Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

but it doesnt feel anywhere near as good

By *abe1200Couple
over a year ago

belfast

U can ask that again.Anal doesnt do 4 me end off.The pain is one thing i cant stand.hahahah

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i love anal..fast and hard can make me cum so hard if done right , slow doesnt do it for me,but anal is not eveybodys cup of tea.

over a year ago

" i love anal..fast and hard can make me cum so hard if done right , slow doesnt do it for me,but anal is not eveybodys cup of tea."
each to there own

By *BW38jWoman
over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

"y do men love anal when the pussy is soooo much better"

possibly as its a psychological taboo and it gives them and the women a real thrill

By *BW38jWoman
over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

" i love anal..fast and hard can make me cum so hard if done right , slow doesnt do it for me,but anal is not eveybodys cup of tea."

ditto

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i dont know why do they love it?

over a year ago

"y do men love anal when the pussy is soooo much better

possibly as its a psychological taboo and it gives them and the women a real thrill "

nice pic

over a year ago

"y do men love anal when the pussy is soooo much betteri dont know why do they love it?"
i have no idea i am a pussy man

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

It's tighter when considering most girls can control it as a mucle (like when you try and pop one out!!!) aka it contracts around the penis well

& yes it's phycological in some ways, it's built into men as being propper dirty, so it seems good

just my 50 pence

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

that said.. i prefer wet pussy x

but it's nice to add a little variety to the mix

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"y do men love anal when the pussy is soooo much betteri dont know why do they love it? i have no idea i am a pussy man"
cant believe you admitted that in an open forum

over a year ago

"y do men love anal when the pussy is soooo much betteri dont know why do they love it? i have no idea i am a pussy mancant believe you admitted that in an open forum "
i have no shame

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"y do men love anal when the pussy is soooo much betteri dont know why do they love it? i have no idea i am a pussy mancant believe you admitted that in an open forum i have no shame"
obviously lol

over a year ago

"y do men love anal when the pussy is soooo much betteri dont know why do they love it? i have no idea i am a pussy mancant believe you admitted that in an open forum i have no shameobviously lol "
is that gd or bad

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"y do men love anal when the pussy is soooo much betteri dont know why do they love it? i have no idea i am a pussy mancant believe you admitted that in an open forum i have no shameobviously lol is that gd or bad"
well to admit your a pussy is never good if your a guy

over a year ago

"y do men love anal when the pussy is soooo much betteri dont know why do they love it? i have no idea i am a pussy mancant believe you admitted that in an open forum i have no shameobviously lol is that gd or badwell to admit your a pussy is never good if your a guy "
i have admitted it now no turning back

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

It is something I have never fancied doing to a woman. I think that a wet pussy is so much more appealing and it was built for that task as well.

over a year ago

Matter of opinion charge

By *BW38jWoman
over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

possibly as its a psychological taboo and it gives them and the women a real thrill nice pic "

thank you x

By *BW38jWoman
over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

"It's tighter when considering most girls can control it as a mucle (like when you try and pop one out!!!) aka it contracts around the penis well

& yes it's phycological in some ways, it's built into men as being propper dirty, so it seems good

just my 50 pence"

he he your place or mine

over a year ago

never had anal sex but its deffo on my to do list. really want to try it, just want to see how it feels really, then il decide if i enjoy it or not. tried it with the ex once, it probably wasnt even in a cm and she never let me go near it again lol

By *toneblueMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Because some of us are kinky bastards...I mean unconventional!

And who says it's better? Jury's out imo

over a year ago

Stoneblue..love the pic! shame your down south and am up north!

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

"never had anal sex but its deffo on my to do list. really want to try it, just want to see how it feels really, then il decide if i enjoy it or not. tried it with the ex once, it probably wasnt even in a cm and she never let me go near it again lol"

Just relax and lube.. And lift your hips up or easy entry

Oh you meant giving!

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

"It's tighter when considering most girls can control it as a mucle (like when you try and pop one out!!!) aka it contracts around the penis well

just my 50 pence

he he your place or mine "

how about i put my place in the middle of your place and we could meet int he middle

mmm nice xxx

By *BW38jWoman
over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

just my 50 pence

he he your place or mine

how about i put my place in the middle of your place and we could meet int he middle

mmm nice xxx"

sounds like a plan

By *toneblueMan
over a year ago

Southampton

" Stoneblue..love the pic! shame your down south and am up north! "

Thanks, I wasn't sure whether it looked like I was alluringly disrobing for a night of passion like I intended, or just like my tum had burst my jeans, um...un-alluringly.

over a year ago

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

Well id have thought the muscle you use to tighten your bumhole is the pelvic floor muscles and if its tightening your bum....its tightening your pussy....anyone who's had kids knows how much nagging you get to do your pelvic floor exercises from your midwife/health visitor........i like anal a lot, feels dirty and horny but definatly prefer it in my pussy

over a year ago

Plenty of lube, finger/dildo to loosen up and constant clit stimulation equals a massive orgasm backed by a totally taboo feeling,dp does the same but takes a couple of days to get over! x

over a year ago

Anal Tea. Don't think I've seen that in sainsburys

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

"Well id have thought the muscle you use to tighten your bumhole is the pelvic floor muscles and if its tightening your bum....its tightening your pussy....anyone who's had kids knows how much nagging you get to do your pelvic floor exercises from your midwife/health visitor........i like anal a lot, feels dirty and horny but definatly prefer it in my pussy "

By *amslam1000Man
over a year ago

willenhall

I love getting anal because i dont have a pussy lol but going the other way i love pussy above ass

By *BW38jWoman
over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

"Well id have thought the muscle you use to tighten your bumhole is the pelvic floor muscles and if its tightening your bum....its tightening your pussy....anyone who's had kids knows how much nagging you get to do your pelvic floor exercises from your midwife/health visitor........i like anal a lot, feels dirty and horny but definatly prefer it in my pussy "

rectal muscles are not part of pelvic floor very differant and stay tight as opposed to post baby vaginal muscles so ladies squeeze lol

over a year ago

"It is something I have never fancied doing to a woman. I think that a wet pussy is so much more appealing and it was built for that task as well."

Well the mouth wasn't really designed for giving blow jobs but would you really turn one down?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Well id have thought the muscle you use to tighten your bumhole is the pelvic floor muscles and if its tightening your bum....its tightening your pussy....anyone who's had kids knows how much nagging you get to do your pelvic floor exercises from your midwife/health visitor........i like anal a lot, feels dirty and horny but definatly prefer it in my pussy

rectal muscles are not part of pelvic floor very differant and stay tight as opposed to post baby vaginal muscles so ladies squeeze lol "

Rectal muscles are part of the whole pelvic floor

over a year ago

"Well id have thought the muscle you use to tighten your bumhole is the pelvic floor muscles and if its tightening your bum....its tightening your pussy....anyone who's had kids knows how much nagging you get to do your pelvic floor exercises from your midwife/health visitor........i like anal a lot, feels dirty and horny but definatly prefer it in my pussy

rectal muscles are not part of pelvic floor very differant and stay tight as opposed to post baby vaginal muscles so ladies squeeze lol

Rectal muscles are part of the whole pelvic floor"

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Havent done anal for a good year or so after a bad experience.

So help needed....excuse the bluntness please and daft questions....how do I prepare before, in relation to making sure all is empty there.....have got in bath and had a play and through my pussy wall I can feel that my botty isnt empty, though can get on the loo and nout comes out......how do I empty even tho body is saying it is empty....am cringing as I trype this

Have worked out to looses the botty with fingers and lube while warming up.love rimming......but not taken more than a butt plug(small)...and really want to try but nervous.

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

Rectal muscles are part of the whole pelvic floor "

.....does anyone ACTUALLY KNOW ?? Any doctors/nurses/midwives??

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Rectal muscles are part of the whole pelvic floor .....does anyone ACTUALLY KNOW ?? Any doctors/nurses/midwives??"

Yes and yes

over a year ago

"Havent done anal for a good year or so after a bad experience.

So help needed....excuse the bluntness please and daft questions....how do I prepare before, in relation to making sure all is empty there.....have got in bath and had a play and through my pussy wall I can feel that my botty isnt empty, though can get on the loo and nout comes out......how do I empty even tho body is saying it is empty....am cringing as I trype this

Have worked out to looses the botty with fingers and lube while warming up.love rimming......but not taken more than a butt plug(small)...and really want to try but nervous."

Google douching....and tis ok...if you can`t ask here, where could you...

If we have a well plannd meet or private session she sometimes takes a laxative the day before...tho I wouldn`t encourage alot of dependency on them....yer digestive system needs care etc...

Have fun experimenting..if you can, try fer a playmate that you can trust to take it slow to begin with....slow, kinda sensual with lots of lube...

Sharon prefers anal, as her orgasms are far more powerful...never did anal before she met me...she`s a convert now.. %*

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Thanks Dave, do you buy laxatives over the counter? I used to do a few dps years ago but someone being too rough massively put me off but so want to experience anal happily again xxx

By *toneblueMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"Thanks Dave, do you buy laxatives over the counter? I used to do a few dps years ago but someone being too rough massively put me off but so want to experience anal happily again xxx"

My ex used to buy a thing called a Fleet Enema, this was in the US and I don't know if you can buy them here, but it was just salty water in a squeezy bottle, she'd use that to rinse herself out first. Best to do it a couple of hours before any action as any left over water in there will be absorbed by then. Never had any embarrassing moments and we were together 3 years, and did a LOT of anal

over a year ago

Tried it with an ex girlfriend, bit of a looker as well. Took some persuading but eventually gave in on the condition she could do whatever she wanted with me the following weekend. Sounded good so gave it a go and found it a great experience, mind she didn’t like it one bit, told her you have to make some sacrifices in life to make a relationship work. Anyway the following week arrived and after handcuffing me to the bed she proceeded to pull a bottle of lynx roll on deodorant out of her bag. I won’t go into any further detail other than to say the next day ‘ex’ appeared in front of girlfriend and I have been left a bit traumatised. So any girls that I have spoken to on this site you now know why I ask if you use spray or roll on deodorant and if the answer in the latter why you’ve been blocked.

over a year ago

i love anal and if you dont like it you wont enjoy it and thats fact, its not for all girls and some men dont like ti either reading some of the comments on here.

over a year ago

" i love anal and if you dont like it you wont enjoy it and thats fact, its not for all girls and some men dont like ti either reading some of the comments on here."

I definitely don’t like it!

over a year ago

Only men with homosexual tendencies or weak men who have a need to feel that they have complete mastery over a woman's body want to penetrate a woman's shit hole when they have the option of a nicely lubricated pussy .

over a year ago

pussy is better but if the woman wants it in ass why not

over a year ago

"Thanks Dave, do you buy laxatives over the counter? I used to do a few dps years ago but someone being too rough massively put me off but so want to experience anal happily again xxx"

Sorry I missed this...

Yeah....Sharon gets something from a High St chemist...and a douche from an online sex toy site...Love honey prolly have something...

Yep...its definitely about consideration from the blokes perspective..choose yer man with care ..

Enjoy..x

By *toneblueMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Only men with homosexual tendencies or weak men who have a need to feel that they have complete mastery over a woman's body want to penetrate a woman's shit hole when they have the option of a nicely lubricated pussy ."

Sorry but that is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time. Firstly homosexual tendencies mean attraction to ones own gender - what has that to do with a man having anal sex with a woman? Nothing they do together could have homosexual attributes, it's simply not possible. It's like saying men who like blowjobs must be homosexual because gay men do that too. Totally illogical.

And I don't see why there would be any more mastery involved entering one orifice any more than another. The whole act of penetration has dom/sub overtones regardless of the point of entry!

Anal sex is about mutual pleasure, nobody should do it unless they really enjoy it and don't have hangups about it. It's no different than any other sex act, just not for everyone.

over a year ago

Only men with homosexual tendencies or weak men who have a need to feel that they have complete mastery over a woman's body want to penetrate a woman's shit hole when they have the option of a nicely lubricated pussy ."

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

By *ptimusDMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Only men with homosexual tendencies or weak men who have a need to feel that they have complete mastery over a woman's body want to penetrate a woman's shit hole when they have the option of a nicely lubricated pussy ."

I couldn't disagree more. It shows you know nothing about homosexuality or the complex nature of human sexuality.

Homosexuality is a whole lot more than anal penetration and anal sex between heterosexuals is almost always between 2 people who like it. The reasons why the giver or receiver like it are numerous, so you can't group them all under "weakness"

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Please state your source for this 'fact', as all good science needs to be backed by valid scientific research, and I know of none. If it's opinion, then state it as such, whereas you've stated this as fact, which I dispute, as others have.

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

I have a enema pump thing from love honey was about 10 or so quid pretty basic...needs a non return valve on it but does the job........quite like the filling my bum with water feeling though the next bit isn't nice haha

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I like anal so much I have directions tattooed on my back

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

"I like anal so much I have directions tattooed on my back "

that makes me very...

You naughty naughty hot...