FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Celebrities on here using a secret identity!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Theres probably not many celebrities if any at all!! But I did come across a love photo of a girl who looked uncanny like a celebrity and got me wondering if there is any on here!

And if not who would you love to see on here?

I’ll start

Rachel Riley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oresexMan
over a year ago

South West coast

Oh no, how did you find me, now I'm going to have to change my profile again (Rachel Riley).

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Theres probably not many celebrities if any at all!! But I did come across a love photo of a girl who looked uncanny like a celebrity and got me wondering if there is any on here!

And if not who would you love to see on here?

I’ll start

Rachel Riley "

Captain caveman

over a year ago

Mr is tom hardy but he takes hiding this fact to new levels by wearing fat suit disguise at all times so no one knows

over a year ago

"Mr is tom hardy but he takes hiding this fact to new levels by wearing fat suit disguise at all times so no one knows"

over a year ago

I wouldn't go in people pictures, a "woman" on here messaged me with pictures of kelly Brooke not long ago, she was verified too, apparently

over a year ago

"I wouldn't go in people pictures, a "woman" on here messaged me with pictures of kelly Brooke not long ago, she was verified too, apparently "

You sure it wasn’t Kelly Brooke?

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I believe Norris from coronation street is on here but keeps his identity secret by just having cock pics of his 12 incher - he’s apparently very popular and gets the ladies to all swear to secrecy when they meet him

over a year ago

plus he is dead

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Not wanting to be a kill joy, but this type of thread shows a lack of understanding of the values of swinging, i.e. 'the swingers' code'. I appreciate people are not saying 'this profile is X', but it still goes too far. If there are celebrities who are incognito, it's because they want to be, not because they want people trawling through profiles trying to identify them. Another useful filter IMHO!

over a year ago

"Not wanting to be a kill joy, but this type of thread shows a lack of understanding of the values of swinging, i.e. 'the swingers' code'. I appreciate people are not saying 'this profile is X', but it still goes too far. If there are celebrities who are incognito, it's because they want to be, not because they want people trawling through profiles trying to identify them. Another useful filter IMHO!"

The thread was made a year ago, why are you worrying about it?

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Not wanting to be a kill joy, but this type of thread shows a lack of understanding of the values of swinging, i.e. 'the swingers' code'. I appreciate people are not saying 'this profile is X', but it still goes too far. If there are celebrities who are incognito, it's because they want to be, not because they want people trawling through profiles trying to identify them. Another useful filter IMHO!

The thread was made a year ago, why are you worrying about it?"

It came up today from a previous comment. I'm not worrying about it, just expressing an opinion.

Post new Message to Thread