Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gangbang/2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Trying to get a gangbang off the ground for saturday, god its hard work especialy with the slow internet conection we have.

Anyone else find this hard work or do you find your play mates easy, if so let me no how, we could go down the paradise spa thats a round trip of 130 miles and that can be a wasted jouney at times.

Happy swinging

Suzi x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

We hav'nt ever tried to arrange one but from what I hear its something that can't be rushed,there are some good thread in here with some good advice about sorting gangbangs out.........If I knew where they were I would put the link up for you,have a little look around

Good luck and I hope its goes well

over a year ago

check out the london greedy guys on here ,they arrange it all for you and can even provide the hotel ...ican vouch for them !!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/09/09 14:14:53]

over a year ago

We had been planning ours for a week !

All went too plan today ended up with 6 guys in total !!!!

By *antsanddorsetMan
over a year ago

southampton

yep, take your time and make an effort to build up a list of 'good guy's.. its worth the time and energy.

By *azzaeCouple
over a year ago

durham

Fully agree to take your time and out the timewasters.

We've arranged a few over the years and find about 60-70% drop out, stop contacting you or don't turn up! There was even one meet we arranged when no-one turned up, you can imagine how let down we felt. Must say though, we've had some great gang bangs too!

However, hope it all works out well for you.

Enjoy!!

By *antsanddorsetMan
over a year ago

southampton

although i've never been to one in a club i'm almost tempted to say surely its better to go there and see what happens.. plenty of guys, serious or they wouldnt be there, safe, secure etc etc..

a much better option then organising oneself?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well our latest gangbang went off very well 6 guys out of about 12 turned up and turned out to be all great guys.

Had some classic excuses from the ones that did not tun up but at least they contacted us.

happy swinging

Post new Message to Thread