Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fantastic meets

Jump to newest

By *naswingdress OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Let's hear it for the great meets. All demographics. No identifying details, please!

The first few people I met were so understanding that I was new to this and self conscious. They really helped me blossom.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wansfeetCouple
over a year ago

Guisborough

One of the first couples we met led us gently into the swinging world. Not only were meets wonderful but they are also such a lovely couple.

Though we’ve had lots of fabulous meets, and 2018 had been a fantastic year for us

Kiki x

By *naswingdress OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

One of my earlier meets is now my FWB. We're just on each other's wavelength, he's helped me through some awful stuff, and he's amazing in bed.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Several years ago I once got invited round to someone's house for a lunchtime coffee after getting acquainted via the forums.

Just a quick meet spent almost entirely in the kitchen. A lovely chat, a very nice coffee and absolutely no physical contact bar a goodbye kiss.

I've had many a coffee in that kitchen since, although these days I have to make them myself. And do the washing up. Daily.

The joys of married life.......

A

By *allSteveMan
over a year ago

Poole

Was from another site, but met up with a stunning female at a pub in Uxbridge. Got on instantly and ended up having a wild night, missed work the following morning as i couldn't resist temptation. Ended up being FWB's until she moved to Australia

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Several years ago I once got invited round to someone's house for a lunchtime coffee after getting acquainted via the forums.

Just a quick meet spent almost entirely in the kitchen. A lovely chat, a very nice coffee and absolutely no physical contact bar a goodbye kiss.

I've had many a coffee in that kitchen since, although these days I have to make them myself. And do the washing up. Daily.

A"

So lovely

over a year ago

"Several years ago I once got invited round to someone's house for a lunchtime coffee after getting acquainted via the forums.

A"

Love it!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I met my best guy friend on here, think he was the 3rd person I met

over a year ago

Met a nympho at a party saw her distroy 10 guys and be stil hungry. Got a call from her one nite to go round for 1 on 1 . We started at 9pm and went at it like rabits until she beged for mercy at 04 00 next morning i was in my 20ys then but wow what a nite

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

A"

Aw loving this

V x

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I arranged to meet someone for the first time in Eurekas car park..ten minutes later we were fucking in one of the playrooms.....ten years later after many adventures and a few scrapes we are still great fwbs for each other and meet very,very regularly

over a year ago

On our first meet I arranged for the Mrs to have a massage as a treat for her. To allow the tension to build I left them alone in the bedroom together. After around 30 minutes the guy had gone from massage to pleasuring the Mrs - making her squirt several times over the bed sheets. She was obviously very turned on from the scenario.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

A"

Love it , and we are now in our seventh married year . It just gets better

over a year ago

A"

Awwwww

Post new Message to Thread