated this on my profile to avoid any misunderstanding and also, for the reason my other half like to sometimes come along to watch lol.

over a year ago

"As for involving my gf in a cuples add she has permanently lost her sex drive since going through the change u women know what i am saying but the guys are geting the wrong end of the stick and i wont set up a pussy trap as a couple then have to explain about my partner not playing once ive got somones intrest thats not who i am"

Then put on your profile that you’re here with your partners permission. Dunno what else to offer you

over a year ago

Thanks my gf dosent want to watch but dosent want me to mis out because of the hormone change in her body may go back to swing clubs but a random fuck is nothing compared to regular and learning to pleas a buddy over time

over a year ago

P's I haven't got a gf

everyone is different matey.

everyones situation is different. "

The ops question was am I wrong ?

My answer was my opinion ...wrong .

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/01/19 03:29:08]

over a year ago

I'll be honest. If you are truly looking for an FB, your profile is not going to give you that. You are focusing on not being ale to get a FB, when you should be focusing on how you come across. I can't offer profile advice, as you havent asked, but i genuinely think that it is your main problem source. If you want some advice in that area, I'm happy to help you in rhat regard. Good luck OP 

over a year ago

P's I haven't got a gf"

I love my husband and I've told him multiple times to get himself a fb (when I had no sex drive for 2 and a half years). He could have been here if he wanted to.

Mrs

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

First off your partner needs to pay a visit to the doctor regarding her loss of libido. Menopause doesn't have to mean the end of her sex life.

over a year ago

I love my wife but we only have sex once every couple of years I’ve tried asking her if there’s something wrong with us our relationship or me she says no nothing wrong at all. So yes I’m in here not to cheat in her but for my own needs I’m not getting enough at home.

She’s just not interested in sex so what am I supposed to do

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I love my wife but we only have sex once every couple of years I’ve tried asking her if there’s something wrong with us our relationship or me she says no nothing wrong at all. So yes I’m in here not to cheat in her but for my own needs I’m not getting enough at home.

She’s just not interested in sex so what am I supposed to do "

Find her a man to bring the spark back into her life. Just for sex,I don't mean ditch you.

over a year ago

"I love my wife but we only have sex once every couple of years I’ve tried asking her if there’s something wrong with us our relationship or me she says no nothing wrong at all. So yes I’m in here not to cheat in her but for my own needs I’m not getting enough at home.

She’s just not interested in sex so what am I supposed to do "

Question is does she know you're on here and is she OK with it I guess.

Mrs

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

P's I haven't got a gf"

And that's the difference between swingers and shaggers

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

P's I haven't got a gf

And that's the difference between swingers and shaggers "

Love it, that's a brilliant way of putting it

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

I think it would help if you stated on your profile exactly what you are looking for ...

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

when I get the "my partner is ok with it" .. I just say ok that's cool... give me yer phone number and I'll chat to them about it just to confirm it's ok ... funny how they disappear real quick ...

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

"I do luv my gf to bits and it makes her feel guilty that i carnt find a fuck buddy an i hate to see her upset"

You make it sound as though you’re doing it out of the kindness of your heart to keep your gf happy.

Obviously none of us know each others real situations but is your lack of sex something you mention often to your gf? Are you making her feel guilty for her lack of sexual appetite? There’s nothing less appealing than a moaning, sulky man pushing for sex, if I was in that situation I’m likely to say something like ‘go and find someone else to fuck then’, but I’d hope he wouldn’t really do it (under those circumstances).

Have you tried wooing her? I completely understand her loss of libido and she may need to get some help from her GP but sometimes a little bit of tic can go a long way ... do lots of non-sexual loving and attention .. kissing, cuddling, massaging, taking her to dinner, cinema etc., buy her flowers, write her a love letter .. anything she’d enjoy but don’t end it with the expectation of sex. When we feel adored everything else can fall into place.

Good luck.

Lou x

over a year ago

She’s just not interested in sex so what am I supposed to do

Find her a man to bring the spark back into her life. Just for sex,I don't mean ditch you."

I should be enough for her as she is for me (if we did it regularly that is) I wouldn’t be on here if we did I’m not after loads of meets just regular sex

over a year ago

I love my wife and I’m on Fab.

over a year ago

P's I haven't got a gf"

Bit of a cliché I know - but have you ever considered that the person not getting any sex (for whatever reason) affection or intimacy (cuddles, kisses, physical contact), may love their other half enough as a person, to realise that they need an outlet for this side of their personality. And NOT want to leave? That basically their relationship is a loving companionship but one of them has the need for sexual contact? I have female friends who never want sex again, but still love their partners very much. Just don't want sex.

There is a big difference between love and a shag. OP explains he loves his partner. That's good enough for me. OP I would put it on your profile.

over a year ago

As plenty of others said- put on your profile that you have permission from your gf. Yes, a lot will be dubious about it, but it's worth a try.

over a year ago

Thanks to all profile now changed

over a year ago

P's I haven't got a gf"

good luck with thay comment

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

P's I haven't got a gf"

If you really loved her, she'd be on fab though

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

P's I haven't got a gf"

wonder why you dont have a gf. Very odd thing to say on a swingers site

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/01/19 02:04:32]

over a year ago

Have you tried roleplay ?

You could meet in a bar and catch eachothers eye then offer to buy her a drink and start chatting to eachother

You tell her that your really sexually frustrated atm as your gf has lost her libido and instead of losing you because she loves you so much has gave you permission to find a nice lady with a sexual appetite to match yours

This would be the part when she tells you that she's in a relationship where she's lost her lust for sex and would love to regain it for the sake of her loving husband/be

Cue you booking a hotel pronto and fucking like the proverbial Duracell bunny and his naughty wife

Don't break out of role play and it could lead to better times

You could even both get off on what the other one has been up to even though it's just you two

Try it sometime

Might just be the spark that's req op

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"5 years back i met a woman on hear i left site an we became bf+gf shes older than me and now gone through the change an lost her sex drive . We live apart always have but have agreed i need a fuck buddy to satisfy my need for sex so am back with my gf permision and have a singles add. When i chat with somone whos intrested and explain they get cold feet say no and make me feel like a cheet .

Ur thoughts on the suject pleas"

If you don't live together why even mention it?

Post new Message to Thread