Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

first bi experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guys how did you feel after first anal experience with another man? I am getting closer to trying this but would like a woman to be present too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodford guyMan
over a year ago

Spain

It had been something I had wanted to try for such a long time, but was scared to give it a go. When I finally did, I realised what pleasure I’d been missing... just make sure you’re clean and have douched well before hand and use plenty of lube.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tenderised

over a year ago

Liberated and couldn’t believe how pleasurable it was.

However, be warned, it can lead to your ass getting hungry and demanding to be fucked.

Mine is insatiable sometimes!

By *iceButtSlimMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Looking to do this with the wife present hopefully this year, I've just been choosy as to who. But we have a few guys that we've played with in the past that I'd be happy to take that step with.

over a year ago

"Guys how did you feel after first anal experience with another man? I am getting closer to trying this but would like a woman to be present too."

I didn't like it at all. Guy was a prick and it hurt!

If you go ahead, try an ensure it's right for You and that you don't compromise, otherwise it'll be shit and may ruin your experience and put you off for a long time

By *ilver_StarMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Apart from occasional butt-plug use, I don’t get any pleasure from anal insertion - it’s just uncomfortable! Would expect a real cock to feel equally odd... but would be interested to hear other experiences.

over a year ago

Having a woman present during all bi activites will / should make the 'transition' both erotic and acceptable..

Enjoy.. Bisex is now becoming the new 'straight sex' for both genders...

By *rinity666Man
over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

My first time was painful enough to never want again..then a week passes and the little Demon on shoulder says hey..give it another go..and then a few good times and addicted for life lol. Im lucky enough to have a strapon wielding wife for weekly fun which leaves us both wobbling after..

over a year ago

This is on my 2019 must do list. Like you though I’d like to do it with a woman present.

over a year ago

First time when I had a cock up in my ass, my mrs was present,and it was amazing. Now,she's not in to playing any more,and my ass is sooo hungry for more.

She does have one of those strapless strap-on,but it's just not the same. The real thing is so much better.Now I do it with a guy without her knowing. I shouldn't,I know,but I can't help myself.

Post new Message to Thread