Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

One for the single ppl on here...

Jump to newest

By *rofessJay OP   Woman
over a year ago

wherever

If you were married - would you swing and share your partner with others?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s a difficult one. I was in a relationship where we did swing. I think if you’re a swinger you’re always a swinger at heart but if you love someone and they don’t want to or it’s not their thing you might make an exception. I’ll have to wait to find out I guess.

By *rofessJay OP   Woman
over a year ago

wherever

"It’s a difficult one. I was in a relationship where we did swing. I think if you’re a swinger you’re always a swinger at heart but if you love someone and they don’t want to or it’s not their thing you might make an exception. I’ll have to wait to find out I guess.

"

I totally respect that obviously it would need to be mutual consent - but wondered if most singles would want to swing/share if their partners were up for it

over a year ago

Most likely not. I don't regard myself as a swinger anyway, in all honesty

over a year ago

"It’s a difficult one. I was in a relationship where we did swing. I think if you’re a swinger you’re always a swinger at heart but if you love someone and they don’t want to or it’s not their thing you might make an exception. I’ll have to wait to find out I guess.

I totally respect that obviously it would need to be mutual consent - but wondered if most singles would want to swing/share if their partners were up for it "

Yes. The best thing about swinging was sharing the experience with someone you adore.

over a year ago

Totally depends on the partner. Have done both and enjoyed them equally as different as they are.

over a year ago

"If you were married - would you swing and share your partner with others?"
defo no

By *rofessJay OP   Woman
over a year ago

wherever

"Totally depends on the partner. Have done both and enjoyed them equally as different as they are. "

Is it not difficult to go to a vanilla relationship once you’ve opened the “Pandora’s box” - as someone described it?

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

It would all depend on the Lass as it is a mutual decision.

When I met my ex, I was on a different site and she knew I swung. We did discuss it before we got married and she said she would give it a try. However, after the wedding she changed her mind which was her perogative so we didn't and I keft the scene until our divorce (which was nothing to do with swinging or the lack of).

So in summary - yes I would if she wanted to but if not then I would step away and embrace monogamy.

over a year ago

Maybe. Maybe not.

How many people get married and think about fucking other people before they say I do?

over a year ago

"Totally depends on the partner. Have done both and enjoyed them equally as different as they are.

Is it not difficult to go to a vanilla relationship once you’ve opened the “Pandora’s box” - as someone described it?"

A monogamous relationship doesn't have to be vanilla. There can be plenty of kink involved. There doesn't need to be multiple partners to achieve that

over a year ago

Yes I would as long as they come home and told me all about there naughty meet

over a year ago

"Totally depends on the partner. Have done both and enjoyed them equally as different as they are.

Is it not difficult to go to a vanilla relationship once you’ve opened the “Pandora’s box” - as someone described it?"

Not for me no.. I've mainly played as a single so its more kink than swing for me. As long as the sex is fulfilling I've no need to look elsewhere and if it's not I stay single. Hence 7 years doing as I please.

over a year ago

I don't think so.

I have done previously in a relationship and trust was broken twice, one plan to cheat and one incidence of cheating the morning after a meet with a couple, he got up and continued with one of them which I had not given consent for.

Since then I've also been lied to massively/cheated on in another relationship (non-swinging). It will probably be a long time before I can trust enough to even be in a relationship again, let alone be able to share.

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

If my partner was happy to and we shared a mutual interest in the lifestyle then yes, why not

over a year ago

Think it depends on the person and what they get from swinging. If swinging is your kink then you can’t close that box (even if you think you can).

Sharing is caring, so I’d want to swing with a future partner.

By *st 1972Man
over a year ago

Kingswinford

[Removed by poster at 27/12/18 01:23:11]

over a year ago

Nope - no sharing

over a year ago

Yes I would, and did...

over a year ago

If they wanted to yes. As long as it was mutually shared within our own agreed parameters. Life is short and if I loved them why would I not want them to have as much enjoyment as possible?

over a year ago

Yes its only fair to share

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

Definitely a No from Me ..

Couldn’t share someone I was truly in love with ..

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

Is the answer to the question not in the name

“ swinging “. As previously mentioned if that’s your kink then that’s the type of person you should be with or it will never work or last, i was in a vanilla relationship for years, that never really worked.

always seemed there was something missing.

over a year ago

I don't know- it depends on the relationship.

I doubt I'll be in another traditional relationship again - but never say never

Monogomy doesn't appeal as almost always one of you is lying.

This site is evidence to that fact.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Only if the imaginary husband was a bi guy.

By *urity555Man
over a year ago

south west

Really interesting answers from the singles of fab.

Looking through , most wouldn’t swing with a partner.

Intriguing!

Miss

over a year ago

Yes definitely, it was an ex girlfriend who took me to a club for the first time, i,d love to find another partner to share loving and laughs with, in fact I don't really fancy a vanilla partner right now.

By *umbriaman1962Man
over a year ago

outside of penrith

Yes if both agreed . Have in past best thing ever watching each other and sharing

By *ycra loutMan
over a year ago

york/Scarborough

Yes definitely. 1 of my best relationships (in the early stages) was brilliant. She did as she was told and it kept the interest going and many things to talk about

over a year ago

Yes I don't believe in monogamy

By *adtaffladMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

Yes totally it is one of my fantasys.

By *ohnOvManchesterMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I’ve been in an open relationship which kind of amounted to the same thing just didn’t do anything at the same time

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Definitely not, I want monogamy.

over a year ago

Ideally to have a trusting relationship and swinging as a couple would be perfect. I have a bi side, that I have kept secret in past relationships, do swinging together in complete openess, would work well for me. But each to their own ??

over a year ago

No I wouldn't.

over a year ago

Hard to say, never been in the position to share my partner, always been the one joining in so a different dynamic! The thought of being with someone and enjoying fab together is exciting but would depend on them I suppose!

over a year ago

I don't plan on ever marrying being an atheist, but I wouldn't mind if my other half would meet other women on her own.

over a year ago

"I don't plan on ever marrying being an atheist, but I wouldn't mind if my other half would meet other women on her own."

It doesn't have to be a religious marriage

over a year ago

No!!

By *oreveryoungkWoman
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

This

over a year ago

That's exactly why I'd never have a relationship with a swinger. I wouldn't trust them not to fuck around.

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I hope to

V x

By *owhard007Man
over a year ago

leeds

Yes I would.

Share everything

By *entleman Blue EyesMan
over a year ago

Saffron Walden

I'd love to - though I wonder if the reality would live up to the fantasy of it? I guess that would be totally dependent upon the dynamic of the relationship to start with.

By *hrissycox66TV/TS
over a year ago

watford

I can’t beleave he cheated on you.

If I had a partner with a figure like yours no way would I look elsewhere x

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

When I do meet someone after a while I do tell them.I am a swinger.

I have never met a gone outside the scene who wanted to try it and I wouldn't try to push them.into it.

If they did show an interest I would be ok with sharing them. It would be highly hypocritical of me me to do otherwise.

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Not really If you are in a vanilla relationship then you respect the choice f your partner. If I am in a relationship with a on swinger I don't indulge in swinging.

Though I confess I never had met a fellow swinger unfortunately but I would be ok with her also being in the lifestyle with me

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"I don't know- it depends on the relationship.

I doubt I'll be in another traditional relationship again - but never say never

Monogomy doesn't appeal as almost always one of you is lying.

This site is evidence to that fact.

"

Interesting observation.

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

Yes have done in the past as we both where very open and liked to try new things but being single not so much swinging now as it's quite hard to find a meet with someone that you are actually attracted to and click with

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/12/18 13:28:33]

By *iReyWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire East

Yes infact I miss it

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

If i was ever that lucky I would hope that we would both be enough for the other...

over a year ago

when i was in a relationship i deleted my single profile and she set up a couples ones.

we never played with anyone else just had the joint account to use the chatroom.

any serious relationship i fall into i delete my profile and get off here straight away. nothing worse than having doubt about someones honesty and it only takes rumour to destroy trust that you never get back.

call me old fashioned but i prefer to be completely upfront and honest with someone im seeing.

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

When I had a couple profile on here we also kept our single profiles. We didn’t use them so much but we did use them if arranging naughty surprises for each other. He had the password to my profile and I to his (although I never looked at it, I didn’t need to). I would have told him if I was organising something through this account.

Virginie is a part of me, it would be hard to delete her.

V x

over a year ago

Depends if they was up for it if not then no

over a year ago

No

By *utsidenakedMan
over a year ago

Dorchester

I have done, I do, and will, bit it is her choice

over a year ago

The private notes will be getting a bashing with some of the responses on this thread

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/12/18 09:25:04]

over a year ago

I'm not a swinger so I wouldn't

over a year ago

"Only if the imaginary husband was a bi guy."

Totally agree xx

By *un Mike 2019Man
over a year ago

Bristol

I often thought about this when I was a single on here and wondered. Now I’m in a relationship and we do but it’s not the be all and end all of our relationship. It happened by being open and honest with one another and we did that through every day things, not because we wanted to swing.

By *rwhite30Man
over a year ago

deptford London

hell yes

over a year ago

We find our relationship so liberating and able to finally be ourselves as your desires don't switch off when you begin a relationship they just evolve. There are always rules but discussing fantasies and sharing them is an amazing part of our relationship.

over a year ago

I would never do this. I believe in fb, fwb but not your actual partner.

By *umbriaman1962Man
over a year ago

outside of penrith

I struggling to understand how people can be on a swingers site looking to meet couples but then say would not share there parner if partner wanted to swing

over a year ago

I'm not really looking to meet couples. It's bad enough disappointing one person let alone 2.

I don't want to be part of a swinging relationship because I want to be enough and them be enough for me.

I'm not suggesting swinging couples arent but it's just how I would feel if I had a partner that wanted to invite someone in.

In an emotional relationship I couldn't handle the jealousy. In a casual relationship I would be fine. Infact I've been in one where it was something we explored happily.

Everyone is allowed their preferences, I'm aware my opinion is seen as hypocritical but I don't care.

over a year ago

Everything is consentual, so if both partners were willing and happy to swing and explore then I’d say why not ?

What I wouldn’t want to see is the disgruntled ‘other half’ sat there, watching their ‘ambitious’ partner enjoying themselves, because it was all their idea.

over a year ago

So both me and Richard were singles on fab for several yrs, met, fell in love and are now in a swinging relationship. Its what we were both looking for. Couldn’t be more perfect!

I’ve seen lots meet and get together on fab but it doesn’t work out. In fact I was told by swinging friends that I’d never find a partner here.

7 months later....

Both extremely lucky in the sense that we wanted something, got it and it works very well. He’s my best friend, my bestest lover and my soul mate

over a year ago

"I struggling to understand how people can be on a swingers site looking to meet couples but then say would not share there parner if partner wanted to swing "

Why? The two situations are totally different.

Joining another couple as a single is not the same as joining another couple with a partner as a 4some.

over a year ago

"So both me and Richard were singles on fab for several yrs, met, fell in love and are now in a swinging relationship. Its what we were both looking for. Couldn’t be more perfect!

I’ve seen lots meet and get together on fab but it doesn’t work out. In fact I was told by swinging friends that I’d never find a partner here.

7 months later....

Both extremely lucky in the sense that we wanted something, got it and it works very well. He’s my best friend, my bestest lover and my soul mate "

over a year ago

Most definately, if that's what she wanted as well, I wouldn't push it on her.

over a year ago

"So both me and Richard were singles on fab for several yrs, met, fell in love and are now in a swinging relationship. Its what we were both looking for. Couldn’t be more perfect!

7 months later....

Both extremely lucky in the sense that we wanted something, got it and it works very well. He’s my best friend, my bestest lover and my soul mate "

I think entering into a relationship you need to be open and honest, as always.

You also need to remember that those wants/needs/desires may well change and you need to be prepared for that.

As singles you only need to consider yourself, but as a couple you need to consider the other person and the emotional toll certain situations/scenarios may take on them, even if it's been one that as a single you're used to doing. Communication, respect, trust, compromise.

Sometimes it may be a case of one party not being comfortable just yet with something until the solid foundations are firmly in place.

Every relationship takes time to realise boundaries etc, a swinging one takes even more trust and commitment.

I wish you well on your continuing journey and success

P

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

Yes, if she wanted to.

I would also stop if she wanted me too.

over a year ago

Yes I’d enjoy seeing them receiving attention from someone else

over a year ago

If she wanted that. I used to speak a woman on here from the north. She said if she started seeing a guy form fab she would be upset if he wanted to carry on swinging. In here words she would wonder why she alone is not enough for him.

over a year ago

More than anything else, I guess this is what I am ultimately looking for. I love the excitement of swinging but also love being in love.

I never have and never would cheat on a partner but sharing this wild world of Fab would be just perfect.

By *sianMancMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm single and besides sex I joined here to meet the ONE!

If I was married would i swing? Well I hope I would but of course being married means it will also depend on her answer.

Marrying someone doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want to do. It means being open and sharing your desires together. If you mutually agree to a course of action then you can do it. If not you don't.

Now sharing my partner with others? No. I would never share my partner she isn't a loaf of bread I own that gets shared around as I please.

However would I her to enjoy others and let her share others with herself as she desires then yes why not?

Trust communication openness honesty being the foundation means we have discussed everything so yes if we agree then she will be able to enjoy others and share them if they are to be shared but she gets to enjoy not the one that is being shared as I'm empowering her not using her as some frivolous toy.

over a year ago

Yes that is the dream! I swung whilst married for 7 years.

over a year ago

I have been married twice and certainly would have done if either of my husbands had been up for it

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

Once upon a time I thought that monogamy was right for me but I was just kidding myself. That's why when I was ready to look for love again I knew that it had to be with someone unconventional who accepted that and the fact that I was also on a journey to explore my bi side.

For me traditional dating sites were a waste of time and tediously boring. What worked for me were sites like this and a well known fetish site.

I knew that I would have to prove myself though. After all this site is full of smooth and not so smooth talking guys (and girls) who can be rather economical with the truth.

Right from the start we made a point of doing things in a way that ensured that the relationship and not the swinging came first. That approach seems to be working.....and yes I feel damn lucky

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

Oh and we never knowingly meet singles who don't have a swingers mindset.

When someone says I'd NEVER share if I had a partner. To us it feels very disrespectful and puts us off them.

over a year ago

I hope, should I ever meet someone I want a permanent relationship with, that there would be no need to swing.

over a year ago

No not sure i could im too competetive

By *ilver_StarMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Totally depends on the relationship and what scenarios you are comfortable with together.

By *hitevanMan
over a year ago

sheffield ( S17 )

No

And I wouldn’t be on here.

over a year ago

Yes, if he was up for it.

over a year ago

Swinger or not dosent realy matter if u have a partner and they want others u shud let them because ur partners hapiness comes first or it shud

over a year ago

"Oh and we never knowingly meet singles who don't have a swingers mindset.

When someone says I'd NEVER share if I had a partner. To us it feels very disrespectful and puts us off them."

I won't share. Who is it disrespectful to?

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

Here’s one for the lady’s

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

It wouldn't be something I would do.mm getting married I mean but if I had s partner then it would be none monogamous as that's who i am. I'd they didn't want to then we would go our separate ways.

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

When someone says I'd NEVER share if I had a partner. To us it feels very disrespectful and puts us off them.

I won't share. Who is it disrespectful to?"

I'm not talking about singles if their thing is meeting other singles. However we have been in contact with single guys eager to meet and fuck my lady who have said if the tables were reversed they would never dream of doing the same. That's disrespectful of my lady and our relationship. It may not be a big deal to some but that's how we feel.

over a year ago

I'm not talking about singles if their thing is meeting other singles. However we have been in contact with single guys eager to meet and fuck my lady who have said if the tables were reversed they would never dream of doing the same. That's disrespectful of my lady and our relationship. It may not be a big deal to some but that's how we feel."

Ok I see what you mean. Yes their attitude is directly disrespectful to you both.

Some singles meet couples but would never meet with a partner of their own. It's not always disrespectful, they just wouldn't want to do it.

over a year ago

"Yes I would as long as they come home and told me all about there naughty meet "

over a year ago

As we met on Fab as singles. We now meet as a couple and sometimes solo .

By *mber DextrousWoman
over a year ago

Devon

When I was married I was on here with my now ex, so I have and would again.

There is definitely a sense that some singles who say they wouldn't share look down on couples, implying that if they were truly in love and had a fulfilling relationship that they wouldn't even consider sharing their partner.

I also find the idea that someone who has been on here is less trustworthy laughable. I enjoy various kinks, but have always been 100% open and honest, and if I met someone new who was adventurous in other ways that didn't involve a 3rd party I'd be happy to leave Fab behind.

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

"When I was married I was on here with my now ex, so I have and would again.

There is definitely a sense that some singles who say they wouldn't share look down on couples, implying that if they were truly in love and had a fulfilling relationship that they wouldn't even consider sharing their partner.

I also find the idea that someone who has been on here is less trustworthy laughable. I enjoy various kinks, but have always been 100% open and honest, and if I met someone new who was adventurous in other ways that didn't involve a 3rd party I'd be happy to leave Fab behind. "

Yes that's exactly what I'm getting at. If I got the vibe that it just because they are not wired that way that would be fine. However on the occasions that I have heard the comments the words have been thick with an air of judgement hence why it has put my back up.

over a year ago

It’s a funny place this. Lots of couple swinging, and trying new sexy things with more people than just their partners.

And yet many singles have written clearly they would not swing if they found ‘the one’.

I wonder how long that will last, until they’d then like to try something new with their loving partner.

over a year ago

"If you were married - would you swing and share your partner with others?

It’s a funny place this. Lots of couple swinging, and trying new sexy things with more people than just their partners.

And yet many singles have written clearly they would not swing if they found ‘the one’.

I wonder how long that will last, until they’d then like to try something new with their loving partner.

"

That's what affairs are for.

over a year ago

"If you were married - would you swing and share your partner with others?

That's what affairs are for."

I meant try swinging with their partner.

over a year ago

If it was her choice and she wanted too then yes.

By *umbriaman1962Man
over a year ago

outside of penrith

I'm not talking about singles if their thing is meeting other singles. However we have been in contact with single guys eager to meet and fuck my lady who have said if the tables were reversed they would never dream of doing the same. That's disrespectful of my lady and our relationship. It may not be a big deal to some but that's how we feel."

Totaly agree with you this what i think. I know you could only say you would still swing if both parners wanted to.

over a year ago

If I met someone off here and it turned into a relationship I’d be happy to carry on, but only as a couple, if I met someone in Asda not sure I’d bring the subject up, probably close my account n move on, be sad tho not to meet up with the people I do now as they have become good friends x couldn’t meet up behind a new partners back x

over a year ago

"If I met someone off here and it turned into a relationship I’d be happy to carry on, but only as a couple, if I met someone in Asda not sure I’d bring the subject up, probably close my account n move on, be sad tho not to meet up with the people I do now as they have become good friends x couldn’t meet up behind a new partners back x"

I like you I'm the same lol.. Though I don't think I could live happily without bringing it up. If they like you for who you are, it shouldn't do any damage to talk about things. Bottling it up does the damage I think x

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Can't say what I would do till I am in that situation but ideally I would, eventually, like a swinging relationship x

By *adyA01Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

Being currently single, but having had a swinging relationship too... I would love to be in another swinging relationship.. it's so amazing having shared sexual experiences... In fact it is now what I am looking for on here...

One off meets are too shallow...

over a year ago

"If I met someone off here and it turned into a relationship I’d be happy to carry on, but only as a couple, if I met someone in Asda not sure I’d bring the subject up, probably close my account n move on, be sad tho not to meet up with the people I do now as they have become good friends x couldn’t meet up behind a new partners back x

I like you I'm the same lol.. Though I don't think I could live happily without bringing it up. If they like you for who you are, it shouldn't do any damage to talk about things. Bottling it up does the damage I think x"

Not really a big deal in my life though, being single its just a way of meeting people and fulfilling my needs, havent put it around a lot so dont really feel I have anything to bottle up, fab is only a small part of my life and would happily give it up for ‘the real thing’ whatever that is xx

By *r_BlueEyesMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I think it's something I'd like to try as long as we're both open to the idea and on the same page

By *wantsome30Man
over a year ago

bishop auckland

Finding a women that would do that then I would because I would love to meet some 1 to share

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/01/19 12:29:15]

over a year ago

Probably not. I'm fundamentally a monogamous 1-woman kindof guy.

I'm only killing time on Fab, until I can find a stable, loving relationship (in the Outside World, not looking here), then I'm walking away.

Would prefer if she's not a swinger but would be nice if she's a little bit kinky.

over a year ago

I've discovered that no 1 person can be all of your fanticys and wants. Yes you can have a kinky loving commited relationship.. but what if he or she wants a moresome... gang Bang... 1 person can't do that... its all about honesty and being open with eachother... not a case of 'im not good enough.. they want something else..' more you can't eat the same meal for the rest of your life.. where's the desserts at?

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"Probably not. I'm fundamentally a monogamous 1-woman kindof guy.

I'm only killing time on Fab, until I can find a stable, loving relationship (in the Outside World, not looking here), then I'm walking away.

Would prefer if she's not a swinger but would be nice if she's a little bit kinky."

Just a question. Why wouldn’t you look here? I’m definitely looking here, but I wonder if I’m kinda earmarked as wanting something else just because I am here.

V x

Post new Message to Thread