Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

verification ?

Jump to newest

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

how does one get a verified profile ? i ask because so many profiles state that you must be verified to contact them, unfortunately for me the lady i met from here wasn't verified, and though i'd like to leave a complimentry comment on her profile i can't,and i assume the same applies for her leaving one on mine too, i use the forums alot and enjoy the banter most people have in them, but i've also seen some people complaining about this that or the other( well maybe not the other lol )i'm lead to believe that you can become a varified "member" (sorry i mean person) by using chat and th forums, i just wondered how this worked

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

People complaining... On here??? No shit........ where??

over a year ago

riot...i predict a riot

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

trust you to come back with some kind of whip it in whip out and wipe it comment lol now try hard and think of something that might help me with my plight of verification pretty please ( and thats the last time i'm begging) well unless some woman/couple wants me too that is lol

over a year ago

u can always go on room cam and ask a verified member of room to cam verify you saying you male or summit. or make sure next meet is with a verified person hun xxxgood luck

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

call the swinger police theres a roit according to the woman above me ( did i just say that lol ) hmmm been a while since i had a woman on top of me lmwo

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"People complaining... On here??? No shit........ where?? "

Notts, you kill us, you really do

over a year ago

"trust you to come back with some kind of whip it in whip out and wipe it comment lol now try hard and think of something that might help me with my plight of verification pretty please ( and thats the last time i'm begging) well unless some woman/couple wants me too that is lol "

well... the serious answer would be.. Sorry, I have no idea lol.. but sure as hens lay eggs someone will verify you soon ...

Good luck

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"trust you to come back with some kind of whip it in whip out and wipe it comment lol now try hard and think of something that might help me with my plight of verification pretty please ( and thats the last time i'm begging) well unless some woman/couple wants me too that is lol

well... the serious answer would be.. Sorry, I have no idea lol.. but sure as hens lay eggs someone will verify you soon ...

Good luck

"

dont know about verifying me lol i think someone needs to certify you lmao

over a year ago

"

Good luck

dont know about verifying me lol i think someone needs to certify you lmao "

I'm happy to discuss your feelings

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

lol i was kidding about the certifying lol thought you'd maybe see the funny side, but hey ho

over a year ago

can you read her profile fella, is there not a choice on the left which says "verify profile"?

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"can you read her profile fella, is there not a choice on the left which says "verify profile"?"

you cant verify till you are verified yourself, but like kitten said i'm sure if you go into a chat room an put a webcam on that someone will verify you.

xx

over a year ago

"can you read her profile fella, is there not a choice on the left which says "verify profile"?

you cant verify till you are verified yourself, but like kitten said i'm sure if you go into a chat room an put a webcam on that someone will verify you.

xx"

ah i see, i stand corrected

over a year ago

do what i did ,,, get ya mum to join and get her to verify ya ,,, works a treat ,,, no one will spot it mate ,,, not even a rocket scientist like me

over a year ago

"do what i did ,,, get ya mum to join and get her to verify ya ,,, works a treat ,,, no one will spot it mate ,,, not even a rocket scientist like me "

learn a new thing every day thought incest was restricted to the west country - is it rife in the wirrall lol

over a year ago

"do what i did ,,, get ya mum to join and get her to verify ya ,,, works a treat ,,, no one will spot it mate ,,, not even a rocket scientist like me

learn a new thing every day thought incest was restricted to the west country - is it rife in the wirrall lol"

Oh shit!!! Think I have stumbled into Deliverance........

By *isterPepperMan
over a year ago

Central Swindon

"how does one get a verified profile ? i ask because so many profiles state that you must be verified to contact them, unfortunately for me the lady i met from here wasn't verified, and though i'd like to leave a complimentry comment on her profile i can't,and i assume the same applies for her leaving one on mine too, i use the forums alot and enjoy the banter most people have in them, but i've also seen some people complaining about this that or the other( well maybe not the other lol )i'm lead to believe that you can become a varified "member" (sorry i mean person) by using chat and th forums, i just wondered how this worked"
I can verify that this is, indeed, Ross Brawn

over a year ago

Apart from the chat room verificaion, you could try speaking on the phone with a veified member and then they can verify that they have spoke to you and you are genuine

over a year ago

dont worry about it verification means very little we are constantly let down by verified profiles.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"dont worry about it verification means very little we are constantly let down by verified profiles.

"

Maybe a change of vetting proceedure is needed

If we were constantly being let down we would take a serious look at how we we doing things and either change them or give up

over a year ago

"dont worry about it verification means very little we are constantly let down by verified profiles.

Maybe a change of vetting proceedure is needed

If we were constantly being let down we would take a serious look at how we we doing things and either change them or give up

"

Well we only meet single men, some turn up most dont, they contact us, we reply, they talk, they agree a time and then they dissapear without a trace, dont answer their phones, dont reply to messages, we given them what they want and now theyve gone back to the wife or the girlfriend. verified profiles are just as bad.

over a year ago

Too many types IMO,

verification by webcam proves they exist thats all doesn't prove they meet.

I dunno about others but wev'e found the more exhibitionist the couple the less likley they are to actually swing in person.

Verification by phone proves what exactly that they can talk on a phone ??

The only form of verification worth anything is personally meeting someone and having sex isn't it ?

over a year ago

"Too many types IMO,

verification by webcam proves they exist thats all doesn't prove they meet.

I dunno about others but wev'e found the more exhibitionist the couple the less likley they are to actually swing in person.

Verification by phone proves what exactly that they can talk on a phone ??

The only form of verification worth anything is personally meeting someone and having sex isn't it ?"

Very true, providing no judgement on performance is also offered

over a year ago

"

Very true, providing no judgement on performance is also offered "

Thats reserved for the ladies loos at socials and munches

By *eviousLiasonsCouple
over a year ago

Travelling

"can you read her profile fella, is there not a choice on the left which says "verify profile"?

xx"

Except.... single males cannot be verified by webcam or phone... so that wont work. However the lady in question could be....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/08/09 03:35:17]

over a year ago

verifications can be dodgy really any complaints well obviously the person wont show it on thier profile and i know of a few who either wrote things that didnt apply cause they didnt want to offend or did verification and never met which i think personally is bad really bad actually but understand it can be hard to get that 1st verification lots of guys like to know female been verified so they know she is female. good luck with it anyway x

over a year ago

xx

Except.... single males cannot be verified by webcam or phone... so that wont work. However the lady in question could be...."

If that is true then this site has taken a giant step in the name of common sense and I applaud them for it

over a year ago

xx

Except.... single males cannot be verified by webcam or phone... so that wont work. However the lady in question could be....

If that is true then this site has taken a giant step in the name of common sense and I applaud them for it "

Well had a wee peek at the persons involved profile which has now been verified by cam so it seems single males can be verified this way lol

over a year ago

yes but all members of the chat room can do is say that they verify them as being on cam and being male or female or couple whichever is the appropriate one xx

over a year ago

why dont you just meet someone who already been verified, then they can verify you....

verifications via a meet are much more better than by cam and phone...

you could have been selling them double glazing or summat for all we know...lol....

over a year ago

xx

Except.... single males cannot be verified by webcam or phone... so that wont work. However the lady in question could be...."

I never realised that - I was sure I'd seen profiles for single guys that had only been verified by webcam

Post new Message to Thread