Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

twitter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

fab swingers has a twitter page and twitter is also a great place to meet and chat to new people, are there any single women or couples looking for single guys on twitter. Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

ohhh,does it,Admin whats the # tag?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I Just can't get the hang of this twitter stuff

over a year ago

as if i don't waste enough of my time on here already !

over a year ago

Can't say I'm too keen on the idea of this site being promoted via Twitter.....

Just my opinion though !

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Never been on Facebook or Twitter.....sometimes think we are a bit odd as most people seem to be on them.

By *illow_femaleWoman
over a year ago

Thetford

"ohhh,does it,Admin whats the # tag?"

Ohh could be fun

#tag pls admin from me too!

By *elshguy34Man
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"Never been on Facebook or Twitter.....sometimes think we are a bit odd as most people seem to be on them."

Had some great meets off facebook

over a year ago

Perhaps I’ve missed any announcements relating to this Twitter account,,,,,, but I’m quite interested to know why there seem no official mention of it on this site and no immediate sign of a hyper link to it either….

I’ve looked at Twitter account and noticed it seems to provide a link back to this site…… maybe someone in admin could advise....?

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Its known as 'twatter' in some circles..

Worse than face book...full of people who have nothing better to do other then tell you they have just had a sandwich and now they are of for a crap..

over a year ago

It can be good for news updates etc, I have a few magazines and recruitment agencies etc on there.

I don't 'tweet' myself though.

S.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Perhaps I’ve missed any announcements relating to this Twitter account,,,,,, but I’m quite interested to know why there seem no official mention of it on this site and no immediate sign of a hyper link to it either….

I’ve looked at Twitter account and noticed it seems to provide a link back to this site…… maybe someone in admin could advise....?

"

www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

I know you have had your answer from Admin in another thread, but for anyone else FS on Twitter is mentioned in the FAQ

over a year ago

"

I know you have had your answer from Admin in another thread, but for anyone else FS on Twitter is mentioned in the FAQ"

Thanks Rugby x

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

Deleted our Tw@tter account! It is nearly all crap.. We had people following and had no idea why. We got loads of spam and as someone else said, 99.9% of posts are crap! OK so that means that 0.1% is good, but nothing you can't find out on a news site!

So what if you have to wait a while longer? The news will be more accurate by the time Tw@tters have spread falsehoods around the world and the real news chanels have confirmed what is going on

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"Deleted our Tw@tter account! It is nearly all crap.. We had people following and had no idea why. We got loads of spam and as someone else said, 99.9% of posts are crap! OK so that means that 0.1% is good, but nothing you can't find out on a news site!

So what if you have to wait a while longer? The news will be more accurate by the time Tw@tters have spread falsehoods around the world and the real news chanels have confirmed what is going on "

I rest my case!

over a year ago

ive never even been on twitter

not even sure what it is lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Perhaps I’ve missed any announcements relating to this Twitter account,,,,,, but I’m quite interested to know why there seem no official mention of it on this site and no immediate sign of a hyper link to it either….

www..com/articles/FAQ

I know you have had your answer from Admin in another thread, but for anyone else FS on Twitter is mentioned in the FAQ"

Thanks rugby,i only tweet about our blog,so thats helpful as we will hashtag relevant posts

over a year ago

I'm really trying with twitter at the moment but mainly so I can give it the benefit of the doubt before completely writing it off as the load of crap that I think it is!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i use twitter to stalk rugby players

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I quite like twitter, although my account has morphed from the intended use into general crap - hence my six followers!

I refuse to add tweets every 10 minutes about fuck all though...

By *illow_femaleWoman
over a year ago

Thetford

Thanks hun

Post new Message to Thread