Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bisexual Couple - Fantasy or reality?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have been looking for a nice bi couple so we can all play together. It’s becoming harder to find a couple who can commit or they are just fantasists.

He is orally bi (top) and I am sub bi (vers).

Midweek meets seem to go against the flow of people’s lifestyle which is the exact opposite to our due to living apart and both in and out of London and Birmingham.

Anybody had much success with bi couples joining them. Our hunt continues

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Well i see a lot of bi couples on the Irish fab . I myself I'm straight . Never give up you will find some one .

over a year ago

Certainly won’t give up. Just founding that it’s a lot of chat and then little action. It could well possibly be that we just aren’t people’s cup of tea.

Interested to see if others had much success and if the fantasy of all playing is something that’s as good as it sounds (if you’re that way inclined obviously)

Seems bi males slowly being accepted but still a fair bit of stigma around it. He put straight for a long time as it would stop other couples getting in contact As we suspected that they may think he will jump on a cock at the sight of one.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No there's plenty of them ha! In fact most parties we have usually have practically all bi couples at them?

over a year ago

"No there's plenty of them ha! In fact most parties we have usually have practically all bi couples at them?"

It seems that clubs are the way to go rather than arranged meets. We have been looking into a few

over a year ago

So let me get this straight...

You are both sort of bi, but not completely.

You are not fixed in one city but two.

You get that most people have free time at weekends, but yours is mid week.

And you want to find 4 people who are all attracted to each other.

With criteria like that, it's no wonder you struggle.

Wish you good luck in your search, you may do better finding 2 singles than one couple

over a year ago

"So let me get this straight...

Wish you good luck in your search, you may do better finding 2 singles than one couple"

When you put it like that

Both bi (not sure what completely means, he is top, I am “fully” bi)

Unfortunately work and life means we are in separate areas but both work in London.

Totally get that our make up isn’t easy. Maybe clubs are the way to go.

over a year ago

Finding an other couple that matches what your looking for is never easy. The more complex the decision making criteria, the less likely you are of meeting people who tick all your boxes. Perseverance I am sure will pay off in the end.

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

We've certainly found clubs are great for us, and fit with our busy work lives. It's important the club gets it right mind, and we've been blessed on our recent adventures with clubs and organizers who get that bi has to mean bi, not just 'wlling to suck a cock if it gets them a shag' bi men....

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

"We have been looking for a nice bi couple so we can all play together. It’s becoming harder to find a couple who can commit or they are just fantasists.

Midweek meets seem to go against the flow of people’s lifestyle which is the exact opposite to our due to living apart and both in and out of London and Birmingham.

Anybody had much success with bi couples joining them. Our hunt continues "

All that and your pictures are stunning you should be able to find what you want. Sadly I am a single guy so don’t qualify sadly. I would love to find a single lady for my partner in fun

By *orny twosome 69Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

TotAlly agree. We chat for some time on the site then there is an excuse, but we do understand how difficult it is to meet others midweek. We are exactly the same and work often gets too complicated to arrange meets. We have found often that the male declares straight as this is more PC....but we prefer those who are more open about their sexuality and consider that they are more likely to play bi..

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'd suggest bi nights at clubs are possibly your best bet OP - VA have a good one the first Friday of every month, I think Chams have a bi night one day every week - certainly makes it easier to meet likeminded people and establish a four way attraction immediately rather than swapping messages etc.

By *ikely ladMan
over a year ago

Hounslow

I met a bi couple in October and we had an amazing time, unforgettable.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I'd suggest bi nights at clubs are possibly your best bet OP - VA have a good one the first Friday of every month, I think Chams have a bi night one day every week - certainly makes it easier to meet likeminded people and establish a four way attraction immediately rather than swapping messages etc."

Chams bi night is Mondays

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

"I'd suggest bi nights at clubs are possibly your best bet OP - VA have a good one the first Friday of every month, I think Chams have a bi night one day every week - certainly makes it easier to meet likeminded people and establish a four way attraction immediately rather than swapping messages etc."

The VA bi night is legendary

By *otwife and Him 69Couple
over a year ago

Preston

"I'd suggest bi nights at clubs are possibly your best bet OP - VA have a good one the first Friday of every month, I think Chams have a bi night one day every week - certainly makes it easier to meet likeminded people and establish a four way attraction immediately rather than swapping messages etc.

The VA bi night is legendary "

VA bi night is a very good night

over a year ago

Yes we find it pretty difficult meeting other bi couples tends to be more bi men we meet

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

All good things come to those who wait lol

By *adladnherCouple
over a year ago

NorthWest

We wish there was more bi couples, so much fun when we do find, but few and far between ??

over a year ago

I would expect that people in group environment would naturally get involved in bisex activities and being so physical close....How could you not....?

Is bisex the new 'straight' sex..?

over a year ago

There's plenty out there, you just need to be patient and find the right ones for you.

Even if they are in Inverness

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"There's plenty out there, you just need to be patient and find the right ones for you.

Even if they are in Inverness "

Oh you're sharp

over a year ago

Plainly, we need to expand our search radius....

By *ighteningstrikesCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

We are though our profile doesn't state that

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

You're suspicions are right....

Club's on a Bi night is the way forward for you guys we think

Far easier meeting people face to face and you are more likely to find what you are looking for on a Bi night in a club too we think.

Good luck

Xxx

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

To be honest I think you confuse people with your terminology.

You say he is orally bi, but then you put "Top" in brackets, which means he fucks guys,but doesn't get fucked, that's alot more than orally bi.

Then you say you are (Fully) bi, but he is (Top) which by any stretch of the imagination means he is fully bi as well.

It probably puts people off as to what to expect if they meet up with you.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Wish you good luck in your search, you may do better finding 2 singles than one couple

Unfortunately work and life means we are in separate areas but both work in London.

"

Pretty sure I read there was something new starting at Xtasia midweek in the new year.

A

By *hanetnightsCouple
over a year ago

Ramsgate

We are a bi couple in SE London/Kent borders. Miss SE20 loves big boobs and loves giving oral to both. I'm a topper and equally love giving oral to both. Drop us a message you bi couples. Sorry single guys have filters on.

over a year ago

Fully bi couple here. We find work and children do not help with regular meets. Although we are constantly looking for the rite couple. X

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Pretty sure I read there was something new starting at Xtasia midweek in the new year.

A"

Scrap that. It's a Sunday event.

A

over a year ago

"To be honest I think you confuse people with your terminology.

You say he is orally bi, but then you put "Top" in brackets, which means he fucks guys,but doesn't get fucked, that's alot more than orally bi.

Then you say you are (Fully) bi, but he is (Top) which by any stretch of the imagination means he is fully bi as well.

It probably puts people off as to what to expect if they meet up with you. "

Ah ok. That was me that did the profile. Misunderstanding around terminology. Definitely Bi Top. Will get it changed and see if that stops any confusion.

Thank you so much for the heads up. Every day is a school day xx

By *eightonpa1Man
over a year ago

Market Weighton

"We've certainly found clubs are great for us, and fit with our busy work lives. It's important the club gets it right mind, and we've been blessed on our recent adventures with clubs and organizers who get that bi has to mean bi, not just 'wlling to suck a cock if it gets them a shag' bi men...."
I am a Dom Top bi guy but will suck guys but don't take anal. Bad history in that area & it would be fair on the group I am with to end up upsetting the group due to it. Yet I have been open in my profile reason for no anal. I don't mind rimming & if I feel in a safe place/ group maybe even a finger or a small toy.

Gay men are tops & bottoms or Dom & sub. few are vers so taking the Gay life it's only the same to have all three type of bi man great if they are vers or One is top & the other is a bottom.

By *anni and RicCouple
over a year ago

York

We love club sx but its a long way for you guys....meeting bi cpls is hard work but its all in the thrill of the chase I suppose x

By *rumcouple2013Couple
over a year ago

Tamworth

"We have been looking for a nice bi couple so we can all play together. It’s becoming harder to find a couple who can commit or they are just fantasists.

We live in Tamworth. Mr Brum bi curious oral only and Mrs Brum fully bi. Only soft swap though.

Anybody had much success with bi couples joining them. Our hunt continues "

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

I hear you. To date all the bi male fun that we've had as a couple has been with single males. The likelihood of all parties being keen and eager to play are that much higher.

Our fun experiences with couples so far has been so much rarer and that's with straight couples. Foursome fun with another bi couple is still on our wish list. Oh and I agree with what other have said. The VA bi night dramatically increases your chances.

over a year ago

"Fully bi couple here. We find work and children do not help with regular meets. Although we are constantly looking for the rite couple. X"

We're still looking...shame you don't live nearer

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple
over a year ago

Kettering

We're a bi couple. We've found the bi night at VA the best option, avoids being let down and always a good night out!

over a year ago

Wish we were closer!

over a year ago

I once went with a bi couple. Very horny. Never forgotten that!

over a year ago

"Wish we were closer! "

You were in October. He was racing in LA. Back out in June but then doing the whole width of the US. LA to Maryland

By *bione_1Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

Hi, i joined here to meet genuine couple

Ive met a few but not loads.

Only one bi couple.

And thay was just light fun.

Im still looking for full meet

over a year ago

Since 2009, I have had the good fortune to meet four bi couples.

By *eanne n AliCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

There are plenty of bi couples out there but once again it comes down to preference. Sadly a lot of bi couples are not wanting to meet another bi couple where the male half is a TV.

By *ikely ladMan
over a year ago

Hounslow

"There are plenty of bi couples out there but once again it comes down to preference. Sadly a lot of bi couples are not wanting to meet another bi couple where the male half is a TV. "
I think that's because it's a different kink to a bi set up.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

We’re both bi we also find bi couples hard to find we’ve decided to broaden to singles that have a bi fwb so that we get all round fun. Being cras I want cock as much as she wants pussy

Andover Hampshire here btw

Post new Message to Thread