Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi couples for bi parties

Jump to newest

By *istressdandsubt OP   Couple
over a year ago

caterham

Wanted to know how far bi couples are prepared to go.or want to see at a bi party. We have done 3 parties so far and have to say it's been pretty interesting, at each party, but all depends on who turns up.

Given cart blanche, what would couples like to see or do at a bi party

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkycouplespainCouple
over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

"Wanted to know how far bi couples are prepared to go.or want to see at a bi party. We have done 3 parties so far and have to say it's been pretty interesting, at each party, but all depends on who turns up.

Given cart blanche, what would couples like to see or do at a bi party "

We travelled from Southern Spain to Manchester for a Big Bi Party, tied it up with a family visit

By *exycouple.xCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Up to 100 mile if it sounded fun ??

By *azmar62Couple
over a year ago

Hinckley

"Wanted to know how far bi couples are prepared to go.or want to see at a bi party. We have done 3 parties so far and have to say it's been pretty interesting, at each party, but all depends on who turns up.

Given cart blanche, what would couples like to see or do at a bi party

We travelled from Southern Spain to Manchester for a Big Bi Party, tied it up with a family visit "

Yeah you did, we met ya. How are you doing. Xx

By *azmar62Couple
over a year ago

Hinckley

We travel all over. We don’t look at who’s going, but the Manchester bi party was amazing. We are fully bi, so we’re upfront about what we like and want, but generally go with the flow, and it usually flows pretty well.

By *rtist with museCouple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Hiya Guys, We love your bi parties - it's great when there is a good mix of kinkiery and swapping - we love body bundles where everything is available and the girls like the relaxed atmosphere bi guys being open brings - maybe a little more openness about bi guy play beyond oral - afterall the bi girls get to go all the way xx

By *he Sex PistolsCouple
over a year ago

wirral

We would travel for the right party

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We would travel for the right party "

Same here x

over a year ago

caterham

So are you OK will full bi play between the guys or women fucking the guys with strapon, or couples sharing a bi with a guys cock

By *lay2018Couple
over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

When you say how far prepared to go, do you mean sexually or travel? If its the former, I'm sure a bi party would meet no holes bared for all.

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

Given cart blanche, what would couples like to see or do at a bi party "

I realise this is aimed at couples, but as a fully hetexible / bisexual guy I thought I’d add my thoughts as regular visitor to couples and bi / straight parties.

I am usually the one to get the bi action going. Enjoy sucking cocks in front of / with the wife / girlfriend. Have no problem fucking the guy or sharing him with your strapon. Dom / spanking / flogging also cool.

It’s always OK for the guys to watch ladies at play but for some reason some men find it hard to be relaxed enough to play with each other in front of others.

My mind always drifts off to my ideal orgy scene where everyone is rubbing / sucking / fucking the nearest body with complete and utter abandon and the Monty Python quote ‘What have the Romans ever done for us’

over a year ago

caterham

We must be lucky as we have an organisation room always busy a bdsm room and a dark room at our parties and we have had guys fucking guys, pile ups in the orgy room and guys tied and strapon used in the bdsm room

We have had good numbers 12 to 18 couples a time in our house and we are thinking of holding another party at the end of June

By *rtist with museCouple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

"So are you OK will full bi play between the guys or women fucking the guys with strapon, or couples sharing a bi with a guys cock "

All sounds good to us in the right atmosphere The more the merrier

over a year ago

"So are you OK will full bi play between the guys or women fucking the guys with strapon, or couples sharing a bi with a guys cock "

yes...

yes...

YES!!

By *adladnherCouple
over a year ago

NorthWest

We love a bi party.

By *otwife and Him 69Couple
over a year ago

Preston

Did someone say bi party

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

Mmmmmm i should turn up

over a year ago

Yes, definitely.

By *ild n NaughtyMan
over a year ago

south Cheshire

I'd deffinally travel for the right bi party I'm fully bisexual love it all

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

We describe our ideal scene at bi parties as the puppy pile - a big bed, lots of bodies, lots of sex, lots of fun and no holes barred provided everyone's safe.

We're aware a lot of people have a kind of blinkered approach to 'bi parties' as if bi only means bi femme, but as you can see form our profile we're a lot more inclusive than that....

By *ild n NaughtyMan
over a year ago

south Cheshire

"We describe our ideal scene at bi parties as the puppy pile - a big bed, lots of bodies, lots of sex, lots of fun and no holes barred provided everyone's safe.

We're aware a lot of people have a kind of blinkered approach to 'bi parties' as if bi only means bi femme, but as you can see form our profile we're a lot more inclusive than that...."

both bisexual is best

By *ebauchedshenanigansCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

We would love to go to a fully Bi party with lots of fit bi couples as it’s the one thing that’s really hard to find up here but me (L) have lots of Bi Male fantasies that I would love to get C involved in with other guys as I’ve only ever seen him fuck one guy previously and that was so hot

By *entleman4MMFMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"We describe our ideal scene at bi parties as the puppy pile - a big bed, lots of bodies, lots of sex, lots of fun and no holes barred provided everyone's safe.

We're aware a lot of people have a kind of blinkered approach to 'bi parties' as if bi only means bi femme, but as you can see form our profile we're a lot more inclusive than that...."

Sounds fantastic

over a year ago

Sounds fun - we are off to Spicys new bi night at JAYDEES on the 21st Feb - hopefully it gets a little wild!

By *azmar62Couple
over a year ago

Hinckley

We used to host bi parties, but gave up because it got to much hassle. We may reconsider if there was any real interest, it would be a huge body pile where any holes a goal, I fuck guys and girls the mrs is the same.

By *entleman4MMFMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

[Removed by poster at 08/03/20 12:05:43]

By *entleman4MMFMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I have a discrete location in Newcastle city centre I could hold a party at.

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I have hosted a bisexuals party back in August and I think it was good fun; I have been chatting to the gay owner or a property in Leeds about using his property to host a second one. I'd love it if I could find couples who would be interested...I've even posted some new threads about it x

over a year ago

We’d love to attend a true bi party x

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Those of you who are interested, could you please chip in your feedback: how many single men and women should there be for every bi MF couple in a bi house party? --For an enjoyable balance x

over a year ago

So it looks like I need to do some travelling to find the kind of fun I'm after!

over a year ago

caterham

We try to do , a.single giy for every 4 couples

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

So if I host another party, by definition, and depending on how many couples will want to show up, I would have to be the only single guy

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

[Removed by poster at 11/03/20 09:42:56]

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

We’ve attended Bi nights and have also hosted our own bi meets with friends.

We’re happy to see full bi action and really enjoy the bed full of writhing bodies.

It’s normally only with close friends or people that we’ve played with before.

Our only caveat is that not everyone is in the same place in their ‘bi’ journey and may need some extra care before being pounced on by everyone at the party.

With one of our closest couples, the girls regularly curl up together and watch the guys fucking each other...

We’d be interested in attending a party, helps that you’re local..

By *ot4funcoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

"We must be lucky as we have an organisation room always busy a bdsm room and a dark room at our parties and we have had guys fucking guys, pile ups in the orgy room and guys tied and strapon used in the bdsm room

We have had good numbers 12 to 18 couples a time in our house and we are thinking of holding another party at the end of June "

this sounds brill

By *urchoicenowCouple
over a year ago

Ashford

"So are you OK will full bi play between the guys or women fucking the guys with strapon, or couples sharing a bi with a guys cock

We’ve attended Bi nights and have also hosted our own bi meets with friends.

We’re happy to see full bi action and really enjoy the bed full of writhing bodies.

It’s normally only with close friends or people that we’ve played with before.

Our only caveat is that not everyone is in the same place in their ‘bi’ journey and may need some extra care before being pounced on by everyone at the party.

With one of our closest couples, the girls regularly curl up together and watch the guys fucking each other...

We’d be interested in attending a party, helps that you’re local.. "

This. We are new on our journey and love the idea.

By *ingerie_loverboyMan
over a year ago

Silver Coast region, Portugal

[Removed by poster at 11/03/20 13:44:06]

By *ingerie_loverboyMan
over a year ago

Silver Coast region, Portugal

"We used to host bi parties, but gave up because it got to much hassle. We may reconsider if there was any real interest, it would be a huge body pile where any holes a goal, I fuck guys and girls the mrs is the same. "

If you were to reconsider...I, for one, would be very interested!

By *arriedallbiCouple
over a year ago

Chippenham-ish

Looking forward to our first all bi party x

Invites always welcome

Post new Message to Thread