Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fab genders make me laugh

Jump to newest

By *exford OP   Man
over a year ago

discombobulated land

Just seen a TVs profile on here and they state... Only straight guys or straight hi guys....

Is it me? Surely if you want to meet and okay with a tv you are at the least bit curious. And what the hell out s a straight bi guy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

A lot of men on fab describe themselves as straight but happily meet tvs or are bi. Its just how things are.

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

Welcome to the world of fab sexuality, strange, confusing and often hilarious.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Just seen a TVs profile on here and they state... Only straight guys or straight hi guys....

Is it me? Surely if you want to meet and okay with a tv you are at the least bit curious. And what the hell out s a straight bi guy?"

It’s called denial!

Lou x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just seen a TVs profile on here and they state... Only straight guys or straight hi guys....

Is it me? Surely if you want to meet and okay with a tv you are at the least bit curious. And what the hell out s a straight bi guy?"

As TV/TSs represent as female many straight guys are happy that they are meeting a women. I admit there is some confusion as some TV's say they are gay and want to only meet men.

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

Fab straight get with the program

over a year ago

They may just want straight acting guys but sadly they will get dishonest guys. If someone feels the need to lie about sexuality there are many more concerning things they may lie about.

By *ommyxyzMan
over a year ago

Harlow

Is it me? Surely if you want to meet and okay with a tv you are at the least bit curious. And what the hell out s a straight bi guy?

They may just want straight acting guys but sadly they will get dishonest guys. If someone feels the need to lie about sexuality there are many more concerning things they may lie about. "

Yes to this.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

It is today's world. Women who have a man's figure are considered beautiful by many, so it is not a big leap to a man who has transformed himself into a woman and looks like a woman with a man's figure.

Thankfully there are enough men who still appreciate the female form.

By *sturjackMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

When does 'bi-curious' become 'bisexual'?

I have seen so many bi-curious profiles with lots of varifications from bi and gay men.... when do they stop being 'curious' and admit they are bisexual or even gay?

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan
over a year ago

ANDOVER

I suspect they mean 'heteexible', which has yet to make it to the Fab description list. I 'think' this means guys that normally only dabble with the same sex in the presence of a woman.....?

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"When does 'bi-curious' become 'bisexual'?

I have seen so many bi-curious profiles with lots of varifications from bi and gay men.... when do they stop being 'curious' and admit they are bisexual or even gay? "

Because of posts like yours.

By asserting that sexuality other than hetero is something that needs to be "admitted" , like a guilty plea in a court, you perpetuate the stigma it is something inferior to heterosexuality.

It is not. It is just different to you.

When did you ever "admit" to being straight?

over a year ago

"When does 'bi-curious' become 'bisexual'?

I have seen so many bi-curious profiles with lots of varifications from bi and gay men.... when do they stop being 'curious' and admit they are bisexual or even gay?

Because of posts like yours.

By asserting that sexuality other than hetero is something that needs to be "admitted" , like a guilty plea in a court, you perpetuate the stigma it is something inferior to heterosexuality.

It is not. It is just different to you.

When did you ever "admit" to being straight?"

Well said, and absolutely spot on

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

As TV/TSs represent as female many straight guys are happy that they are meeting a women. I admit there is some confusion as some TV's say they are gay and want to only meet men."

Who is confused?

I have not slept with a woman for twenty years or more.

I have slept with plenty men in that time.

That makes me gay.

Sexuality does not change with your clothes.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Let's just say dishonesty on FAB is rife. Plenty of "straight" guys who aren't quite straight.

We've seen countless posts from bi guys and TV's stating that most guys messaging them are "straight".

Post new Message to Thread