Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First trans experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Definitely would love to experience meeting someone who is trans this year and explore that side of my sexuality, would love some guidance and someone who is willing to guide me also X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Definitely would love to experience meeting someone who is trans this year and explore that side of my sexuality, would love some guidance and someone who is willing to guide me also X "

Just visit the right venue, i Manchester it was so easy.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"Definitely would love to experience meeting someone who is trans this year and explore that side of my sexuality, would love some guidance and someone who is willing to guide me also X "

Just respect the person, however you perceive them.

And enjoy!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Visit the Northwich Sauna on a Wednesday. You can then pick and choose the right girl for your first experience.

By *istressZoeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

"Visit the Northwich Sauna on a Wednesday. You can then pick and choose the right girl for your first experience. "

I’m with Sara - ensure you respect the individual regardless of how they identify x

As for the right girl at Northwich the clientele range from stunning trans to fat blokes in wigs and dresses x there really is someone for everyone xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Visit the Northwich Sauna on a Wednesday. You can then pick and choose the right girl for your first experience.

I’m with Sara - ensure you respect the individual regardless of how they identify x

As for the right girl at Northwich the clientele range from stunning trans to fat blokes in wigs and dresses x there really is someone for everyone xx"

Thanks so much for the advice, Northwich is a little to far for me to explore I'm hundreds of miles away

over a year ago

I'd advise you word any messages very carefully as not many transvestites or transsexuals really want to risk rejection in someone else's experiment in sexuality.

It takes ages to get ready and we have to put up with all the shit women get on here, only with less false respect on initial message.

Your best bet would be to attend one of your local gay saunas on a Tgirl night (like others suggested). That way, they're already dressed, already excited and looking themselves.

I'd also second the advise to treat us exactly like you would any other person you were interested in. Show a little empathy, be friendly, be kind, don't creep, dont lie and you should do just fine.

My final advice would be to get comfortable with the idea that if you go through with your fantasy, that you are partially bisexual. That this is not something to be ashamed or embarrassed about. It's not something you have to tell anyone, on here, or elsewhere. Tgirls will understand this better than anyone. Will not push you on it.. but for your sake, if you want to enjoy your experience to the full. Embrace it internally, so you can relax and forget about sexuality. It's not as important as you think

Good luck x

By *anguyXXXMan
over a year ago

torquay

Trans women are women (obviously). Always remember this and you are of to a good start.

over a year ago

"Trans women are women (obviously). Always remember this and you are of to a good start. "

Whereas I'm a bloke who dresses up like a woman sometimes, because it's awesome So don't tar us all with same brush, I'd never use the ladies loo.

By *anguyXXXMan
over a year ago

torquay

"Trans women are women (obviously). Always remember this and you are of to a good start.

Whereas I'm a bloke who dresses up like a woman sometimes, because it's awesome So don't tar us all with same brush, I'd never use the ladies loo."

Sorry if i offended. Wasn't the intent. It is something that was said to me by a transexual lass. She was my first non cis fem. i did and still do think a great deal of her so i kinda took it to heart.

over a year ago

"Trans women are women (obviously). Always remember this and you are of to a good start.

Whereas I'm a bloke who dresses up like a woman sometimes, because it's awesome So don't tar us all with same brush, I'd never use the ladies loo.

Sorry if i offended. Wasn't the intent. It is something that was said to me by a transexual lass. She was my first non cis fem. i did and still do think a great deal of her so i kinda took it to heart. "

You didn't offend. Do I sound pissed off? Takes more than that. I'm just pointing out that TRANS category is broad and all encompassing.

Some of us consider ourselves female, some male, some look female, some look male, some are gay, some are bi, some are straight. We're all gloriously different people. Hence TREAT US AS INDIVIDUALS, not what you've read online, been told by others or what's going on in those sordid brains of yours

By *d_deeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

Try chatting to some local ones. You never know.

over a year ago

"I'd advise you word any messages very carefully as not many transvestites or transsexuals really want to risk rejection in someone else's experiment in sexuality.

It takes ages to get ready and we have to put up with all the shit women get on here, only with less false respect on initial message.

Your best bet would be to attend one of your local gay saunas on a Tgirl night (like others suggested). That way, they're already dressed, already excited and looking themselves.

I'd also second the advise to treat us exactly like you would any other person you were interested in. Show a little empathy, be friendly, be kind, don't creep, dont lie and you should do just fine.

My final advice would be to get comfortable with the idea that if you go through with your fantasy, that you are partially bisexual. That this is not something to be ashamed or embarrassed about. It's not something you have to tell anyone, on here, or elsewhere. Tgirls will understand this better than anyone. Will not push you on it.. but for your sake, if you want to enjoy your experience to the full. Embrace it internally, so you can relax and forget about sexuality. It's not as important as you think

Good luck x"

This reply is one of the best I've read on these forums.

I'm interested in the idea myself, with the right person, but worried that if I get 'cold feet' I'll cause deep offence

over a year ago

"I'd advise you word any messages very carefully as not many transvestites or transsexuals really want to risk rejection in someone else's experiment in sexuality.

Good luck x

This reply is one of the best I've read on these forums.

I'm interested in the idea myself, with the right person, but worried that if I get 'cold feet' I'll cause deep offence "

If you turned up, I don't think I'd be offended if you then chickened out. I might stifle a little laugh, feel sorry for you and a bit frustrated. Not offended though.

I'm not arrogant, vain and up myself though, I hope. I'm also quite confident in who I am and that there are some very attractive people who do like me as I am, either way.

Not all Trans are like me, just like not all men are like you. So you are potentially playing with fire here.

Which is why is suggest to any man... any person... who is tempted to experiment, to do so. However, come to terms with it in your head first. A sauna is a good, safe, place to meet people from Fab or Fab Guys. Yes it's a public place, if you're worried about that, travel further. Nobody there would out you though, as they've been there, done it and understand as well as anyone else.

I'm glad you like the advice Thanks for saying so I just know what I've been through myself. No, I didn't have any one to hold my hand, no fab, all off my own back and self exploration. I've got buns of steel though Doesn't mean I didn't agonize over unnessercary things though, things I wish others didn't have to fret about, which is why I'm usually quite happy to help anyone with advice about sex. Provided it's not to get in my knickers

over a year ago

Last thing.. don't compromise. Don't settle. If it's not what you want on your very first time. Don't do it, it'll spoil it.

over a year ago

"Last thing.. don't compromise. Don't settle. If it's not what you want on your very first time. Don't do it, it'll spoil it.

"

Thank you

over a year ago

"Visit the Northwich Sauna on a Wednesday. You can then pick and choose the right girl for your first experience.

As for the right girl at Northwich the clientele range from stunning trans to fat blokes in wigs and dresses x there really is someone for everyone xx

Thanks so much for the advice, Northwich is a little to far for me to explore I'm hundreds of miles away "

try walkabout club nr tower bridge

Post new Message to Thread