Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single guys...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why oh why is it that we are being innondated with single guys who on their profiles say they're staright although when they message us they say they are bi, we look at thier profile and feedback only to find not a waffer thin mint's mention of them being involved in any bi activity whatsoever, come on guys be honest, it saves both yours and our time in sending and reading and binning your messages, and guys if you are bi then say so it's nothing to be ashamed of, most girls like the idea of seeing 2 guys together as much as the guys like to see 2 girls together we're sure....

There that's us off of our soap box.

PS we only beet people who are bi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why oh why is it that we are being innondated with single guys who on their profiles say they're staright although when they message us they say they are bi, we look at thier profile and feedback only to find not a waffer thin mint's mention of them being involved in any bi activity whatsoever, come on guys be honest, it saves both yours and our time in sending and reading and binning your messages, and guys if you are bi then say so it's nothing to be ashamed of, most girls like the idea of seeing 2 guys together as much as the guys like to see 2 girls together we're sure....

"

yippee a bi single guy debate , my favourite...

over a year ago

and no buggerer is ' beeting' me..

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Ho hum, time to get the banana and balaclava out again methinks!

over a year ago

"Why oh why is it that we are being innondated with single guys who on their profiles say they're staright although when they message us they say they are bi, we look at thier profile and feedback only to find not a waffer thin mint's mention of them being involved in any bi activity whatsoever, come on guys be honest, it saves both yours and our time in sending and reading and binning your messages, and guys if you are bi then say so it's nothing to be ashamed of, most girls like the idea of seeing 2 guys together as much as the guys like to see 2 girls together we're sure....

yippee a bi single guy debate , my favourite... "

Looking at your profile I dont think you're bi ....PMSL

over a year ago

"Ho hum, time to get the banana and balaclava out again methinks! "

no no no...

open a thread on why 'folks don't reply'..

over a year ago

Looking at your profile I dont think you're bi ....PMSL "

cheers ....... I am not... as str8 as a roman road me.......

over a year ago

cheers ....... I am not... as str8 as a roman road me....... "

with a wee bend at the end xxxxxxxx

over a year ago

with a wee bend at the end xxxxxxxx"

And holes in your jeans too, poor you, can't you afford new ones??....lol

over a year ago

with a wee bend at the end xxxxxxxx

And holes in your jeans too, poor you, can't you afford new ones??....lol"

no , at 50 ... my rent boy days are behind me ...... lol x

over a year ago

I'm going to start a swinging site for bi ppl i think..

over a year ago

"I'm going to start a swinging site for bi ppl i think.."

can I come and play there too xxxx

promise to behave x

over a year ago

"I'm going to start a swinging site for bi ppl i think.."