Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Genuine profile question here...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Which of the 2 public photos that appear on my profile page, do i set as my main pic??? Just a general opinion would do, no ranting and raving please, lol... Thank you in advance :o)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The one you already have

over a year ago

I think you could do better pics i cant see you well . x

over a year ago

At this moment in time I haven't looked at your other pic.

But I bet that the other pic is a cock pic.

Now I know I can't prove that I haven't looked but I've got this overidding feeling that it is.

over a year ago

"At this moment in time I haven't looked at your other pic.

Now I know I can't prove that I haven't looked but I've got this overidding feeling that it is. "

YOUR RIGHT X

over a year ago

Lottery numbers please iconic!!!! Lol

By *rummpsMan
over a year ago

thanet

"At this moment in time I haven't looked at your other pic.

Now I know I can't prove that I haven't looked but I've got this overidding feeling that it is. "

Yep, spot on. And for my money the OP may as well have neither.

_rummps x

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

To be hinest I think both pictures are rubbish. As a lady that meets men a clar face pic of you would be better than the blue stuff and the cock pic is just the same.......if your handome then project that rather than leaving me thinking of the smurfs willies!

over a year ago

"Lottery numbers please iconic!!!! Lol"

carbon copy message to me as well please... lol

Wolf

over a year ago

Your pic has a bit of a alian look to them. You uk or from out of space , The blue man with a blue willy x xx

over a year ago

"Lottery numbers please iconic!!!! Lol

carbon copy message to me as well please... lol

Wolf

"

2 wolves winning the lottery?? Would be a coincidence eh lol

over a year ago

Well to be honest folks I'm having a bit of a tough time coming to terms with my psychic abilities. I've started to see dead people too.

Of course the username gave me a bit of a clue too - and the fact that a lot of guys start threads like this to draw attention to their cocks

over a year ago

Is ur real name Sally?? Lol pyschic Sally???

over a year ago

And I've had a look now and its a nick cock, be proud and enjoy

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

why put on as negative ??? if it's ti disguise ur identity it doesn't work cos if some 1 clicks and saves to their photo album they can reverse it, personally i dont like pix that are neg but they are arty to others x

over a year ago

And a rant and a rave is what i got lol, i was not asking your opinion of my pics, i was asking which one would be better! Simples! And its blue to provide privacy and thought to myself and other members... The originals are in my (PRIVATE/FRIENDS) it has not hurt anyone :o) i think

over a year ago

i like to see a nice photo when u can see definition and something that draws me in

hop eyou find what u are looking for on here x

over a year ago

If you're asking which picture is the best, then we have to say that having looked at them, taken into account technical merit, artistic merit, etc, then both are equally rubbish.

NB

Both are good for Halloween.

over a year ago

"If you're asking which picture is the best, then we have to say that having looked at them, taken into account technical merit, artistic merit, etc, then both are equally rubbish.

NB

Both are good for Halloween. "

dont sugar coat it

over a year ago

"And a rant and a rave is what i got lol, i was not asking your opinion of my pics, i was asking which one would be better! Simples! And its blue to provide privacy and thought to myself and other members... The originals are in my (PRIVATE/FRIENDS) it has not hurt anyone :o) i think"

How does it protect your privacy?

It can be reversed in photoshop (other programs can also do it), as said previously.

Anyway between the 2 - your face.

over a year ago

"And a rant and a rave is what i got lol, i was not asking your opinion of my pics, i was asking which one would be better! Simples! And its blue to provide privacy and thought to myself and other members... The originals are in my (PRIVATE/FRIENDS) it has not hurt anyone :o) i think

It can be reversed in photoshop (other programs can also do it), as said previously.

Anyway between the 2 - your face."

and yes u can reverse it if you are clever enough x

over a year ago

that just really made me laugh ill never think of the smurfs in the same light again

over a year ago

"that just really made me laugh ill never think of the smurfs in the same light again "

LOL i though smurfs was more blue

over a year ago

"And a rant and a rave is what i got lol, i was not asking your opinion of my pics, i was asking which one would be better! Simples! And its blue to provide privacy and thought to myself and other members... The originals are in my (PRIVATE/FRIENDS) it has not hurt anyone :o) i think

and yes u can reverse it if you are clever enough x"

yup with just one click after opening up photoshop.

Tried it..lol

over a year ago

and yes u can reverse it if you are clever enough x

yup with just one click after opening up photoshop.

Tried it..lol"

yep same here... lol

Face pic's a good'un... have that one, in positive, not negative

Wolf

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

"And a rant and a rave is what i got lol, i was not asking your opinion of my pics, i was asking which one would be better! Simples! And its blue to provide privacy and thought to myself and other members... The originals are in my (PRIVATE/FRIENDS) it has not hurt anyone :o) i think"

"Just a general opinion", ur words, hard to say what 1 when neither would be the truth, no rant no rave, jusat part of topic

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Which of the 2 public photos that appear on my profile page, do i set as my main pic??? Just a general opinion would do, no ranting and raving please, lol... Thank you in advance :o)"

The one that you have up now.

But without ranting & raving lol neither would really grab my attention and make me want to peek at your profile.

over a year ago

You look weird in them pics and i would think in life your alot better then that .. i cant pick one as i dont like them . You asked in open forum so people will have there say xx

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

We would not take much notice of your arty face pic, as it could be of anyone, and we never react positively to cock pics as profile photos, whether realistic skin toned or blue screen effect.

Torso pic for us, please, if you wanna hide your boat race.

over a year ago

"We would not take much notice of your arty face pic, as it could be of anyone, and we never react positively to cock pics as profile photos, whether realistic skin toned or blue screen effect.

Torso pic for us, please, if you wanna hide your boat race. "

whats a boat race

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

[Removed by poster at 03/11/11 16:17:03]

over a year ago

the choice would have to be the face shot over the cock shot everytime

over a year ago

But even smurfs need a smurfette? Right? Thanks for all the genuine replies to this thread, still dont see the harm in shading my photos if i have the originals in (PRIVATE/FRIENDS)... Oh well, at least it was creative, unlike others, but each to thier own... You would still find somthing to moan about if it wasnt lol :o)

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

The forums are only a small part of the site and these are only a few peoples views.

I thought the arty pic was ok tbh...why not try both for a week each and see which one brings in the most attention

over a year ago

Thank you rugby, i will try that sound advice, i agree with not taking the views to heart, but exactley what i thought was "Arty", anyhoo, obviously not for everyone eh... I think i will keep them the way they were, i still get the messages i need lol, was just trying to make my profile stand out and unique, which i notice alot of you ladies ask for :o)

over a year ago

"But even smurfs need a smurfette? Right? Thanks for all the genuine replies to this thread, still dont see the harm in shading my photos if i have the originals in (PRIVATE/FRIENDS)... Oh well, at least it was creative, unlike others, but each to thier own... You would still find somthing to moan about if it wasnt lol :o)"

No harm.. something different at least to the norm.

But please dont think you are being cautious in not showing who you really are, because ANYONE (not just friends) can invert your photo to see the REAL face pic of you.. You are NOT keeping your privacy private, when you are thinking you are.

I dont think you have taken that on board.. In which many people have pointed out.

over a year ago

Yeah, but surely they have to be piss bored to do that??? Seeing as i have the originals to send on here without exchanging email/mms... And to be honest, im happy with my smurf pics lol, if my profile doesnt catch thier eye, then thats thier choice, better to advertise the truth and to the audience you want to attract? Is'nt it???

over a year ago

And it is not so much my privacy, just a funky way to tease a taster of whats on offer... At least that is what i thought lol

over a year ago

"And it is not so much my privacy, just a funky way to tease a taster of whats on offer... At least that is what i thought lol"

You said for privacy earlier..

piss bored.. no do it all the time, as people think it hides privacy

Just takes 10 seconds! (most of that is downloading the pic).

over a year ago

Quick question's for the poster:

You've been on site 4 months which pic do you think grabbed the most attention and why?

Post new Message to Thread