Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ladies using gloryholes differently

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So Sasha has a bit of an thing in her head that she would like to put her rather amazing boobs through a glory hole and have them licked and sucked by a group of people (she loves tit play). I think this is a bit of an unique kink and can't see it really working. On top of that she wants to do it on couples and fem's night which limits the crowd. Have any ladies ever done something similar and if a couple were walking past would you bother to stop and have a quick play?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

We'd stop and have a play, you might find it hard finding a gloryhole big enough for both of them at the same time though.

over a year ago

"We'd stop and have a play, you might find it hard finding a gloryhole big enough for both of them at the same time though."

She may need to settle for one at a time!

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"We'd stop and have a play, you might find it hard finding a gloryhole big enough for both of them at the same time though."

could nearly get mine through a good sized keyhole!!!!!!!!!!

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

"We'd stop and have a play, you might find it hard finding a gloryhole big enough for both of them at the same time though.

could nearly get mine through a good sized keyhole!!!!!!!!!! "

You sell yourself short, having checked your pics (cough for research purposes) I can vouch for them being lovely in any event I would volunteer to be on the other side of whatever hole they went through.

over a year ago

"We'd stop and have a play, you might find it hard finding a gloryhole big enough for both of them at the same time though.

could nearly get mine through a good sized keyhole!!!!!!!!!! "

You should pop behind the wall with Sasha and offer your lovely boobs up, and whatever else happens behind the wall, stays behind the wall

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

could nearly get mine through a good sized keyhole!!!!!!!!!! You sell yourself short, having checked your pics (cough for research purposes) I can vouch for them being lovely in any event I would volunteer to be on the other side of whatever hole they went through."

Agreed, such a sexy profile!

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

This sounds amazing! We’d certainly stop to say hi

over a year ago

We would be interested x

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

At swing fields a few years ago there was gloryhole wall . Beards went round the other side while I pushed my boobs through . All of a sudden about 20 cocks appeared from nowhere lol. I had no idea which one beards was but I played whack a mole for about 5 mins lol

over a year ago

I'd feel far more comfortable playing with the boobage of an unknown person than the nether regions, so soft play like this may actually encourage me to venture to the glory hole rather than stay the fuck away.

I've a bit of a panic thing about not knowing who people are, which is strange as one of my fantasies is being at the mercy of unknown persons.

P

By *ersatile MaleMan
over a year ago

hull

Sounds fun ,it’s good to be different xx

Post new Message to Thread