Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

trans dating sites

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was wondering if anyone in here knew any legit sites that are made for trans women looking to date, as this is the only site I can find but obviously this is more of a sex site.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

posted this forum because I find it really hard to find any sites when looking online, so hoping you brill experienced people can help

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tv chix?

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Tv chic

Fab guys

Gaydar

By *rNightMan
over a year ago

Coventry

TV Chic was similar to here, tonnes of polite messages sent out, zero replies.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"TV Chic was similar to here, tonnes of polite messages sent out, zero replies. "

Well I find this place brilliant, T-Girls, women and couples

By *oobsaliciousWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"TV Chic was similar to here, tonnes of polite messages sent out, zero replies.

Well I find this place brilliant, T-Girls, women and couples "

I can not find this site.. Xx

over a year ago

"TV Chic was similar to here, tonnes of polite messages sent out, zero replies.

Well I find this place brilliant, T-Girls, women and couples

I can not find this site.. Xx"

tvchix not tv chic and you'll find it. Not likely to find romance there though

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS
over a year ago

Northwich

I'm looking for a prince but one that would be ok walking shopping etc in the day light and like me for me xx

By *rwhite30Man
over a year ago

deptford London

[Removed by poster at 26/11/18 11:39:08]

By *rwhite30Man
over a year ago

deptford London

chix is good

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Chix or curry’s

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

"I'm looking for a prince xx"

I'm still hopefully kissing frogs

By *andyMinx_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe not quite what you are looking for but I would suggest a visit to the BNO night at Pink Punters near Milton Keynes. An event aimed specifically at the transgender community, you will find a lot of the t-girls who are on T V Chix in attendance so you can actually get to meet them. However, the evening is open to all so there is a wide selection of attendees, not just those who are transgender. Held on the second Friday of every month.

over a year ago

Thanks people signed up for tvchix hopefully it’s as good as you say

By *enniferJayXXXTV/TS
over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

My mates site is quite good. I will say,u sing it to seek sex gets your IP banned. Its for genuine dating only. that means no fetish / secret and its gen trans girl only:

myladyboydate

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"I was wondering if anyone in here knew any legit sites that are made for trans women looking to date, as this is the only site I can find but obviously this is more of a sex site.

"

if you want to find t girls in there natural environment..you could pay a visit to leeds first friday..or LFF to those in the know..its the first friday of the month ..and is generally a pub bar crawl..around swinegate and bridgate ..starts at the cosmopolitan hotel.. always loads there ..

By *loria JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"I was wondering if anyone in here knew any legit sites that are made for trans women looking to date, as this is the only site I can find but obviously this is more of a sex site.

if you want to find t girls in there natural environment..you could pay a visit to leeds first friday..or LFF to those in the know..its the first friday of the month ..and is generally a pub bar crawl..around swinegate and bridgate ..starts at the cosmopolitan hotel.. always loads there .."

I would certainly recommend LFF, it's chilled and relaxed and there are some lovely girls in attendance. Good luck x

over a year ago

I agree, excellent dating site

By *ittleKinksCouple
over a year ago

Reading

"My mates site is quite good. I will say,u sing it to seek sex gets your IP banned. Its for genuine dating only. that means no fetish / secret and its gen trans girl only:

myladyboydate"

Good thing you only get a fix IP address if you pay your INSP for that.

there's no way you can ban an IP address for the average person as it changes every time you connect to the internet

By *oobsaliciousWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"My mates site is quite good. I will say,u sing it to seek sex gets your IP banned. Its for genuine dating only. that means no fetish / secret and its gen trans girl only:

myladyboydate

Good thing you only get a fix IP address if you pay your INSP for that.

there's no way you can ban an IP address for the average person as it changes every time you connect to the internet"

Your iP does not change. Unsure where you git that from lol

By *ittleKinksCouple
over a year ago

Reading

Your IP address only always remains the same if you have paid for the privilege of having a static IP address see website from BT about this for business broadband.

Each time your router connects to the internet your ISP may assign your router a new IP address. Your local routers address will be static but that's only for computers on your LAN. If we all had static IPs then there would be no need for people to use dynamic DNS sites that act as static IP address sites that allow you to host websites and servers on Mon fixed IP addresses.

https://btbusiness.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6960/~/how-can-i-find-my-static-ip-address-and-get-information-on-ip-addresses%3F/c/5085/

Post new Message to Thread