Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Face photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We always get nervous when send face photos, the odd occassion we get no reply and then deleted... this place can give you a complex!

We are not ugly at all.. just funny that you get some horny chat and the a photo gets sent a then tumble.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

We've sent face pics when asked ... and then get blocked ... moo explanation ...

You do need a thick skin here but there's a point where it just gets rude

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's probably the first leap of faith. Something that makes you identifiable.

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

I'm afraid that's life. We live near you and also used to live in Medway. There can also be a fear of being recognised...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Totally get what you mean but we can’t be everyone’s cup of tea - attraction for me is not all about looks no personality and it’s as good as dead

over a year ago

Yeah I’ve experienced this a few times.

I’d rather just a message saying your not for me/us. That’s fine we all appreciate people have personal preferences

over a year ago

"We always get nervous when send face photos, the odd occassion we get no reply and then deleted... this place can give you a complex!

We are not ugly at all.. just funny that you get some horny chat and the a photo gets sent a then tumble..... "

Yes. Very frustrating. Not that they don't find me attractive, which is fine, just there is an actual convo going on and then instead of saying no thanks they just stop responding.

I will say a few have actually bothered to say "sorry but not attracted" and I thank them for it.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/01/19 17:59:35]

over a year ago

Think it's better to get the face photos out of the way from the beginning.

There's nothing worse than getting all worked up and horny to find there's a mutual attraction missing.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

It's harder for a couple, they've got to like two of you!

Best to get it done early doors then you can move on if there's no attraction.

over a year ago

"Think it's better to get the face photos out of the way from the beginning.

There's nothing worse than getting all worked up and horny to find there's a mutual attraction missing. "

That is fair!

over a year ago

"I'm afraid that's life. We live near you and also used to live in Medway. There can also be a fear of being recognised... "

Well if we get a couple smiling at us and we have no idea, we go ah maybe fab!

over a year ago

Sometimes pictures just don't do people justice, we haven't been sure on some people and met them in person during a party and it's a totally different experience- their personality and the real life attraction was there.

over a year ago

Take it with a pinch of salt. We’ve had our fair share of people just deleting and blocking. Move on, it’s their loss

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Just smile at their loss

over a year ago

For us it’s just that we can do without the possible hassle that could be caused professionally and personally. It works for us when we expressly tell people that we won’t send face pics - and neither do we expect face pics from them. We simply say let’s meet up for a social and if we don’t all fancy each other we don’t HAVE to have sex. Socials are fun anyway. As it happens we have always ended up playing with people we’ve met from the site - even though we never exchanged face pics before hand.

over a year ago

"For us it’s just that we can do without the possible hassle that could be caused professionally and personally. It works for us when we expressly tell people that we won’t send face pics - and neither do we expect face pics from them. We simply say let’s meet up for a social and if we don’t all fancy each other we don’t HAVE to have sex. Socials are fun anyway. As it happens we have always ended up playing with people we’ve met from the site - even though we never exchanged face pics before hand. "

Actually - there was one couple we didn’t play with - but that had nothing to do with not having face pics

over a year ago

Dont take it personal.

Maybe they recognised you and panicked.

Or you just were not their type.

You are always going to be someones type.

Post new Message to Thread