Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex-related injuries

Jump to newest

By *edoCool OP   Man
over a year ago

london

So here's the thing. I was with Amara, we were doing 69 and she started cumming again, very loudly (which I love). Fortunately she pulled my cock out of her mouth but she grabbed my shaft and my balls so tight I was in agony as she thrashed around. Still kept sucking on that gorgeous clit til she'd finished though. Took nearly 10 minutes til I'd recovered enough to fuck her.

All ended well, but has anyone else want to share any sex-related injury stories? Funny, distressing or just mind-boggling - all good

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Torn banjo cord and also ripped skin on my cock.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Just falling off the bed

By *edoCool OP   Man
over a year ago

london

WTF??!? From excessive penetrative friction? Or did he/she pull to hard?

over a year ago

I injured my pride once by fucking someone I swore I never would again....

By *edoCool OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Falling off the bed is a constant hazard - rubbery playrooms are the way to go methinks!

By *edoCool OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Hope she/he was worth it!

over a year ago

Fell off the bed last week, now have a nice carpet burn on me knee

By *inkerbell67Woman
over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Had a bloke pass out on me due to cramp ,lol

By *issitCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

I was getting a birthday blow job years ago and as I came I jerked a bit too much and unfortunately came into contact with my girlfriends front teeth. Got to very big red stripes on my bell end from said teeth!

over a year ago

I mean I lost my virginity fresh out of hospital with a broken leg? That was a challenge and painful.

over a year ago

Friction burn and a knee jerk that managed to come in contact with rather sensitive testicles killed the moment to say the least

By *edoCool OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Pass out due to cramp??!?

However did you revive him?

over a year ago

Nearly suffocated while I was going down on her when she came, legs shut like a clamp!

over a year ago

Flayed labia thanks to guy off Tinder. Broken nose thanks to a guy off Fab. I'd take the latter over the former any day!

By *edoCool OP   Man
over a year ago

london

You've been through the swing wars! Flayed labia - what even is that?

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Picture the scene, and average hotel room with a guy laying on the bed, a lady on top riding him like Frankie Dettori riding Stradivarius, when suddenly, as if Moses had entered the room with his staff aloft, the bed parted like the Red sea...

We both hit the floor and her arm hit my face, splitting my lip..

To add insult to injury, the bed clothes had wrapped around us and held us cocooned between the two beds..

Definitely not as planned.

By *rtraymondo76Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I mean I lost my virginity fresh out of hospital with a broken leg? That was a challenge and painful. "

People get medals for things done "above and beyond the call of duty". Did you get one?

over a year ago

My fella treated me to a trip to A&E - I was sitting on his face enjoying his amazing oral skills when I had an arterial spasm in my brain!!! I rang 111 and they called an ambulance immediately! One MRI scan, and a good laugh with the consultant later, and I was given the all clear. She even shook my fellas hand on our way out. Not an unusual event, apparently.

By *edoCool OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Arterial spasm because of the amazing oral skills? Madam, you deserve a medal! Sir, you should be elected to parliament, minister for clitoral maximisation!

over a year ago

"I injured my pride once by fucking someone I swore I never would again.... "

By *rettyLittleThingWoman
over a year ago

Swansea

There are the injuries I wanted inflicted then the one time someone (from fab of course) got a little too rough and managed to scratch/goudge half of the left inside of my labia

I needed anti biotics and i pretended I got it from falling off my bike to save face. Never told him though.

Ive also had black eyes and then bruised throats from going a little bit hard on the deepthroat

over a year ago

"There are the injuries I wanted inflicted then the one time someone (from fab of course) got a little too rough and managed to scratch/goudge half of the left inside of my labia

I needed anti biotics and i pretended I got it from falling off my bike to save face. Never told him though.

Ive also had black eyes and then bruised throats from going a little bit hard on the deepthroat "

Ouch and ouch!

I have not had any sex related injuries. I am going to have to fall off the bed or something.

over a year ago

Swansea

"There are the injuries I wanted inflicted then the one time someone (from fab of course) got a little too rough and managed to scratch/goudge half of the left inside of my labia

Ive also had black eyes and then bruised throats from going a little bit hard on the deepthroat

Ouch and ouch!

I have not had any sex related injuries. I am going to have to fall off the bed or something."

Haha count yourself lucky, I think I was more embarrassed than anything. They must of known it wasn't from a bike injury

over a year ago

Ive also had black eyes and then bruised throats from going a little bit hard on the deepthroat "

I want you to hurt me! X

over a year ago

I want you to hurt me! X"

The username might be _rettylittlething, but what if she brakes you

#brave

over a year ago

Ouch and ouch!

I have not had any sex related injuries. I am going to have to fall off the bed or something.

Haha count yourself lucky, I think I was more embarrassed than anything. They must of known it wasn't from a bike injury

"

Sounds painful! Lol what other things are you into? X

By *hite1100Man
over a year ago

Hither Green

"Fell off the bed last week, now have a nice carpet burn on me knee "

That was rather hilarious, and quite spectacular (apart from a brief moment where I thought I’d pleasured you to death ).

Something must have distracted you. Any idea what?!

over a year ago

I once managed to fall off a bed, dragging my meet with me. On the way down we collected an ice bucket, a half full bottle of wine and 2 glasses off the bedside cabinet.

We landed in the mess, just one small cut and an icy landing thankfully!

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

No sex injuries to speak of although we have fallen off the bed once and on another occasion we were with two other couple on a bed when it just fell apart. I got a stitch from laughing as we all continued to lie there.

over a year ago

One summer in my much younger years I met my then bf at a school(closed for summer)

He broke his banjo which wouldn't have been so bad for me except there was a lot of blood and I had a very very pale denim skirt on

The area the blood was it looked like I'd come on my period

Very embarrassing walk home

over a year ago

Swansea

I want you to hurt me! X"

I could just push you off the bed and call it an accident?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/12/18 20:59:17]

over a year ago

I want you to hurt me! X

I could just push you off the bed and call it an accident? "

Oh my days...

Cheeky, but naughty!

If anything happens to him the proof will always be in the forum archives.

over a year ago

I have the unfortunate combination of enjoying a guys hands round my throat, but also I bruise really easily due to medication I'm on.

Ever had to explain why you have a very bruised neck to your colleagues? Not easy!

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

I got a black eye and a very black bum after being tied to a Spiders web at a swinger's club. Everyone had a good go at smacking my bum while Him fingered me from the front. The black eye happened while I was cumming and hit his head. The black bum was obviously from all the smacking

By *edoCool OP   Man
over a year ago

london

@greedyforfun - ouch!!! Sounds like you had fun though

By *ilver_medallistMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

My bell end started bleeding after a blow job, turns out the woman’s tongue piercing had a very sharp edge to it. Still a slight scar now

By *iamond coupleCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Mrs diamond asked me to give her 6 inches and hurt her so I stuck it in twice and head butted her lol

over a year ago

Hi not an injury but a funny story .was in a swing club in a small room with a verry tall woman stood up bent over the bed i was on my tiptoes so put a lether pillow down to stand on just got into rythem when pillow slipt i thrust forward pillow shot backward my feet hit bedroom door wich flew open an i just mist landing on my face on floor by holding onto the womans legs as i slipt back an down .dont stand on lether pillows they are slipy

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

I was being given a rather energetic blow job by a lady during a mmmf and she caught the edge of my japs eye with her teeth just at the point of ejaculation. ..I looked down and it was like I was cumming a raspberry ripple... she was mortified, bless her and the two guys didn't know if to laugh or cry in sympathy.

Fortunately the bleeding stopped after I'd finished cumming and started to go limp while my cock was held under a running cold tap.

Finished with a tiny scab that cleared within a week.

By *uck427Man
over a year ago

wales

My ex when we first met we was doing the 69 and she bit my nob she had never cum or orgasm from oral until meeting me it was worth it though then falling off the bed breaking the bed nearly getting caught buy her older kids and catching my sack in my zipper was some good times

over a year ago

"My fella treated me to a trip to A&E - I was sitting on his face enjoying his amazing oral skills when I had an arterial spasm in my brain!!! I rang 111 and they called an ambulance immediately! One MRI scan, and a good laugh with the consultant later, and I was given the all clear. She even shook my fellas hand on our way out. Not an unusual event, apparently. "

Aha this one for the books

over a year ago

Muscle cramp & slipping in a shower

over a year ago

Muscle cramp & slipping in a shower

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

A bruise on the under side my cock about the size of ten pence piece from DP ing a woman between my cock and a fucking machine. Have to admit was amazing felling but bruise after was not funny.

By *ister KinkyMan
over a year ago

Sussex

Torn Frenulum, not pleasant.

Post new Message to Thread