Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Top 10 tips

Jump to newest

By *anDare70 OP   Man
over a year ago

kirkby

1. Think before you reply. Are you adding meaningfully to the conversation?

2. You’re first thought probably isn’t a 1/10th as funny or as clever as you think it is.

3. Trolling or being bitchy is just negative. It doesn’t make you look good or desirable

4. The idea is to connect with people not isolate them.

5. This is an adult forum so being childish or purile really doesn’t fit.

6. If you are not positively adding to the thread then don’t bother

7. It’s ok to NOT to reply. If it’s not something your into then move on quietly

8. Your very very unlikely to get shagged for something you said in a national forum.

9. Be the person you would like to read your post. Make someone feel it was worth it or say nothing.

10 acceptance should be part of the community. If you feel something is deeply wrong then report it rather than comment.

I won’t revisit this post so there is no point trying to make me look a twat, feel bad about my thoughts or pick holes in my thinking.

2019 is another year in the few we get. Be remembered fondly.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Rules are made to be broken

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Rules are made to be broken"

But boundaries are not.

Pushed, yes. Crossed, no.

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Rules are made to be broken

But boundaries are not.

Pushed, yes. Crossed, no."

with permission yes

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't you just love fab eh

Sorry op but I'm going to disagree entirely with you on everything you've said I'm afraid me old fruit

Fab isn't yours fab isn't mine fab isn't there's

It's all of ours to do exactly what we want to do

Whether that's be serious about a topic and give advice/opinions/thoughts/

Criticisms(hopefully mostly constructive)

Or not so serious and have banter/a good laugh with your fellow fabbies/gently take the piss But not in any nasty or spiteful way/pretend to be serious about another post but really your looking for a bite

Case in question

A guy posted a topic of organising a gangbang but then mentioned more than one last

Cue all the piss takers on here and fabsters who enjoy creating a bit of banter mentioning that it wasn't a gb it was an orgy he was arranging

One funny as f..k lady asking firstly was he looking to be the banger or the bangee which had me actually pissing my panties

So me being me posted a what's the difference between a gb and an orgy as if I didn't know PMSL

The thread was a very popular one but I know they knew that I knew just like in the famous friends episode where everyone seemed to know that everyone knew

Thumbs hurting now so please lighten up enjoy the forums and the banger laughter serious stuff funny stuff and you'll more than likely get on a lot better

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lady and banter to be swapped with last and banger but saying that lady and banger do seen to be a match

Post new Message to Thread