Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Tvs and thier legs

Jump to newest

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Hi I hope you all don’t mind, I see lots of tvs or cds on here, but to be honest guys please shave your legs if you want to look good in nylons...

Nothing worse than hairy legs under stockings

Comments appreciated....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi I hope you all don’t mind, I see lots of tvs or cds on here, but to be honest guys please shave your legs if you want to look good in nylons...

Comments appreciated...."

For me personally I agree. I'm actually getting laser hair removal too. But that's not an option for a lot of TVs who are straight in their other lives and who do this secretly, or who are starting out.

over a year ago

My Tv is in the corner of the room on a unit. The last time I saw one with legs was back in the 70,s

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Its ok for men to shave their legs ... my friend shaves his regularly .... I must admit he has great legs.....He however isnt a tv ts or cd.... he rides a bike and takes part in lots of cycle races ....apparently it helps with the aerodynamics ... so he can cycle faster against the wind ....

By *VBethTV/TS
over a year ago

Chester

Always love that when someone says "I can't, people will see"...

Let them see. If they actually ask why then tell them you shaved because it feels nice, because you can, because you were sick of feeling like a gorilla, or because they looked shit in stockings. Most people nowadays just don't care.

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Hi I hope you all don’t mind, I see lots of tvs or cds on here, but to be honest guys please shave your legs if you want to look good in nylons...

One of the biggest turn offs for me. Nothing worse than hairy legs of under stockings.

XX

XX

over a year ago

"Its ok for men to shave their legs ... my friend shaves his regularly .... I must admit he has great legs.....He however isnt a tv ts or cd.... he rides a bike and takes part in lots of cycle races ....apparently it helps with the aerodynamics ... so he can cycle faster against the wind .... "

Apparently, this was looked into and proven to be rubbish. The only reason why it might be advantageous for cyclists to shave their legs is so plasters stick better when they fall off!!!

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

"Its ok for men to shave their legs ... my friend shaves his regularly .... I must admit he has great legs.....He however isnt a tv ts or cd.... he rides a bike and takes part in lots of cycle races ....apparently it helps with the aerodynamics ... so he can cycle faster against the wind .... "

I was told it helps when he crashes, if you have hair it pulls the skin making any cut worse. Also it help with healing process as well.

By *ommyxyzMan
over a year ago

harlow

"Always love that when someone says "I can't, people will see"...

Let them see. If they actually ask why then tell them you shaved because it feels nice, because you can, because you were sick of feeling like a gorilla, or because they looked shit in stockings. Most people nowadays just don't care."

All of this.

over a year ago

40 denier stockings. The tool of choice for women who can’t always be arsed. I recommend them to you.

Or thigh high boots.

Or, for TVs who have a straight life, if you shave the bit just above your stocking tops it’s less noticeable to your family and looks much better.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Last time i did it i was at the Dr's and he asked me if i often shaved my legs! I blushed!

over a year ago

"Last time i did it i was at the Dr's and he asked me if i often shaved my legs! I blushed! "

You don’t seem to be the blushing kind to me

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

"Its ok for men to shave their legs ... my friend shaves his regularly .... I must admit he has great legs.....He however isnt a tv ts or cd.... he rides a bike and takes part in lots of cycle races ....apparently it helps with the aerodynamics ... so he can cycle faster against the wind ....

I was told it helps when he crashes, if you have hair it pulls the skin making any cut worse. Also it help with healing process as well. "

Oh I see

...yes that does make perfect sence

By *hoebesamanthaTV/TS
over a year ago

Droitwich

"Its ok for men to shave their legs ... my friend shaves his regularly .... I must admit he has great legs.....He however isnt a tv ts or cd.... he rides a bike and takes part in lots of cycle races ....apparently it helps with the aerodynamics ... so he can cycle faster against the wind ....

Apparently, this was looked into and proven to be rubbish. The only reason why it might be advantageous for cyclists to shave their legs is so plasters stick better when they fall off!!! "

Your not quite correct, it's actually for when the riders have their post race leg massage so the hair doesn't pull. Though the thing about plasters is kind or right, have you seen hair sticking in scabs, urgh !

over a year ago

Apparently, this was looked into and proven to be rubbish. The only reason why it might be advantageous for cyclists to shave their legs is so plasters stick better when they fall off!!!

Your not quite correct, it's actually for when the riders have their post race leg massage so the hair doesn't pull. Though the thing about plasters is kind or right, have you seen hair sticking in scabs, urgh ! "

They were discussing this on radio 2 this morning. They cited all kinds of reasons. Easier to wash legs off. All sorts.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I can't shave as I am in the closet, but I do love 60 / 80 denier hold ups from Debenhams.

That's also why I call myself a CD, not a TV.

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

I agree it looks horrid, I don't want to see pics of hairy anything tbh, reminds me full body waxing due tonight for our holiday.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

Generally when people ask me why I shave my legs I tell them body hair is evil and the work of satan..they don't usually ask anything else after that..

By *dtanyaTV/TS
over a year ago

gallowayshire

opaque black hold ups cant be arsed shaving

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

Whatever makes you happy . . .

Who am I to tell anyone else what they should or should not wear?

By *oshker71Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Fully agree

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

In my eyes people can wear whatever the hell they want to but..... I won't meet a hairy cd/tv- i have as they still looked nice but it just didn't do it for me.

Hair is for men to look manly... Its Got no place if you wanna look pretty or feminine at all imo

All my body hair is gone or trimmed for that reason.

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

A well dressed tv tried it on with me at a party but the beard put me off.

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

I prefer bare legs to stockings on any female- be they cis, TS, TV.

The hairy legs with tights or stockings just reminds me of my Latin teacher at school. She wore tights, except that there were stray hairs all over which poked out.

over a year ago

west here ford shire

"I prefer bare legs to stockings on any female- be they cis, TS, TV.

The hairy legs with tights or stockings just reminds me of my Latin teacher at school. She wore tights, except that there were stray hairs all over which poked out. "

Yuk!!!!

By *loria JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Got to be smooth for me, love painted toe nails and heels to x

over a year ago

I shave everything lol. Even underarm. Been doing it so long.it's more of a habit now

By *eeshelleTV/TS
over a year ago

Marlow

Apparently, this was looked into and proven to be rubbish. The only reason why it might be advantageous for cyclists to shave their legs is so plasters stick better when they fall off!!! "

Yes thats what I was told, or maybe alot of cycleists are secret TV's?

over a year ago

Ok so I’m not a tv but I always make the effort of keeping trim! I’m not one for hairy legs, I don’t shave them with a razor but have a bodygroom trimmer, when I use my legs are as good as shaven without any rash ?? always look after myself when wearing shorts or jeans...

By *eeshelleTV/TS
over a year ago

Marlow

"40 denier stockings. The tool of choice for women who can’t always be arsed. I recommend them to you.

Or thigh high boots.

Or, for TVs who have a straight life, if you shave the bit just above your stocking tops it’s less noticeable to your family and looks much better."

Yes that works brilliant then wear fishnets, hides hairy legs.

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Legs Every two days in the bath.

Arm pits once a week

Face every day

Chest once a month

Thankfully I’m not that hairy

Bits- every week

Bum hole - every three/four days, much cleaner wipe btw( sorry if this is too much info)

over a year ago

"Legs Every two days in the bath.

Arm pits once a week

Face every day

Chest once a month

Bits- every week

Bum hole - every three/four days, much cleaner wipe btw( sorry if this is too much info)"

over a year ago

"Legs Every two days in the bath.

Arm pits once a week

Face every day

Chest once a month

Bits- every week

Bum hole - every three/four days, much cleaner wipe btw( sorry if this is too much info)"

I’m fortunate not to be hairy also... ?? as a teen I always wanted to grow facial hair as I’ve always been younger looking than my friends, always had to carry I’d with me for clubs, bars and for buying alcohol from supermarkets... but now I’m greatful for this as I probs wouldn’t cope with shaving everything so much

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

I try and keep everything trim and smooth . It's hard work especially as before I was quite hairy. It feels so much better and a bit more convincing.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I ust say, (personal preference) I far prefer smooth T-Girls, I like total femininity, apart from the cock and balls

over a year ago

"My Tv is in the corner of the room on a unit. The last time I saw one with legs was back in the 70,s "

Hahahahaha

over a year ago

I am very lucky to have red hair and very little of it anywhere. I do like to shave to wear stockings. It feels so sexy!

over a year ago

Each to their own and people have reasons not to, but just the process of shaving makes me feel feminine, so worth it

over a year ago

Part Time hairy panty wearer with unshaved legs here.

I'm not a CD or TV so I don't intend shaving.

By *elly61TV/TS
over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Get mine waxed every four weeks, always get complimented on my great legs. Just wish I could show them off more often xx

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

All over body waxed and tanned, now ready for our holiday.

over a year ago

I was told it helps when he crashes, if you have hair it pulls the skin making any cut worse. Also it help with healing process as well. "

Are you sure it is not just because hairy legs look gross in sheer stockings.

Amongst amateur cyclists it basically amounts to a badge of honour. If you shave your legs it is an indication you are taking it seriously. So much the same as cross dressing.

over a year ago

"Part Time hairy panty wearer with unshaved legs here.

I'm not a CD or TV so I don't intend shaving."

Best Legs I’ve seen on here! Killer!

over a year ago

west here ford shire

Really???

over a year ago

Best Legs I’ve seen on here! Killer!"

really???

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Simple if you don't get rid of the hair your a HPW at best, another reason we need separate catagories surely.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Simple if you don't get rid of the hair your a HPW at best, another reason we need separate catagories surely."

Very true, it's a very real distinction to me when it comes to who I will and won't go with. Totally straight people will probably struggle to get their heads around that but it's just another quirk of the bi / fem / straight brain thing as far as I see it. A few weeks ago a guy at a GB was surprised when I turned down his offer of a BJ at a GB saying I really only enjoyed BJs with with women and T-Girls and only gave BJs to T-Girls, to a lot of people that is probably totally weird.

over a year ago

Could not care less. If you don't like how someone looks or presents themselves, then move on.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Could not care less. If you don't like how someone looks or presents themselves, then move on. "

Now you i wouldn't move on from

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Hey.....whatever makes you comfortable....smooth or not, just be as happy as you can.

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Typical it's usually the closet cases or the ones who put no effort into it or even just the plain ugly ones who want to keep the status quo.

over a year ago

I shave from neck to toe everyday and despite my legs being as long as a giraffes and taking about 15 minutes I love the feel of being smoothe so for me personally the effort is so worth it and the people I meet seem to appreciate the effort too

By *erriAnneTV/TS
over a year ago

The shire

I shave and wax and pluck. It can take a wee bit of time and it makes you appreciate how much effort a woman actually puts in

over a year ago

Typically these threads are an irritating reminder of how far up their own baby-smooth backsides some people are

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

These threads are usually full of irritating wanbes who should just give up.

over a year ago

It's not the bloody legs that are hard to do.its the fecking chest....the amount of times I've cut a nipple ffs

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"It's not the bloody legs that are hard to do.its the fecking chest....the amount of times I've cut a nipple ffs "

Ouch

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Hey.....whatever makes you comfortable....smooth or not, just be as happy as you can. "

over a year ago

really??? "

Yes really! And that’s women too!

I’m definitely a leg person

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/10/18 15:38:40]

over a year ago

Having Laser Hair Removal on the legs is very effective as the hair is not as deep rooted as in other areas, thats why Laser does not always work on the face for Trans(whatever).

Was lasered neck down to feet about 3 times and it reduced hair significantly.

You can just reduce it if your particularly hairy but do not want total removal as the process takes several treatments before you are down to no hair.

It only works on dark hair so if you have light coloured hair do not waste your money.

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

really???

I’m definitely a leg

person "

Really.???

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

"Having Laser Hair Removal on the legs is very effective as the hair is not as deep rooted as in other areas, thats why Laser does not always work on the face for Trans(whatever).

Was lasered neck down to feet about 3 times and it reduced hair significantly.

You can just reduce it if your particularly hairy but do not want total removal as the process takes several treatments before you are down to no hair.

It only works on dark hair so if you have light coloured hair do not waste your money.

"

Yes I was told the same as my hair is blonde and fine and of course tanned skin.

Best results are dark hair on pale skin, something to do with the spectrum of light it emits. Nevermind I shall stick to waxing and the epilator.

over a year ago

"These threads are usually full of irritating wanbes who should just give up."

I'm irritating,.just not a wannabe

It is clear on my profile what I am.

If we are going to get completely comformist and say a true TV has to be shaved, a CD has to shave of pack it in, then lets go all the way and say men shouldn't wear women's clothing at all.

Heaven forbid we see a woman who chooses not to shave. Burn the witch.

And to answer the other poster above...

Hairy Panty wearers aren't all neccesarily ugly. Live and let live.

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

"These threads are usually full of irritating wanbes who should just give up.

If we are going to get completely comformist and say a true TV has to be shaved, a CD has to shave of pack it in, then lets go all the way and say men shouldn't wear women's clothing at all.

Hairy Panty wearers aren't all neccesarily ugly. Live and let live."

I really don't care what you chose to do, I am just saying there should be separate categories. Other sites manage to do this efficiently.

over a year ago

"These threads are usually full of irritating wanbes who should just give up.

Hairy Panty wearers aren't all neccesarily ugly. Live and let live.

I really don't care what you chose to do, I am just saying there should be separate categories. Other sites manage to do this efficiently."

The seperate categories for TV and TS is a good idea.

Seperate categories for CD-Hairy and CD-Smooth?

People can read profiles and look at pics.

We should also add Bi-Top Bi-Bottom Bi-versatile Bi-Situational Bi-Top or Bottom depending on my mood...

over a year ago

Oh and TS- Convincing/ not convincing. TS pre op / post op / not intending the op / with breast augmentation / on hormones / Self identifying as TS...

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm a pervert for hot men, blokes in stockings and ladies underwear so don't mind a bit of a hairy legs.

However if you're going full femme (wigs, makeup, padding etc) then yep. Shave those pins please girls (or wear a few pairs of heavy denier/opaque tights to cover)

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Read profiles, that would be a first. Whatever I don't care I'm on holiday .

over a year ago

"

Yes I was told the same as my hair is blonde and fine and of course tanned skin.

Best results are dark hair on pale skin, something to do with the spectrum of light it emits. Nevermind I shall stick to waxing and the epilator."

The light of a laser will only travel down the shaft of a dark hair and it has to be shaven so laser will not work on anyone who is covered in hair.

The lasers that can penetrate deepest are Lightsheer and the newer Soprano but they should not be used on tanned or dark skin.

ND Yag is the laser for anyone with non white skin.

Regardless, if the hair is anything but dark, no laser will work.

IPL is as good as useless on facial hair for anyone trans.

The biggest con with light based treatments is the time advised betewwen treatments.

For maximum and cost effective results on the face treatment spacings should be 10 - 12 weeks, other areas on the body are longer.

Anyone going every 4-6 weeks is throwing money away.

over a year ago

really???

I’m definitely a leg

person

Really.???"

Can’t someone compliment someone on here without it getting all bitchy??

Just because he’s a HPW doesn’t mean he can’t have nice legs!

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Whatever floats your boat.

over a year ago

You don’t!

over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Meow, gutted.

By *atexbisexTV/TS
over a year ago

Central London

"Each to their own and people have reasons not to, but just the process of shaving makes me feel feminine, so worth it"

Agreed!

By *lice AgainTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

"Last time i did it i was at the Dr's and he asked me if i often shaved my legs! I blushed! "

My knee consultant loves my shaved legs.

I'm not sure where he's going with this...

over a year ago

Any TVs like watchin stright guys wanking on cam ?

By *arrah Corset Jane FondleCouple
over a year ago

worcester

"Any TVs like watchin stright guys wanking on cam ? "

Nope

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

"Any TVs like watchin stright guys wanking on cam ? "

Whats the difference between watching a straight guy wank and a bisexual guy? Just wondering why you highlighted being straight??

And if your straight by do you want a tv watching?

over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Any TVs like watchin stright guys wanking on cam ?

Whats the difference between watching a straight guy wank and a bisexual guy? Just wondering why you highlighted being straight??

And if your straight by do you want a tv watching? "

???

Don’t make sense if this

over a year ago

"Any TVs like watchin stright guys wanking on cam ?

And if your straight by do you want a tv watching? ???

Don’t make sense if this"

If he watches a woman with boobs stroke her cock as he strokes his, that is 100% straight. She has boobs so it must be...

over a year ago

west here ford shire

Rate my legs out of 10 then?

over a year ago

"Rate my legs out of 10 then?"
10/10

By *dtanyaTV/TS
over a year ago

gallowayshire

Luv the feel of tights or hold ups on freshly shaved legs

over a year ago

west here ford shire

You’d like mine, done by veet yesterday

over a year ago

Had my frist TVs experience the other morning was disappointed n put off profile was a dud wasn't even feminine enuff or sexy frist taste n not a good one only experienced TVs/cds from now I think

By *avina Loves CockTV/TS
over a year ago

Tarporley

I don't and get lots of compliments, guess I'm not very hairy

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

I have NO hair lower than my eye brows ,

Hope my legs look ok x

over a year ago

"I have NO hair lower than my eye brows ,

Hope my legs look ok x "

it’s personal preference but this for me

over a year ago

Luv there legs spunk them up

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

"Each to their own and people have reasons not to, but just the process of shaving makes me feel feminine, so worth it

Agreed!"

I wear 7 and 8 denier . I've always thought if I do this I have to do it right .but I won't knock anyone for doing what they think is right

over a year ago

I am 6ft 4 with legs as long as a giraffe's and I am smoothe from neck to toe. I shave my legs every morning in the shower and it's worth the effort in my opinion and hopefully the effort is appreciated by the people I meet

Post new Message to Thread