Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Definite no from us.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

The thread reflects how pics are not that safe.

By *awtyGirl38Woman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Is that like a surprise tribute just popping in my inbox? Xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definite no for me. I block anyone that messages me this.

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

Fun turn on !

over a year ago

Turn on

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Definite no.

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Depends on who is producing the tribute.

over a year ago

Such a no no

“surprise I thought you’d like to see this”

Did you, did you really?

By *rcher69Man
over a year ago

nr Milton Keynes

"Is that like a surprise tribute just popping in my inbox? Xx"

Guessing from your profile pics it's a yes??

By *uuLuuWoman
over a year ago

Watford

Its disrespectful and a bit creepy as I see it I would be advising friends big time to avoid that person.

over a year ago

Unsolicited? No way. I’ve been known to offer tribute in my time, when it’s been specifically requested, but would never, never ever do so unsolicited. That’s sex offender behaviour.

By *ak4u OP   Man
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Is that like a surprise tribute just popping in my inbox? Xx"

Correct.

over a year ago

Absolute turn off. Someone once added me on kik and when I didn’t reply, sent me five videos. He had printed off one of my nudes from here and had a wank, cumming all over the photo. I cried. Found it so creepy

When I told him it was creepy he found it hilarious.

By *ommyxyzMan
over a year ago

Harlow

Yuk no.

over a year ago

"Definite no from us."

over a year ago

Does nothing for me.

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I find the concept a little odd

By *ak4u OP   Man
over a year ago

chelmsford

But if the woman mentions in her profile that she likes tributes do we still have to go through the "chat process"?

"I see you like tributes blah blah" type stuff, or can we just crack on?

over a year ago

"But if the woman mentions in her profile that she likes tributes do we still have to go through the "chat process"?

"I see you like tributes blah blah" type stuff, or can we just crack on?"

Just because they like something and state it in their profile, doesn’t mean people should just crack on surely...

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Absolute turn off. Someone once added me on kik and when I didn’t reply, sent me five videos. He had printed off one of my nudes from here and had a wank, cumming all over the photo. I cried. Found it so creepy

When I told him it was creepy he found it hilarious. "

I'm so sorry. How awful.

over a year ago

"But if the woman mentions in her profile that she likes tributes do we still have to go through the "chat process"?

Just because they like something and state it in their profile, doesn’t mean people should just crack on surely..."

Totally this. If someone had anal in their profile likes, you wouldn't just fling it in their bum… so why would this be any different?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Just because they like something and state it in their profile, doesn’t mean people should just crack on surely..."

You ask first. This isn't difficult.

over a year ago

"Absolute turn off. Someone once added me on kik and when I didn’t reply, sent me five videos. He had printed off one of my nudes from here and had a wank, cumming all over the photo. I cried. Found it so creepy

I'm so sorry. How awful. "

I know it’s partly my own fault, having pictures online etc but I had never spoken to him before, someone else had given him my kik and it honestly made me strongly consider deleting fab. I hid my profile for ages, and when I made it public again I hid my photos for ages. Ugh

over a year ago

Just because they like something and state it in their profile, doesn’t mean people should just crack on surely...

Totally this. If someone had anal in their profile likes, you wouldn't just fling it in their bum… so why would this be any different?"

I was going to say something like that

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm so sorry. How awful.

I know it’s partly my own fault, having pictures online etc but I had never spoken to him before, someone else had given him my kik and it honestly made me strongly consider deleting fab. I hid my profile for ages, and when I made it public again I hid my photos for ages. Ugh "

There are some serious low lives around here.

I'm less open about things than I'd like to be because I realised people would see an inch and take a marathon. Just not worth it to be open. (I tend not to share my feelings with creepers, some get off on it. Arseholes)

over a year ago

I'm so sorry. How awful.

I know it’s partly my own fault, having pictures online etc but I had never spoken to him before, someone else had given him my kik and it honestly made me strongly consider deleting fab. I hid my profile for ages, and when I made it public again I hid my photos for ages. Ugh

I'm less open about things than I'd like to be because I realised people would see an inch and take a marathon. Just not worth it to be open. (I tend not to share my feelings with creepers, some get off on it. Arseholes) "

Yeah, as soon as I replied asking wtf he was doing, I regretted it. If you block someone on kik they can still see your profile photo and message you, you just don’t receive the message. I blocked him, and a few weeks later unblocked him again to about 200 messages reguarding ever profile photo. I made a new kik account after that

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I'm so sorry. How awful.

I'm less open about things than I'd like to be because I realised people would see an inch and take a marathon. Just not worth it to be open. (I tend not to share my feelings with creepers, some get off on it. Arseholes)

Yeah, as soon as I replied asking wtf he was doing, I regretted it. If you block someone on kik they can still see your profile photo and message you, you just don’t receive the message. I blocked him, and a few weeks later unblocked him again to about 200 messages reguarding ever profile photo. I made a new kik account after that "

That's horrendous, I struggle to comprehend it

over a year ago

A huge turn-on here!

over a year ago

Don't care...

over a year ago

Totally this. If someone had anal in their profile likes, you wouldn't just fling it in their bum… so why would this be any different?

I was going to say something like that "

Great dirty minds, eh?

over a year ago

I'm so sorry. How awful.

I know it’s partly my own fault, having pictures online etc but I had never spoken to him before, someone else had given him my kik and it honestly made me strongly consider deleting fab. I hid my profile for ages, and when I made it public again I hid my photos for ages. Ugh "

It's not remotely your own fault, and you really shouldn't have to feel like it is. He sounds like a truly awful person, and you did not deserve what amounts to abuse from him.

By *ak4u OP   Man
over a year ago

chelmsford

I'm sorry to hear this. I enjoy doing tribs etc but always try and strike up some kind of rapport first, if I get a negative response I move on. Looks like opinion is divided.

I read earlier on about a girl who was asked to fuck a horse, random tribs aren't on that level are they? Lol.

By *ak4u OP   Man
over a year ago

chelmsford

....and then there are the wo.en who respond " why are you asking, that why I post my pics, to get guys wanking, just crack on..." so then you feel a bit daft lol.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"....and then there are the wo.en who respond " why are you asking, that why I post my pics, to get guys wanking, just crack on..." so then you feel a bit daft lol."

I think there's a difference between wanking and showing us that you're doing it, though? Personally I suspect it probably happens, but I'd rather not know (at least from a stranger).

By *YX72Couple
over a year ago

newcatle upon tyne

Turn on tbh

over a year ago

"Fun turn-on or definite no-no?

Opinions please?"

Gross

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more. I abhor the bloody things. If you want to have a wank over my pics, go ahead. But I don't need to know about it. Instant block from me when I get sent one.

By *ancavillMan
over a year ago

st agnes

When your all old and wrinkly youl be gratefull for attention, crying about it is typical woman over dramatised reaction

over a year ago

"When your all old and wrinkly youl be gratefull for attention, crying about it is typical woman over dramatised reaction "

Oh yeah. My bad. Total overreaction on my part. Apologies

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

It's creepy, and also intrusive. Nuff said.

By *ngelina4uWoman
over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

"It's creepy, and also intrusive. Nuff said."

About right I would say and a lot creepy.

over a year ago

"Fun turn-on or definite no-no?

Opinions please?"

what does that mean. Or am I being dense

over a year ago

I'd like to pop in your box x

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan
over a year ago

ANDOVER

Bit weird really...….

over a year ago

I've never understood the fascination with this

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"When your all old and wrinkly youl be gratefull for attention, crying about it is typical woman over dramatised reaction "

Aren't you charming.

I'm sure when I'm elderly and vulnerable I'd find such attention even more disturbing and threatening.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

It’s a definite no.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

You all realise your photos are on a public site? So they will probably have been Wanked over many many times by many many people.

It's the interwebs

By *ak4u OP   Man
over a year ago

chelmsford

Could I suggest that lots of women post their pucs specifically for guys to wa k over them?

And that they do it because they enjoy the attention

If they are random tributes it just adds to the thrill?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"You all realise your photos are on a public site? So they will probably have been Wanked over many many times by many many people.

It's the interwebs

"

And you can't see the difference between academically being aware of that, and having it graphically brought to your attention?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Could I suggest that lots of women post their pucs specifically for guys to wa k over them?

And that they do it because they enjoy the attention

If they are random tributes it just adds to the thrill?"

Some do. Some don't.

over a year ago

Isn't tributing, then sending the picture to the subject an active sexual act? I would say it was, so consent needed all the way. Really not difficult. So, before sending someone their picture covered in your cum, ask them if they would like this. Some people may like to receive unsolicited tributes, but many will find it upsetting, so always ask.

Post new Message to Thread