Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No face pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Due to my sensitive job I cannot post face pics on my gallery and have been accused of “playing away” because of this by some posters. Has anyone else found this or am I unique

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Due to my sensitive job I cannot post face pics on my gallery and have been accused of “playing away” because of this by some posters. Has anyone else found this or am I unique "

You’re not unique. Run your profile how you want to OP and take no notice of those kind of members

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would say the majority don't have public face pics so don't worry about people talking shit, they will always find something!

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

No you're not unique.

I envy those who can (or feel they can) post face pictures. I won't even send them in any way that could link me to swinging or BDSM profiles.

For me it's much more my involvement in BDSM that would cause an issue, but that's a major part of my sexual preferences so can't really seperate swinging and BDSM.

There is precedent in law for it to be an acceptable reason to loose your job. I'm not risking it.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Curious OP. Do you have face pics to PM to potential meets? Or are you hoping to get meets without sending your face pic?

Either way, you’ve explained your situation in your text, so people should respect that.

over a year ago

I have partial face pics which I will send to people who I have chatted to for a while, but I need to be sure.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have partial face pics which I will send to people who I have chatted to for a while, but I need to be sure."

Are you a Pop?

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Due to my sensitive job I cannot post face pics on my gallery and have been accused of “playing away” because of this by some posters. Has anyone else found this or am I unique "

We don't have any face pics anywhere, after they got misused, so you're not alone and yes, run your profile the way you wish and good luck!

over a year ago

Thanks for being so understanding everyone. I was expecting a rough ride tbh

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Thanks for being so understanding everyone. I was expecting a rough ride tbh "

Why! If you hadn’t put it on your profile, I’d say perhaps you could lead people down a long messaging route to disappoint them. But you’ve stated it more than clearly. Tell me from our pics, can you get the general gist of what we look like? I rarely send full face pics.

Post new Message to Thread