Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dogging map

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How about a dogging map. Ive never managed to find one, just lists of locations. Actual map with pins on it would be great.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Would be great for those who like to turn up at dogging spots for a laugh.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Trouble is the pins would ruin our phone screen, move with the times fella, internet search.

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

I knew a few places around my way I pop by once and a while most places seem empty these days

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How about a dogging map. Ive never managed to find one, just lists of locations. Actual map with pins on it would be great."

And fact its illegal so police will know where to strike

By *incs_TiggerMan
over a year ago

Ask me

"I knew a few places around my way I pop by once and a while most places seem empty these days "

This is sadly true.

over a year ago

That would cause mayhem and the police etc would find it very handy.

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

"How about a dogging map. Ive never managed to find one, just lists of locations. Actual map with pins on it would be great."

Boy Racers UK touring guide. A great idea..

I have almost all UK dogging locations stored as a file in my Garmin and CoPilot taken from vague description matched to Google Earth and actually visiting while in the area.

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 13/06/18 05:01:45]

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

"And fact its illegal so police will know where to strike "

There is nothing illegal about sitting in your car listening to the radio and have had this conversation with numerous police cuntstubble's.

Getting caught having sex or in a compromising situation is, so simple,  don't get caught with your pants down in  at 45 degrees or with dick in hand. There is also the offence of voyeurism these days so best get decent the moment you see a csr approaching until it is certain that it isn't the fuzz.

Police have stumbled across me on a number of occasions while compromised and mostly just see the funny side.

A number of police overlook whats going on knowing they'll probably get a phone call if real crime causing harm to others is observed.

In my time playing outdoors,  I've had a number of car thieves, burglars and drink drivers arrested. I've saved a couple of kids who've crashed into trees and stopped a lady who'd taken an overdose trying to drive off a hilltop from killing herself.

If just parked up sat in the car and a copper approaches, stand your ground and refute as insulting any suggestion other than chilling out listening to radio.

I've had a few police occifers verbally warned by thier superior after they've over stepped on insinuation without any viable proof.

Strongly recommend if parked and police turn up not to drive off as looks suspicious but stay and wait for a quick interrogation. Be lightly sarcastic and show you won't be intimidated but not to a degree you are being offensive or abusive. Record the conversation in case its needed later and inform them you are doing so.

They soon back off and leave.

Couple of weeks ago I had my details taken where he said 'if you given me the wrong address, I'll be in touch!"

How would that work if given false information?

Got caught a couple of years ago in the back of a transit with her hubby and one other. Police opened the rear door without invite or request and started throwing threats.

The reality is that what was happening in the van was in a private place although parked in public there is absolutely nothing they could do and should have made presence aware before opening the door which they were told straight.

Approached in a location near Manchester where it was inferred that it was 'strange to go to ASDA at 3am in the morning shopping'.

Do 24hr ASDAs think the same?

He wanted me to open the boot and show him my shopping which I refused telling him I didn't have any.  I said the proof is in the front and would he like to see it.

After saying yes I threw the bag of rubbish from a butty, packet of crisps and an empty can of Red Bull through his window and said the receipt was still in the bag proving my claim.

He tried giving it back but I told him the bin was on the other side where he duly disposed of my rubbish and left me alone.

Most are not interested if it is late at night and discretion is used this not being blatantly public. Always be ready to cover up if you're a female and guys pop it back into your pants when a car turns up during playtime. It's a lot easier to claim just talking if the lady is not on all fours in the front seat and naked.

Parking up and walking around with your cock out during the daytime or opening the car door and flashing it to others as i have seen many times will cause offence and generate complaints from locals and should be dealt with accordingly.

By *incs_TiggerMan
over a year ago

Ask me

Good post. Wise words.

By *ackardMan
over a year ago

North West & beyond

I gave up on dogging a long time ago as everywhere seems dead. I had a couple of encounters with the police, on one occasion years ago I was told my vehicle reg would be added to a database so they would know they have spoken to me before! The last time I was in an empty car park, they where a bit more friendly and said they were looking for drug dealing and misuse as the particular car park I was in was known for it.

The "well known" dogging spots were spoiled by the advent of the internet as the boy racers got to know about the well used places and got their kicks out of generally irtitating people.

By *onyDunnMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Back in 2000 there was the dogger's guide made about the same time as the internet. I still have a printed version all 200+ pages.Seemed a good idea at the time.

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

Sounds like s great idea!!

The only problem being that every place shown will be overrun with boy racers, single pushy guys who've no idea of etiquette and how to behave as well as regular visits by plod.

So.. maybe not..

over a year ago

Any good area around hull there all this week

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

Never found anywhere in central london

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

I wouldn't be surprised if stuff happened around regents Park very late..

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

"I wouldn't be surprised if stuff happened around regents Park very late.. "

Maybe but it would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack lol

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

"The last time I was in an empty car park, they where a bit more friendly and said they were looking for drug dealing and misuse as the particular car park I was in was known for it.

"

Not the added to the 'Police National Dogging Database chestnut'. The number of times my details have been added to this fictitious database are untrue.

They usually give up when I ask for details of how to obtain a copy of the entry under Data Protection and any suggestion that unproven information is being held against me will be dealt with as misuse of data.

The bottom line is so long as you are sitting in your car minding your own business there is nothing they can do other than ask you to move on and even then there needs to be good reason.

Some guys and couples throw caution to the wind once the fun begins and although I suggest a 'car is approaching' just carry on.

A couple of times I've seen others having to explain what they were doing having found too late that it was the police arriving.

over a year ago

When I see dogging posts it always says don't give out the location because of the Police and of course boy racers turning up..the boy racers yes, the Police no..do you think the Police sit on sites like this looking for dogging places to go too to arrested people..they have better things to do, they only respond if a complaint is made or just happened to stumble on you having fun in your car..most dogging places are not directly in public view and if they are, then you deserve to be arrested..and the fact is, we do not have enough Police policing anyway..the only reason dogging places should not be publicly named is because of folk turning up just to cause trouble and view and film.. ..but they are plenty of sites that give dogging places reviews..but most are out of date now because dogging is dying a death and I personally thing that is down to mobile phones and dash cams because of a fear of secret filming

By *reemindCoolMan
over a year ago

between Barnsley and Wakefield

I live between Barnsley and Wakefield

I know there are supposed to be loads near me but I don't know where any are.

so if anybody knows of any please pm me.

thanks

By *incs_TiggerMan
over a year ago

Ask me

"I live between Barnsley and Wakefield

I know there are supposed to be loads near me but I don't know where any are.

so if anybody knows of any please pm me.

thanks"

There used to be. All pretty dead now

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Used to love dogging but defo got ruined by publicity. Boy racers, general knob heads and the police showing up.

Would love to discover some new quiet spots were cpls like to play.

By *awtymarkyMan
over a year ago

chester

My god man that’s not dogging giving you precise locations. Where is the fun of not doing the research and investigation on great places to meet fellow doggers.

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Dog's can't read maps

By *aughty k1ttenTV/TS
over a year ago

Coventry

"And fact its illegal so police will know where to strike

There is nothing illegal about sitting in your car listening to the radio and have had this conversation with numerous police cuntstubble's.

Getting caught having sex or in a compromising situation is, so simple,  don't get caught with your pants down in  at 45 degrees or with dick in hand. There is also the offence of voyeurism these days so best get decent the moment you see a csr approaching until it is certain that it isn't the fuzz.

Police have stumbled across me on a number of occasions while compromised and mostly just see the funny side.

A number of police overlook whats going on knowing they'll probably get a phone call if real crime causing harm to others is observed.

In my time playing outdoors,  I've had a number of car thieves, burglars and drink drivers arrested. I've saved a couple of kids who've crashed into trees and stopped a lady who'd taken an overdose trying to drive off a hilltop from killing herself.

If just parked up sat in the car and a copper approaches, stand your ground and refute as insulting any suggestion other than chilling out listening to radio.

I've had a few police occifers verbally warned by thier superior after they've over stepped on insinuation without any viable proof.

Strongly recommend if parked and police turn up not to drive off as looks suspicious but stay and wait for a quick interrogation. Be lightly sarcastic and show you won't be intimidated but not to a degree you are being offensive or abusive. Record the conversation in case its needed later and inform them you are doing so.

They soon back off and leave.

Couple of weeks ago I had my details taken where he said 'if you given me the wrong address, I'll be in touch!"

How would that work if given false information?

Got caught a couple of years ago in the back of a transit with her hubby and one other. Police opened the rear door without invite or request and started throwing threats.

The reality is that what was happening in the van was in a private place although parked in public there is absolutely nothing they could do and should have made presence aware before opening the door which they were told straight.

Approached in a location near Manchester where it was inferred that it was 'strange to go to ASDA at 3am in the morning shopping'.

Do 24hr ASDAs think the same?

He wanted me to open the boot and show him my shopping which I refused telling him I didn't have any.  I said the proof is in the front and would he like to see it.

After saying yes I threw the bag of rubbish from a butty, packet of crisps and an empty can of Red Bull through his window and said the receipt was still in the bag proving my claim.

He tried giving it back but I told him the bin was on the other side where he duly disposed of my rubbish and left me alone.

Most are not interested if it is late at night and discretion is used this not being blatantly public. Always be ready to cover up if you're a female and guys pop it back into your pants when a car turns up during playtime. It's a lot easier to claim just talking if the lady is not on all fours in the front seat and naked.

Parking up and walking around with your cock out during the daytime or opening the car door and flashing it to others as i have seen many times will cause offence and generate complaints from locals and should be dealt with accordingly.

"

this is spot on, once asked by a policeman if I knew this is a dogging area, I replied shoplifters operate in sainsburys where I shop, but I'm not a shoplifter

over a year ago

"Dog's can't read maps"

By *aughty k1ttenTV/TS
over a year ago

Coventry

"My god man that’s not dogging giving you precise locations. Where is the fun of not doing the research and investigation on great places to meet fellow doggers. "
my god a man with a brain, we need more guys like you dogging, research and investigation is the way forward

By *utsidenakedMan
over a year ago

Dorchester

Its not illegal to have sex in your car or outdoors,its the fact that people do it in occupied public places, so the doggers are the victims of thier own actions

over a year ago

"How about a dogging map. Ive never managed to find one, just lists of locations. Actual map with pins on it would be great.

Boy Racers UK touring guide. A great idea..

I have almost all UK dogging

locations stored as a file in my Garmin and CoPilot taken from vague description matched to Google Earth and actually visiting while in the area. "

So have you been to any in Essex ??

If so where

By *andydave28Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

Ask the police its probably posted on the office wall thanks to people like you lol??

over a year ago

There many around York?

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

Any in central London?

By *ir Phineas Lucius AshbyMan
over a year ago

nr Chester NW

Any in north wales, Mold area

By *ogging coupleCouple
over a year ago

Derby

"My god man that’s not dogging giving you precise locations. Where is the fun of not doing the research and investigation on great places to meet fellow doggers. my god a man with a brain, we need more guys like you dogging, research and investigation is the way forward "
EXACTLY

over a year ago

I think the advent of camera phones had more to do with the decline in dogging in general.

You could be on you tube before you'd even closed the car door to go home.

Also it used to be one of the few ways to hook up with strangers for sex. Nowadays sites like this means you can hook up with strangers without risking the ire of local bobbies or boy racers.

Plus in the olden days you had to go somewhere reasonably busy (with people looking for dogging) in the hope of hooking up with a stranger. You may have found a perfect spot where no one could see you, but without said stranger, there wouldn't be any point, and you would also have straggler ons that you didn't want to follow.

Nowadays you can pick in advance, and tell them where to meet, so discrete that you most definately wont be stumbled upon by someone hoping for a chance encounter.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

I shut down 3 dogging sites in kent with physical barriers, worked with police on their patrols and people moved on, parking restrictions which we enforced. Lots of fun. a map would be brilliant

over a year ago

An A-Z for dogging would be great

By *onyDunnMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

in 2000 there was the doggers guide. 50 to 60 pages of places to go. Most are now closed althrough a few are still sort of active. Those were the days. Many websites 'lifted' the guide. Now it is places missing that are useful to visit

Post new Message to Thread