Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Got ya!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just spotted the same photo in two different profiles! I have a good idea who the fake is as their photo is a lot smaller than what I consider to be the original. But I'm aware I could get an innocent person banned. Am I right and what do I do next?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Report admin will view them and let them decide.

over a year ago

Both profiles or the one I think is fake?

over a year ago

Report to admin hun, ive had mine copied and put on another profile on here a while ago. x

over a year ago

Done!

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

Lazy bastards aren't they? Your think the twats would at least nick a pic from somewehere else?

Report the scumbags!

over a year ago

Morning all we are Chris and Chris and have a MM profile (straight) and also both have single profiles so is it ok to use some of the photos on both (3) profiles?

Chris1

By *LBishCouple
over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

We have a couples profile and my partner has a single guys profile, some of the pics are the same on both profiles. But we clearly state at the very top of the single guys profile that he is the male half of the couples profile and has my permission etc etc. So guess there is some cases where you will find the same pic on two profiles. Guess if this is the case, the person could make clear why this maybe. If it was two gingle guys with the same pic, and there is nothing on their profiles to state they are a couple, then looks dodgy. Or with two profiles of ladys.

Post new Message to Thread